Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details (1400 Views)

Google Cloud Not Accepting My Debit Card. What Do I Do? / How To Create Paypal Sandbox Account And Find A Working Test Card Details / Which Bank Has These Card Details?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details by Googlemaniac: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
If you have any info regarding my request, then you are eligible to get free $100 btc from me..

Kindly suggest
Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details by adelnehis(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
I normally use buy.bitcoin.com
But its been unavailable lately
Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details by Googlemaniac: 1:45am On Oct 19, 2019
adelnehis:
I normally use buy.bitcoin.com
But its been unavailable lately
does it work with turkey cards
Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details by Onbiz(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2019
Reach me on the phone if you wish.
Let me see how I can guide you to buying it on paxful.com
Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details by Abcruz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Use paxful .com or cex .io
Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details by GarryHarvey: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
You can buy property in Turkey with Bitcoin. Some of the most common features that encourage consumers to use Bitcoin are;
• Instant peer-to-peer transactions
• Worldwide payments
• Free or very cheap transfer charges

With Bitcoin, it is able to be bought property in Turkey. However, yet not every homeowner or every real estate company accepts payments with Bitcoin. Before you buy property in Turkey, it is useful to decide for what purpose you want to buy the property. Basically, you can buy property for two purposes. The first purpose is for your own use and the second purpose is for investment. After you determine your purpose of buying a house, you can determine in which city or region you would like to buy a property in Turkey. If you want to buy a property for your own use, then it is helpful to determine what kind of life you want to live before you determine in which region or city you buy the property. In Turkey some of cities have quiet life; some of cities have active life. In Turkey some cities are near by the sea, some cities are interior. Do you like to live in an inland climate or in a sea-affect climate?

The most famous city with active life; Istanbul

Istanbul is famous for its active life, especially for its nightlife. Not only in Turkey, but also in worldwide Istanbul is very famous city. In addition to nightlife, Istanbul is famous for its historical sites. In history, many civilizations lived in the city of Istanbul. The city of Istanbul consists of a large area. Because of consists of a large area, there are many neighborhoods to live in. These neighborhoods have very different living characteristics. Some are very close to the city center; some are far from the city center. Some are near by the sea, some are inland.

After answering the above mentioned questions and even more, you have determined the city where you want to buy a property. But, you want to pay with Bitcoin when buying property. At the beginning of the article we mentioned that not every landlord or real estate company accepts payments with Bitcoin. So who or which real estate companies accept payment with bitcoin?

As a Summer Home Real Estate agency, we will be pleased to help you with properties that you can buy with bitcoin. Since 2004, we have been serving our customers about buy property with bitcoin. With our employees who can serve our customers in 16 different languages, we work to find the most suitable house for our customers that they can buy with bitcoin.

https://summerhometurkey.com/
Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details by juliusijidola: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ok...
Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details by kcbryan(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Is the card still avail
Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details by lekanpara: 10:25pm On May 11, 2022
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Programming / I Want To Learn Web / App Development / The Best Learning Path For A Fullstack Developer - Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.