Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts (40552 Views)

Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured / World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by Starz825(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eife:
Narcos ����
Narcos comes to mind...
So that film real Tru true ...

Abeg recommend any drug dealer movie abeg ....I just like the actions wey dey inside grin
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by InvertedHammer: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
/
Real mafians!

Not the wannabe chickens that cry at the sight of SARS.

Everyone is a tough guy online.

/
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by marvin905(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
obidark:

you know nothing....nigeria has drugs cartels too all over the world.... this are not small boys oohh....they are very feared in europe....

stop hyping those small dealer's
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by Fallenhunter: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by marvin905(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
ninetiethcrown7:

Try it out. It’s a series, to me it’s the best police drama ever created all about gang and drug culture in America ... it’s a bit old but still gold bro.

Check it out it might be right up your ally.

Sorry, I mean it will

gracias
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by Eife(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Starz825:

Narcos comes to mind...
So that film real Tru true ...

Abeg recommend any drug dealer movie abeg ....I just like the actions wey dey inside grin

Bro go watch superfly
You will thank me later
I like that film no be small

1 Like

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by easiaq(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
GeneralPula:
To that dumbass saying Mexico is a failed state, that’s nonsense to say...

El-Chapo is more useful to average Mexican citizens than even the Mexico president!!
How did u know that? You live in Mexico??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by maxiflexy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Omotaday:
You have link?
it was the top Trend today, early morning. Heard the news this morning on BBC decided to check it out.
just go to Twitter, change your location to Mexico, it still gonna Trend there
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by DexterousOne(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
GeneralPula:
To that dumbass saying Mexico is a failed state, that’s nonsense to say...

El-Chapo is more useful to average Mexican citizens than even the Mexico president!!

You have a point there
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by madenigga(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
grandstar:
For the drug war to end, all the American government has to do is to legalize the sale of cocaine and heroin and undercut the street price of the drug dealers. That will drive them out of business.

Note that cocaine is very cheap to make. It is the illegality of it that makes it expensive. You can buy a kilo for a $1,000 in Bolivia and sell for $35,000 on the streets in America.

The Mexicans don't produce cocaine. Mexican drug barons are simply mules. They help the Colombian drug barons ferry the drugs into the United States. If they are successful, they keep half the drugs.
U watch too many Narco films.

Colombia has long handed over the keys to cocaine trafficking and production to mexico since the early 2000's mexico became so powerful with drug trafficking that there gangs at one time controlled half of Latin America, Google los zetas.

In drug trafficking if u are successful be rest assured that the drug lords would come knocking on your door again, except u just disappear.

In drug trafficking u don't keep half of any money u just always have your mark up price that u place on every kilo.

Apart from that if u lose a load its your fault u MUST pay for it. Whether with cash or with blood.

Drug trafficking is serious business its not something u just get into and hands off, u are into it until u die, get arrested or dissapear and they never hear from you.

If you repent from drug trafficking and your friend does not, if he gets arrested and he calls your name even if u are now a pastor u would be tried completely.

The major way drug organizations recruit mules is through usage. There's an extent you would use and not be able to pay they threaten u with death or they give u an offer, move this from here to here and your sorrows are over.

Once you do welcome to the never ending world of drug trafficking

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by Techsunny: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
marvin905:
this is what you call drug cartels..
not the chiwawas we have in Nigeria forming Godzilla..
El Chapo and Pablo Escobar wish I could meet them one on one...

escobar is late
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by goat22: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Bad as e bad see their roads, see their cars see their buildings and light dey then come Naija apology
In my area shooting na normal thing so Tey any time the shootings happen pipo will call radio station's, police stations etc. the radio stations know our area anytime our call for help comes dey cut the call sharp sharp, even police DPO our security calls always refuses to come, so now we don't even bother again the bad boys come kill, kidnap, loot as they like and go.
Once your money reach a certain level you Japa leave Naija.

Where be that?
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by Starz825(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eife:

Bro go watch superfly
You will thank me later
I like that film no be small
Yeah...I be watch am for August this yr...dat one sef dey....I be like those white dressed niggas taste....their cars their mansion their shirts shops...all white..

One of the reasons why am a Madrid fan...all na white

1 Like

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by charlesELIKIBA: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
iheartellah:
See these two countries, Mexico and Australia bah nothing go ever carry go these places...

Whats wrong with australia
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by ibietela2(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
iheartellah:

True, but what if i wont stay in the city? A friend of mine who resides there said they were in their living room when they heard a sound in the ceiling, they were scared so they called the police when the police came and broke the ceiling guess what dropped....a freaking huge python. Can you imagine?

Lol
Very scary but it's a bit better than US were guns are easier to get

1 Like

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by spawnx: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
marvelous000:

Aren't you contradicting yourself. If it's inexpensive to produce, what is precluding them from producing in Mexico, when they weild unassailable power in Mexico as highlighted by this thread.
BTW, who even told you mexico don't produce cocaine?

They can't produce in mexico because coca plant doesn't grow there.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by dalass(f): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
chido20:
this drugs cartels dy get mind

The drug (coke) is free to get high and just go haywire and crazy.
They took El Chapo and now his son? Crackheads on rampage grin
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by spawnx: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Omotaday:
You have link?
Follow the instgram link and check out the hastags for sicario videos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3w285oj_gv6cNUQAzsKpJ1rR1Bp_J8PN4zvuQ0/?igshid=4qduwqv6wvwu
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by CyberWolf: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Akinh:
I Hope This News Is Not From That TV Series Movies Queen Of The South?
Narcos is more rugged than Queen Of The South.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by urahara(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
grandstar:
For the drug war to end, all the American government has to do is to legalize the sale of cocaine and heroin and undercut the street price of the drug dealers. That will drive them out of business.

Note that cocaine is very cheap to make. It is the illegality of it that makes it expensive. You can buy a kilo for a $1,000 in Bolivia and sell for $35,000 on the streets in America.

The Mexicans don't produce cocaine. Mexican drug barons are simply mules. They help the Colombian drug barons ferry the drugs into the United States. If they are successful, they keep half the drugs.

If Americans make It legal. The citizens will become very very bleeped up.
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by CyberWolf: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
grandstar:

Who told you that Mexicans don’t produce cocain? That was in the 80s, not now.
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by figure007(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
HigherEd:
The guy was like hot akara. The govt held him but he was too hot to hold. So the govt dropped him grin I wonder what sort of firepower would make a militarized police unit decide it was best to drop the prisoner for peace to reign.
its bcoz the US is not yet involved ...let them get involved then you know the elchapo forces and nothing .... Let him just stay within mexico if he dares move out na wahala
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by grandstar(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
CyberWolf:
Who told you that Mexicans don’t produce cocain? That was in the 80s, not now.

I found an article and it said they only produce cocaine base and not cocaine itself. Colombia's production figure has suffered a hit due to an embargo on chemicals needed to produce cocaine. The Mexicans are mainly transporters
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by Omotaday(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
maxiflexy:

it was the top Trend today, early morning.
Heard the news this morning on BBC decided to check it out.

just go to Twitter, change your location to Mexico, it still gonna Trend there
Thanks I have seen the videos. They even have gun truck.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
urahara:

If Americans make It legal. The citizens will become very very bleeped up.

They won't. The Mexican government hopes the United States could legalize it so as to drive the crime lords away from the business, the way the end of prohibition did the same to alcohol mobsters

1 Like

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
dominique:
I doubt if Mexico and other South American countries will ever win the war against drug cartels.

Best that can happen is they legalize and American drug companies take over.
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by Generalyemi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
iheartellah:
See these two countries, Mexico and Australia bah nothing go ever carry go these places...

lol

WATS wrong with Australia

1 Like

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by iheartellah(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Generalyemi:

lol

WATS wrong with Australia
becaue of the high rate of creepy creatures and animals.

A friend of mine who resides there said they were in their living room when they heard a sound in the ceiling, they were scared so they called the police when the police came and broke the ceiling guess what dropped....a freaking huge python. Can you imagine?
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by blowjohn(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
iheartellah:

Add Brazil bro

1 Like

Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by blowjohn(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
marvin905:

remove Colombia from the list..
I consider Colombia safe compared to Venezuela and Brazil El savador is the mother of all of them

That Brazil eh.
If I see how they treat thieves.
They don't even need jungle justice.
Na one person go dey treat the person f up in full glare of the public
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by Akinh: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
CyberWolf:
Narcos is more rugged than Queen Of The South.
The Movies Is a Narcotic Moves ..Settings of it is in Mexico,
Re: Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts by CTPlayer: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Amazing how N. America, USA and Canada, is so different that Latin S. America. Technically Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador etc., and the Caribbean is N. America.....but in name only.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences / How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ / Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.