Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

"Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures (6115 Views)

Kim Kardashian in tears As Doctor Confirms She Suffers From Rheumatoid (photo) / Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by MrWriter(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wunmi Toriola a Nigerian Actress who recently gave birth calls out for help as she suffers from Nipple Fissures, CmaTrends reports.
The breastfeeding mother Wunmi Toriola asks fans and followers for help as she suffers from Nipple fissures. (Nipple fissures A.K.A Nipple cracks are painful cracks on the skin of the nipple and areola. Nipple cracks are common during pregnancy and breast-feeding but may be caused by friction in some athletes).
" Pls where can i get nipples to buy boy child and breast ���������,choi but God i am not complaining ooooo,Forever grateful���������� "
Source: https://cmatrends.com/blog/2019/10/17/where-can-i-buy-nipples-wunmi-toriola-as-she-suffers-from-nipple-fissures/
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by knowmedia: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
I sell o for 12 billion. No go chill dey ask for nipple there you here!
Lalasticlala Fynestboi Seun Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by IamofGrandeur: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Which Kain pikkin be this girl God!
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by olu77(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
You need straw. If people can donate sperm and people can carry other people's children on their behalve then there should be breastfeeding services too and it should be on jiji.
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Let's see first

1 Like

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by TrendUp2date: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mad oooo Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and see o
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
shocked

What a request! But sadly, you won't get what you've requested because none of your fellow slay queens will assist with their nipples. They are all presently busy using theirs', to feed their boyfriends, sugar daddies, lecturers, side chicks and rich ancestors.

Hope isn't totally lost, if you could think about those women in your family who are above menopause, at that age, they shouldn't be dragging with young slay queens anymore in feeding the men. They should be ready to give you what you've requested, plus you wouldn't have to pay no money.
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
U wan buy niddle abi nipple shocked Ladies and artificial things e don reach wen b4 u reason any girl matter u first carry am go house UnCloth am and be sure of wot you arr toasting...

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by RoyalBlu(f): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breastfeeding for a new mom can be so hellish.

It takes divine strength to scale through. No kidding cheesy

Big thumbs up to us jor. We're the real MVP 's cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Anything to trend or be in the news... undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
RoyalBlu:

wink
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by nlPoster: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
MrWriter:
Wunmi Toriola a Nigerian Actress who recently gave birth calls out for help as she suffers from Nipple Fissures, CmaTrends reports.
The breastfeeding mother Wunmi Toriola asks fans and followers for help as she suffers from Nipple fissures. (Nipple fissures A.K.A Nipple cracks are painful cracks on the skin of the nipple and areola. Nipple cracks are common during pregnancy and breast-feeding but may be caused by friction in some athletes).

Source: https://cmatrends.com/blog/2019/10/17/where-can-i-buy-nipples-wunmi-toriola-as-she-suffers-from-nipple-fissures/
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

You researched this but didn't research the treatment?
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by DaddyMorenike: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
I really want to help her, but ma, I need to see the Nipple you have first.

1 Like

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by Giftexx: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Mothers rock
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by cmatrendsnews: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by dipseacon: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmm, let me see your breast
RoyalBlu:

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by Meteng: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pinchure of the fissured nipples first or.....

1 Like

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by adedayoa2(f): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Use Vaseline, thank God you no born during harmattan. The nipple for pain you well well
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by MrWriter(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by RoyalBlu(f): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Giftexx:

Mothers rock

Yes we do!

1 Like

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by LadySarah: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Very painful something grin ;DTears streaming down ur eyes while the baby is sucking away grin grin.
You are enduring engorgement ,cracked nipples,episiotomy or Cs pain..,constipation or haermohhoids only.Only one human.

Its better experienced than explained

1 Like

Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by profuk7: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by MrWriter(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2019
Lalasticlala tongue
Re: "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures by laribari(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
olu77:
You need straw. If people can donate sperm and people can carry other people's children on their behalve then there should be breastfeeding services too and it should be on jiji.

nor mind her jare, na talk she wan talk. Mtscheew

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Olamide Baddo Steps Out With Kaffy's Son / DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House / Genevieve's Alleged Lover Rukky Sanda Poses In Red Hot Bikini, Enjoy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.