Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Content Marketing Myths That Are Killing Your Conversion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Content Marketing Myths That Are Killing Your Conversion (173 Views)

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / 6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke / Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Marketing Myths That Are Killing Your Conversion by IdealDigiTech: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2019
1. All my content should be around my business: The purpose of content marketing is to engage with your target audience. To do that you need to spend less time promoting your business and more time adding value to your customers.⠀
Re: Content Marketing Myths That Are Killing Your Conversion by IdealDigiTech: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2019
2. The longer my content is, the more valuable it becomes: Lengthy contents don’t mean valuable content. So, instead of focusing on the quantity (length) of your content, focus on the quality.⠀
Re: Content Marketing Myths That Are Killing Your Conversion by IdealDigiTech: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2019
3. Anybody can create my content: Low-quality contents are a waste of time, effort and space. Therefore always avoid them like plagues. And the best way to avoid them is by allowing the right person to create your content. Content creation is a very specific skill, and as such should be handled by only a skillful person. Content creation might be expensive at times, but it’s better to have one superb content than several crappy contents.

Although there are other myths, we are only looking into these 3 today. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Kala Jadu Khatam Karne Ka Wazifa / Qualitative Coaching And Home Tutoring / Travels & Tour/cargo/visa Processing/paypal Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.