Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,837 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria (6120 Views)

West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos / Multipak Plastic Factory Sealed After Machine Chops Off Worker’s Head / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
In south west Monaplexfuji eleganza ok plastic geepee I've never seen innoson products in my life Better say anambra alone Lol There are still three more plastic industry in south west bigger than innoson That anambra guy was lying

Who uses these soaps
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Who uses these soaps
Goats
See dumb question

Hey I have a question for u
Who sleeps on bed,who watches TV
Are they not humans?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

This same eleganza produces soaps detergent diapers wigs for women creams pens pencils umbrellas etc
So what's the fuss about

Babymate remains the best diaper.

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Look at this picture very well because I couldn't get higher resolution
Look at the right side
What did u see
Eleganza doesn't Manifacture tanks, his having financial issues, his factory in Ikeja large section is dilapidated and not functioning , the one he started in Ajah for years has been abandoned, his commercial residential apartments opposite VGC people are scared to live there, same with his shopping complex opposite Ikota shopping people are running away from the complex, the man na confirm ritualist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Lol,there are still those I don't remember
Wasn't it saying saying innoson plastic is the biggest in Nigeria?
Lol
When there are at least ten in sw including multi nationals like geepee
U go dey alright
Geepee is own by Indians they are in Aba and Asaba,
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2019
What of that guy who's a minister now? He also owns a plastic manufacturing company in the east
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Babymate remains the best diaper.
There are other producers of diapers in sw
Don't let us go there
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Eleganza doesn't Manifacture tanks, his having financial issues, his factory in Ikeja large section is dilapidated and not functioning , the one he started in Ajah for years has been abandoned, his commercial residential apartments opposite VGC people are scared to live there, same with his shopping complex opposite Ikota shopping people are running away from the complex, the man na confirm ritualist
Igbo people and jealousy
Tsk tsk tsk
Envy
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2019
MYGRATEskillz:
What of that guy who's a minister now? He also owns a plastic manufacturing company in the east
Moniplexfuji okplast also in sw
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2019
MYGRATEskillz:
Uche Ogar Masters energy

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Geepee is own by Indians they are in Aba and Asaba,
They are not owned by Nigerians
Isn't that the point
Go and look at my new topix
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Uche Ogar Masters energy
Lol
We don c this one before
Go and see my new topic
Leave a comment
Later
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Igbo people and jealousy
Tsk tsk tsk
Envy
Nothing like jealousy expect you don't know him, I know him very well, even his residential house in Ajah

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
There are other producers of diapers in sw Don't let us go there
I didn't argue that but babymate remains the best.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by traihit: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Any time you see threads like this on Nairaland where people are bantering one another, it's just with one goal: "we're more superior" mentality. If one tribe is indeed superior to the other, then we shouldn't be in the same shoe and suffering the same things from poor leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by sisisioge: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Why does he not spend money on products awareness? I didn't even know he made beyond those coolers and plates shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by sisisioge: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I think his issue is more centred on lack of good management. He probably manages the business himself and refused to hire brilliant managers. Infact, I just found out he makes beyond the coolers and plates that were his trademark back in the days. Besides, his political contributions and wives are high maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Moniplexfuji okplast also in sw
Ok plastic is not own by Nigerian
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by Bede2u(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2019
Yorubas and chest beating
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by Solsix(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time changes everything.
Eleganza was the company to beat back in the early 90s when plastic is mentioned.

Geepee was also a company to look out for but they couldn't diversify their plastic products.
Today, it is Innoson blazing the trail.

But I'd always admire Razaq Okoya's ever-young looks which is a result of his good taste in younger women, I also admire his business acumen.

But I pray there will be an Eleganza after when he has gone.
U are right, these days I hardly see eleganza pens
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by agadez007(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Yoruba people dey jealous like mad
Tufiakwaaaaa

If you check all those degrading and insulting Innoson,they are have one thing in common,They are all Yorubas
From the failed musician turned Instagram blogger and many others on Nairaland,Even mercy that owns the car is not complaining,they hate that an omo nna is doing better than them and their generations

on the same note i will advise innoson to kindly reject the Company logo proposed to him by one Yoruba man,that's a Greek gift

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Extends Stability At Major Forex Market, Exchanges At N498 To A Dollar / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Production Hit 2.025mbpd In June / What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.