Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (80609 Views)

E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by 01mcfadden(m): 4:35am On Oct 19, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

better leave MANNABBQGRILS alone o., his been quiet ever since a certain nairalander gave him a piece of his mind (which is a Bitter truth)...

my guy dunn humble. grin grin ;

we need more ppl like that abeg tongue cool
Abeg na which thread that one happen �
I go like see am o
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Ngirima: 4:35am On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

The Feds.
[/s]
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by kareemkamil(m): 6:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Money without knowing the source.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Revolva(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2019
People will always beg it's inevitable
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by kenzysmith: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2019
Billyanger:

Why are you poor? Shouldn't that bother you more?
my broda m nt poor am comfortable.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by mercyvivv(f): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2019
cybriz82:
People no longer askd God for blessings.na wa ooo..
Even God don't bless people, he blesses the work of their hand! They should keep begging, it suits them!!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by nedekid: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

better leave MANNABBQGRILS alone o., his been quiet ever since a certain nairalander gave him a piece of his mind (which is a Bitter truth)...

my guy dunn humble. grin grin grin

we need more ppl like that abeg tongue cool
Abeg give me the link to post. I go like read am grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by win2da: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Money good oo...

BIG MAMA RICE, STONE-FREE AND LONG GRAIN.... 50Kg IS #15000... CALL:08065842181
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Ugosample(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Hahahaha.. If you can explain to him the source of ur poverty then he might be able to show you a way to be successful

destructive Nigerian mentality
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by bizzibodi(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2019
What does this dude does for a living?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by noisy45(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2019
Invinctus obi saga has made e money gentle theses days

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by oluwasegun007(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
E beggers begging man wearing wig for head.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Hedonisco: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2019
bizzibodi:
What does this dude does for a living?

Baba sofri sofri. Na grace if God i take dodge these your heavy bullets.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by globemoney: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2019
SendAbroad:
I don't remember seeing any vacation pictures of him in America... Have you seen any?
I don’t also remember seeing any vacation pics of you in America
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by SendAbroad: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2019
globemoney:

I don’t also remember seeing any vacation pics of you in America

Well, I don't post pictures of everywhere I have been to on social media...

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by bizzibodi(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2019
Hedonisco:

Baba sofri sofri. Na grace if God i take dodge these your heavy bullets.
Very simple q/s make una help me na!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Moscodee1990(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Nice one. But Buhari's picture spoiled the office.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by lollybizzu(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2019
kenzysmith:
Vanity upon vanity, This guy was not born with a silver spoon, what is the main source of his wealth sir you need to explain to us.

shocked

Did you ask for the source of his poverty when he never get money.

Just mind your business oga.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2019
He should give dem e-blessing chikena

E MONEY E BEGGERS E BLESSING
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by MrGerald(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Analog office, where's his computer?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by armadeo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
JerryLegend:
In Slowemir voice* They are not real niggarrrs grin

You've noticed that niggar too. Lol. The guy makes me laugh
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by UrVillagePpl: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
nedekid:

Abeg give me the link to post. I go like read am grin

that would be hard bro,

but lemme summarize it.
"i really don't know who this MANNABBQGRILS is but i just hope am not the one assign to be ur Destiny helper
becos i would do no such tin"

grin grin

quite Humbling grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by UrVillagePpl: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
01mcfadden:

Abeg na which thread that one happen �
I go like see am o
that would be hard bro,

but lemme summarize it.
"i really don't know who this MANNABBQGRILS is but i just hope am not the one assign to be ur Destiny helper
becos i would do no such tin"

grin grin

quite Humbling grin grin grin cool
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Zigdore: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
SendAbroad:

But Why do you say Fear of FBI when he is just a business man doing his tomato and clearing agency business.

He has not embarked on any trip to US for vacation.As u said earlier.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by Ugosample(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Nigerians have no shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.