Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (80608 Views)

E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by jige4topclass(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Electronic Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by koolaid87: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
So some fools subscribed only just to beg for money

Shior

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by UdemeJoshua(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
It late ,about to, E-sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by seunmohmoh(f): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
E-money and E-beggars

So much analysis to make but I'm weak
Rest nigga

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by kenzysmith: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
rexchazy:
E beggers from the East ends should leave him alone goan hussle
k
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by passionberry(f): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
buharified009:
Shame no dey catch some pple again sha, dem and almajiri , I no sabi who beg pass.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Rolex66: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
No pictures of Nigeria's half-baked, jaundiced and illiterate politicians can ever adorn my office walls. I don't want my business to be like Nigeria, please!

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Zigdore: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
SendAbroad:
I don't remember seeing any vacation pictures of him in America... Have you seen any?

No , I have not seen. Fear of FBI is the beginning of wisdom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by viviangist: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Angelfrost(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
RevengeNimi:

should come and show us his office too...

I mean, where he sells dead meat...

Is raw meat in itself supposed to be alive??! Isn't it supposed to be from a dead animal??!... Is there meat obtained from animals still breathing and alive??!.... Or are you referring to stale or rotten meat??!... I understand you not! undecided

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by SolarHub(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Big man

kindly check my signature
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by encryptjay(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Emony don dey keep low cut ni

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by SendAbroad: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Zigdore:

No , I have not seen. Fear of FBI is the beginning of wisdom.

But Why do you say Fear of FBI when he is just a business man doing his tomato and clearing agency business.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by wisdom042(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
2dice01:
Money will be sent to E-account

Money will also be spent on E-shopping

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by 99persait(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Abeg which work did man dey do.na so so office structure we sabi show off.shior

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by UrVillagePpl: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
RevengeNimi:

better leave MANNABBQGRILS alone o., his been quiet ever since a certain nairalander gave him a piece of his mind (which is a Bitter truth)...

my guy dunn humble. grin grin grin

we need more ppl like that abeg tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Happyguy201: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
why e money BLACK LIKE THIS
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Cajal(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
2dice01:
Money will be sent to E-account
E- people will spend it

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Xclusiveme: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
kenzysmith:
Vanity upon vanity, This guy was not born with a silver spoon, what is the main source of his wealth sir you need to explain to us.

Hahahaha.. If you can explain to him the source of ur poverty then he might be able to show you a way to be successful

4 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Lewisalexander(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Inside life
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Possibly Buhari voters, supporters and defenders but they will come nairaland and be forming tiger. undecided

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Hahahaha.. If you can explain to him the source of ur poverty then he might be able to show you a way to be successful
Good job there. cool
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Bakasey: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Moni database
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by RevengeNimi(m): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

better leave MANNABBQGRILS alone o., his been quiet ever since a certain nairalander gave him a piece of his mind (which is a Bitter truth)...

my guy dunn humble. grin grin grin

we need more ppl like that abeg tongue cool

Yeah!

I like this...

Cc
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Playthepianos: 1:54am On Oct 19, 2019
OK oo..thank you for displaying the display of the displayment

MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Billyanger(m): 2:10am On Oct 19, 2019
kenzysmith:
Vanity upon vanity, This guy was not born with a silver spoon, what is the main source of his wealth sir you need to explain to us.

Why are you poor? Shouldn't that bother you more?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by StudentsNG: 2:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Sorry, but what does he do in the office? I mean what is e-money into?

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Vikky014(f): 2:53am On Oct 19, 2019

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Commentor: 3:20am On Oct 19, 2019
SendAbroad:
I don't remember seeing any vacation pictures of him in America... Have you seen any?

The Feds.

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by EkperemoEgbabi: 3:55am On Oct 19, 2019
RevengeNimi:

angry grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by whizpa(m): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2019
So.. No one is going to talk about his hair abi? All of a sudden, E-money now grows hair? Lol

He's wearing a toupee/wig.. But it's alright.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by fela4live: 4:10am On Oct 19, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
mumu check the handle most of the beggars are from the wasted part of the south
Guy that is not true but I am not in anyway supporting what the slowpoke said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.