Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

A Serious Message From The Lord--remember Lot's Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Serious Message From The Lord--remember Lot's Wife (892 Views)

Remember Lot’s Wife / Remember Lot's Wife / What Was The Difference Between Abraham And Lot's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Message From The Lord--remember Lot's Wife by Yefet(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2010
A SERIOUS MESSAGE FROM THE LORD--REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE

By Ron Reese

I had not planned on writing another email for posting this weekend, but the Lord had other plans. It is late on Sun. night, Nov. 7th. I had just spent an hour in prayer and fellowship with the Lord. I thought I was just about finished when the Holy Spirit came upon me, and I prayed in the Spirit, and received the following message written below. The Lord has directed me to write this post NOW, even though it is late at night, so that it will be posted on Five Doves on Mon., Nov. 8th. I do not pretend to know if this is a sign that the Lord is coming in a matter of hours or days, rather than weeks or months. I am only following His direction. As the Lord was giving me this message for the body of Christ, my digital clock read 11:09, and as I am sitting here typing this message, there are 911 (9--11?) messages in my inbox in my email account. Is this a sign that the Great Sudden Destruction is about to strike our earth I strongly encourage you to take this message as coming straight from the Lord, and to take it seriously. Jesus says that His sheep hear and KNOW His voice. Many of you will not receive this as a legitimate message from God, because you do not believe in a split Rapture. I KNOW my Lord's voice. Very seldom have I posted a message lie this where I have felt that every word was directly given to me by the Lord. The message will not be too long, as I am only going to write what the Lord has spoken unto me. I am not going to attempt to add anything else to the message. The Lord spoke to me very deliberately, and very directly, the following message for the body of Christ: "I, the Lord Jesus, speak to you, my children, today from one verse only, which I have put into my Word, as a warning to my children. I have WARNED you before from my Word, and I am warning you again from Luke 17:32, a verse with only three very powerful words, REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE. I say unto you, My children, that many of you believe that you have a ticket for the GREAT DELIVERANCE, OR THE GREAT ESCAPE, the Rapture of my Bride. You believe that it comes automatically with your salvation. I say unto you again to REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE. Why do you believe I put that verse into my Word as a warning? Did not Lot's wife believe that she had a ticket out of Sodom and Gomorrah? Did not Lot's wife believe that she would take part in the GREAT DELIVERANCE? I ask you, my Children, did Lot's wife receive deliverance from My Judgment? No, she did not. The story of Lot is a type of the Rapture and Lot's wife thought she had a ticket to participate in the GREAT DELIVERANCE, but she did not have her ticket validated by the Lord, and therefore, she was turned into a pillar of salt. I say unto you once again, My children, to REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE. Why have I given the warning message in My Word of Lot's wife? It is because Lot's wife's affections were on the things of this earth and that is why she looked back. Her attention, her focus, her priorities, and her affections were on the CARES OF THIS LIFE. I have served warning in Luke 21 about Christians not getting caught up in the cares of this life, lest I find them not worthy of participating in the GREAT DELIVERANCE that I am preparing for my Bride. Yea, I AM COMING SOON, saith the Lord. The human mind cannot adequately comprehend the things that I am preparing for My Bride, for those whom are deemed worthy. A great separation took place in the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, between the righteous and the non-righteous. A great separation took place between Lot and Lot's wife. Many in the body of Christ have their affections on the things of this earth and I say unto you, my children, there is coming another GREAT SEPARATION. There is soon coming a great separation between those whose affections are on the things of this life, and those whose affections are on the things of Heaven. There is soon coming a great separation between those who have chosen not to be holy, and those who have allowed my Spirit to make them holy. There is soon coming a great separation between those who have chosen to remain close to the world and love the world, and those who have chosen to separate themselves from the world. There is soon coming a great separation between those who do not want Me to Return at this time, and to those who long for my Returning, and love My Appearing. There is soon coming a great separation between those who are caught up in the cares of this life, and those who are focusing on the things of Heaven. There is soon coming a great separation between those who have allowed themselves to run out of oil, and those who have an ample supply of oil, which is a symbol of My Holy Spirit. There is soon coming a great separation between those who have allowed their robes of righteousness to become soiled, and from those who have kept their robes pure and white by the Blood of the Lamb. There is soon coming a great separation between those who are walking in the flesh, and those who are walking in the Spirit. There is soon coming a great separation between those who have allowed their spiritual condition to become lukewarm, and those who have remained on fire for Me. There is soon coming a great separation between those who I do not find worthy, and to those whom I do find worthy. There is soon coming a great separation between those who have made me their Saviour, and those who have made me their Lord. Because there is soon coming a GREAT ESCAPE, and because there is soon coming a GREAT DELIVERANCE, and because I have paid such a GREAT PRICE, there must also come a GREAT SEPARATION. I say unto you, My children, this GREAT SEPARATION involves GREAT JUDGMENTS UPON THIS WORLD AND A GREAT DELIVERANCE, IN THE FORM OF THE RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE. VERY SOON THE GREAT SEPARATION WILL COME. VERY SOON THE GREAT JUDGMENTS WILL COME. VERY SOON A GREAT DELIVERANCE WILL COME. THIS WARNING IS TO MY CHILDREN. MY FINAL WORDS OF WARNING TO YOU THIS DAY, MY CHILDREN, ARE TO REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE." I encourge all of you to forward this message to your friends and family. It is mainly a message for the Body of Christ. Below is a tract that I wrote several years ago, entitled, "Are ALL Christians Going in the Rapture?" I encourage you all to read it. Do not delay. http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com/post-5.html Visit my website at: www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com
Re: A Serious Message From The Lord--remember Lot's Wife by alexleo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
Lord I believe your word. Give me the grace to be counted worthy of those who will be raptured in this soon coming great seperation. Grace to serve you in spirit and in truth all the days of my life. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Xtain Friends' Bible Discussion#1 The Parable Of The Unforgiving Servant / Prayer: The Will Of God May Not Come To Pass. / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.