Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

“that Lexus Car Key Is Firman Generator Remote”- Followers Blast Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “that Lexus Car Key Is Firman Generator Remote”- Followers Blast Bobrisky (732 Views)

Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless / "Your Ten Years Pics Is Far Better Than now" Uche Maduagwu Blast Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“that Lexus Car Key Is Firman Generator Remote”- Followers Blast Bobrisky by Marcaul(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2019
Controversial cross dresser, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky has received serious backlash from his instagram followers, after he posted a picture of his car keys on his page.
The male barbie took to his Instagram page to show off three key and some cash, praising himself for achieving so much at his young age.
In his words;
“Only me three cars. I’m one of the people that cause hold up in Nigeria. Just imagine three cars for one person… while some have 6,5,4.

Anyways five fans will join my luxury home for dinner on SUNDAY…. let me know if you are interested let me host you. Don’t forget you are going home with thanks for coming… you are coming to a big girl house”.
Reacting to this, his followers blasted him saying the Lexus car key which he is showcasing is a generator remote, not a car key.
See their reactions below:

More - https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/10/that-lexus-car-key-is-firman-generator.html

Re: “that Lexus Car Key Is Firman Generator Remote”- Followers Blast Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2019
LMAO. cheesy grin cheesy grin

It takes a lot of effort to be fake, but less to be real. He obviously thought everyone on Instagram is as dumb as he's.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ada Ijele's Birthday: Flavour Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday / Dele Momodu Congratulates Wizkid After He Sold Out O2 Arena London / Kemi Olunloyo Alleges Davido’s Father Is Expecting Child With Young Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.