Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) (46456 Views)

Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) / Man Shot Dead As Aye & Eiye Cultists Clash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by jekky10(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Useless guys
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by miraklee: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
PureGoldh:
E don red for them... See their faces like hippopotamus yansh angry
Lol.... Bros abeg how hippo yansh take be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by pointstores(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nawa
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Hienna(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
So painful.... Kids ooo
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by AmazingELixir: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by sotherefore: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Do you remember that day someone told you na money go kill you..now is the time.
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
shocked

Kudos to the Nigeria Police Force. Just that these days i no dey trust most of una arrests again. You guys can toture young boys to agree to crimes they never participated in

You are not far from the truth. police just arrest people anyhow now and claim they are cultist, thugs or robbers just to extort them. Its rampant in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Stop parading suspects

Stop parading suspects

Stop parading sudpects.

Pray no one here is paraded in suspicion of any wrongdoing and put on media trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Chingykay77(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Eiye.. dirty and smelling boys cult

FRAT sighted
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Damsonkc:
These are young, little boys who have lost their way. My only sadness is that the Nigerian prison system will not properly rehabilitate these ones. Instead they might become worse. I don’t know why I see potential in their eyes. Is there no savior who can take their cases personal and save them from doom?
Of course, a person with a ill health do need a doctor.
They need Jesus. If I may say... that's the only hope for them as they facing cultism and murder raps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Commentor: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Damsonkc:
These are young, little boys who have lost their way. My only sadness is that the Nigerian prison system will not properly rehabilitate these ones. Instead they might become worse. I don’t know why I see potential in their eyes. Is there no savior who can take their cases personal and save them from doom?

After killing 22.

What's the consolation for the families of the deceased?

Killing is the ultimate crime.

I cannot even contemplate rehabilitation for these animals.

Smoke weed, destroy properties, promote terror, kill and expect succour when caught.

It doesn't work like that.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by EzekaUdenee: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

After killing 22.

What's the consolation for the families of the deceased?

Killing is the ultimate crime.

I cannot even contemplate rehabilitation for these animals.

Smoke weed, destroy properties, promote terror, kill and expect succour when caught.

It doesn't work like that.
[/s]
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
prince985:
Do away with them and redistribute the weed to we responsible citizens plz

Lol as if you read my mind, anyway time for re-up
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Raymondreigns(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Naso Nigeria police can beat person change story ..
If they are criminals they should be treated as one but if na young boys dem just hold for that many weed..my heart goes to them sorry scapegoats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Commentor: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamdapsyj:

You are not far from the truth. police just arrest people anyhow now and claim they are cultist, thugs or robbers just to extort them. Its rampant in Ogun state.

Every time people are arrested the next thing for many of you is to blame the police.

Are crimes not being committed?

Do you think victims cannot describe or identify their attackers?

Often times, even the suspects cooperate by disclosing details only the perpetrators could have known. Yet, the police must he blamed.

What's laughable is that, when you become the victim of a crime, the first place you run to is the police station.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by timibare(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Arizona
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Marvelous101: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
See as Arizona dey waste for ground

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by arsenal33: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
They will tell you they also live in Lekki
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by obojememe: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
prince985:
Do away with them and redistribute the weed to we responsible citizens plz
naso
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by snipernigga(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
angry This fool want the population of Kano to overtake that of Lagos angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Jaysas1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dere were found in ur possession? Be sounding lyk "posses ur possession"....... NPF na waa....u can Neva watch an interview were dey will ask d criminal were dey got d ARMS from...recall d case of EVANS d kidnapper, till date he wasn't asked were he got d ARMS & AMMUNITION from.....NPF ARMS DISTRIBUTORS...Dats y wen u see d bad ones retire.... Dere lyfs becomes miserable..
CollinsWeGlobe:
Police nabbed some of the suspected cultists who has allegedly k!lled over 22 persons, damaging motorist's windscreens and breaking into shops at Ado- Badore, Ajah, Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoCO4FaUeLo

Source; https://mandynews.com/suspected-eiye-cultists-arrested-for-killing-22-in-lagos-video/
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by jesicajonna(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please how do I report a case..some guys are recruiting under aged boys to cultism in my area..kids from 7-15 years. Already reported to the nearest police station and there school management but nothing as been done..I just pity those kids involving in drugs and cultism at there early age..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Commentor:

Every time people are arrested the next thing for many of you is to blame the police.

Often times, even the suspects cooperate by disclosing details only the perpetrators could have known. Yet, the police must he blamed.

What's laughable is that, when you become the victim of a crime, the first place you run to is the police station.

nobody have said they didn't commit offence but what I am saying is the rate at which police arrest people and extort them is on the increase. I particularly mentioned Ogun state because I know what is obtainable here.

Mind you we cannot do without the police whether we like it or not but their modus operandi needs tweaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Olowola2: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
When You Killed Over 22 Humanbeing For Lagos, How Many Peoples Remain Now, Olori buruku Omo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Cantonese: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
With the same measure with which they meted, should be returned to them. It means stab here and there, cut here and there, punch here and there, bullet here and there, should be measured, shaken together, running over and administered on them.
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Hedonisco: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
These ones ke. Razzness is their trademark. Recruiting all sorts of dirty things in the street without control, often resorting to low level armed robbery and brigandage. No purpose. No grand ideals. No unifying ideology. No level.
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by panpan(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
FrLukas:
Cultistism should carry the death penalty. Same with kidnapping.

What is cultism?

The penalty for kidnapping should not be the same as the penalty for murder.

Death penalty for kidnapping gives no incentive for the abductor to keep the victim alive.
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by EzekaUdenee: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Abimbola198212: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chei...small boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by daniel147(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Haha
Patrioticman007:
Na dem. Animal Kingdom region, no wonder they have tiger claws tribal marks.
Re: Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Eiye.. dirty and smelling boys cult

All you cultists are animals and low lifers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) / UNILORIN Panties Thief Caught On CCTV At Bethany Hostel / Tajudeen Disu Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.