Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Is Assessment Centre - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Assessment Centre (845 Views)

Invitation To General Electric Assessment Centre / Guiness Nig. Assessment Centre Invitation: Retail Sales Executive{enugu} / First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Assessment Centre by anelkamak: 11:18am On May 21, 2007
pls i just called NLNG and i was told that i was successful. Pls do any one know what to expect next. i am hearing rumour of assessment centre but i don't know what it is all about.Pls if know kindly help me out
Re: What Is Assessment Centre by Oliseh(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2007
Hi,na wa o.pls what is the phone number u called them on?
Re: What Is Assessment Centre by jackbauer: 10:13pm On May 22, 2007
yes:Assessment interview is the easiest of the interview that i know.There are different assessment.You can be given a book of about 450 pages to read within 30 mins after which you will hold a meeting with other interviewers.You will face management board.Its just a way of knowing how intelligent,smart,whether yu are a team player,confidence and drive too.If you must know more about it GET THIS BOOK:BREEZE AT INTERVIEW"ITS JUST N150 you can get at any bookshop.Its concise and very easy to read.If you want a copy you can mail the author directly :xelaevents@yahoo.com. He will get it across to you.
Re: What Is Assessment Centre by minijojo16(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2007
where can one buy this book for 150 naira

(1) (Reply)

Praise God! Yar'adua Provides Job For Fresh Graduate / Bank Phb Interview In Ph / Rosscomm Nig Ltd Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.