Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House (6115 Views)

800million House Warming Party: Bobrisky Drops New Date!! / LAX Buys A Multi-million Naira House / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by MercyEzihe: 12:59am On May 31, 2020
Davido under investigation after buying his mansion
He says he is ready for them as he gat the doe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_uN25ygXc

1 Share

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by SarkinYarki: 1:03am On May 31, 2020
Guilliano by Sujimoto is 350 million naira not 800 mill

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by budaatum: 1:06am On May 31, 2020
Im say make I send you this for you jelousy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YANSNL6bp7Y

2 Likes

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Nobody: 1:37am On May 31, 2020
How so?

How much is 800million to Adelekes

4 Likes

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by MercyEzihe: 1:50am On May 31, 2020
Rumors have it to be 800 million besides the house is worth it.
Located in Banana Island, A four story building and an elevator in it.

It is a luxury apartment it’s more than 350 million

2 Likes

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Nobody: 6:11am On May 31, 2020
STORY.
The law that is for the poor.
What was the outcome of investigating MOMPHA and E-MONEY ?
Davido get handwork pass those ones.

4 Likes

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by letout: 7:49am On May 31, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Guilliani by Sujimoto is 350 million naira not 800 mill

The pent house is 1.2bn asking
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by SarkinYarki: 7:53am On May 31, 2020
MercyEzihe:
Rumors have it to be 800 million besides the house is worth it.
Located in Banana Island, A four story building and an elevator in it.

It is a luxury apartment it’s more than 350 million

There are 8 apartments there , it's 350 Million Trust me

2 Likes

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Onyi22(f): 7:57am On May 31, 2020
Bad belle
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by SarkinYarki: 7:59am On May 31, 2020
budaatum:
Im say make I send you this for you jelousy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YANSNL6bp7Y

Jealousy ke if not for plenty projects stalled I had plans to move to Banana Island this year and I have checked out quite some properties so I know the price range of most buildings there .. But hopefully if God wills which I think he will I move next year
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Verxesrea: 9:02am On May 31, 2020
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by lyriclekidd(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2020
SarkinYarki:

There are 8 apartments there , it's 350 Million Trust me

Check sujimotos Instagram where he made a post and said he sold the house 800million.
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by SarkinYarki: 9:20am On May 31, 2020
lyriclekidd:

Check sujimotos Instagram where he made a post and said he sold the house 800million.

Sujimoto is natural hypeman , he can hype anything bout of proportion, ask anyone who knows him well .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by sesameq: 10:08am On May 31, 2020
when a guy is poor, efcc won't investigate his poverty but when he is rich, they will be investigating his source of wealth.

very good bad guys!!!

1 Like

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by EvaOnyi(f): 1:22pm On May 31, 2020
someone cannot be rich in peace again in this country
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 31, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Jealousy ke if not for plenty projects stalled I had plans to move to Banana Island this year and I have checked out quite some properties so I know the price range of most buildings there .. But hopefully if God wills which I think he will I move next year
Jesus!!! Oga sarkinyarkin, I just need a job abeg. Help a father
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Iceyjayz: 5:35pm On May 31, 2020
EvaOnyi:
someone cannot be rich in peace again in this country
Someone can't fvck you in peace again

1 Like

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by anytaij: 6:02pm On May 31, 2020
Abeg help me oo make I fill my gas buy indomie chop hunger dey i cry cry cry cry
SarkinYarki:

Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by MercyEzihe: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Nawa oh Abeg help a sister na, you no for like help me, I really need help no be joke
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by EvaOnyi(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Someone can't fvck you in peace again
silence it the best answer to a fool
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Iceyjayz: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2020
EvaOnyi:
silence it the best answer to a fool
You are a bigger fool girl.
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by EvaOnyi(f): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2020
get the Bleep out of my messages and go get a life. I don't know you from Adam, and a little advice, if my survival is not in your hands, lower your voice when talking to me, cause it's not everything that I make use of my home training,,,FOOL
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by EvaOnyi(f): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You are a bigger fool girl.
get the Bleep out of my messages and go get a life. I don't know you from Adam, and a little advice, if my survival is not in your hands, lower your voice when talking to me, cause it's not everything that I make use of my home training,,,FOOL
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Iceyjayz: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2020
EvaOnyi:
Shut up you foolish girl, do you know who you are talking to?

me mentioning you is a privilege, you get that? now take your pussy far away from my sight.
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by EvaOnyi(f): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Iceyjayz:

me mentioning you is a privilege, you get that? now take your pussy far away from my sight.
lmao...how can someone be dumb and stupid at the same time, am talking to his royal Highness my foot....let the people you have helped make the noise and brag for you
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by EvaOnyi(f): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Iceyjayz:

just stop already, stop seeking for cheap attention, and go get a life. duh
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Iceyjayz: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
EvaOnyi:
lmao...how can someone be dumb and stupid at the same time, am talking to his royal Highness my foot....let the people you have helped make the noise and brag for you
You claimed you know Jesus but you have fvcked all the dicks in Lagos, I know girls like you, I've seen your types when I was still in Nigeria. grin
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by Iceyjayz: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
EvaOnyi:
just stop already, stop seeking for cheap attention, and go get a life. duh
If I want to seek someone attention it's not your type of person.
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by EvaOnyi(f): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Iceyjayz:
If I want to seek someone attention it's not your type of person.
... Does your type want you?, definitely not, Am way above your level..stop clout chasing. mind the business that pays you, I can see how jobless you are. Go get a life big mouth.
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by EvaOnyi(f): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You claimed you know Jesus but you have fvcked all the dicks in Lagos, I know girls like you, I've seen your types when I was still in Nigeria. grin
keep embarrassing yourself, you don't have any other meaningful thing to say apart from dick, I guess that's the only word in your dictionary. Anyway, I can't keep on bantering words with a dirty boy razz lowlife like you. Am way more than that. Am not wasted and jobless like you.
Re: DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House by ena5four(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Evaonyi Pls Lets Be In Order

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Chicago Jail Where Hushpuppi Is (photo) / PHOTO: Olamide Baddo Steps Out With Kaffy's Son / Watch Ten Nigerian Celebrities Leaked Sex Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.