Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter, reign (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter, reign (Photos) (2302 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures / Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress / Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter, reign (Photos) by Gistring: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Proud mother and Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri Ezerika shared these beautiful photos of herself cradling her baby daughter, Reign, as they stepped out together.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/actress-ruth-kadiri-ezerika-steps-out-with-her-baby-daughter-reign-photos

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter, reign (Photos) by Gistring: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2019

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter, reign (Photos) by LongDay: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
wink
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter, reign (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Roman Reign
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter, reign (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Baby blues smiley kiss

Divine!!!
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter, reign (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice one.... I can't wait to hold my baby who is due any moment from now.... please Nairalanders help me pray for the safe delivery of our first baby......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Tobi Bakre Set To Marry His Girlfriend, Kim Oprah Soon / Twitter Attacks Toke For Reaction To Woman Who Assaulted Husband's Girlfriend / #Bbnaija: I Saw Sperm Stain In The House – Nengi Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.