Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) (46306 Views)

Onitsha Fire: Watch The Moment Fire Spread Through The Market (video) / Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) / 16 Plots + 2 Warehouses & 2 Storey Building With C/O In PH. 550 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by stephenduru: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mrs Ijeoma Ideh and her 7 children live inside the market. She has a shop and 2 warehouses in the same building.

This Wednesday everything - I mean, everything disappeared.

Homeless with 7 children, she is still confused.To her, nothing happened. She's just having a nightmare

#OchanjaTragedy

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/this-woman-lost-her-7-children-and-2.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by softmind24: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Chai

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Op get the message and stop turning it upside down.
Homeless with seven children doesn't mean she lost her children pls oga.
Be guided.

13 Likes

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Abfinest007(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
see what bad road cause and bad leadership.vote for a better leader u said no because u collected two litre of kerosene you think is only me that will suffer it no because he that want me to get wet by dragging me into the rain will still get wet too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Donald95(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
We pray that the drunken master will intervene on their cases.

Funny enough, most of them paid their Tithes, sowed seeds and watered already growing ones last Sunday

4 Likes

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Zikora1000(f): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Obiano, please do something! Don't kill APGA in Anambra state. Do something about this please. Onitsha youths no get joy o and they are not happy. I don't want to hear news like 'Anambra govt narrowly escaped from Mobs in Onitsha' or Onitsha in rampage, Obiano on the run' so do something and wipe my people's tears

30 Likes

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Minenaira: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fugly.......
Pukes
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by adoboy04(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Zikora1000:
Obiano, please do something! Don't kill APGA in Anambra state. Do something about this please. Onitsha youths no get joy o and they are not happy. I don't want to hear news like 'Anambra govt narrowly escaped from Mobs in Onitsha' or Onitsha in rampage, Obiano on the run' so do something and wipe my people's tears
Government and rich people should get something for these people I beg.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by tchidi066(f): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Obiano is not fit to be governor of my beloved anambra... D man is just clueless as Bleep angry angry

8 Likes

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by butterfly777(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Very unfortunate. May God restore her loses in multiple fold. In Jesus' name.

Pls help me with info on how to get NECO BECE Syllabus. I don't mind the soft copy. I am talking about the exam organised by NECO for JSS 3 students.
Thank you in advance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by partnerbizn2(f): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
they will give tacha money not her

16 Likes

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by micgray100(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stay Strong Madam.. The Lord is your strength..
I believe the state govt to do the needful by compensating this unlucky individuals...

I register Limited Liability Company with CAC for just 75k.. call or watsapp 0703 272 8941

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by maynation(f): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
May help come to you I'm whatever name you believe in.
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by cenaman(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sorry mama
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oh GOD, I wish I could assist her with something, this breaks my heart.....people are suffering o, I remember those days mumsi would go to market to pick those biscuit bones with tiny meat on Dem, to cook watery soup chai, we suffered .....and those days I trekked , till trekking itself saluted and hailed me, grin, chai, it's all different today, thank you Father!!!! I won't stop blessing and helping others, father bless me more so I can help more and more folks dear lord embarassed lipsrsealed

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Lamanii22(f): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Christ!! Where would she start from?? They should compensate them oo....

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by A305: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok because Reno Omokri gave that guy who posted his shop money, Everyone want to post whatever now. How can you have your house inside market? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
People are already cashing out on the fire incident

1 Like

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by solmusdesigns: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

Reno Omokirikiri over to you, dont be stingy, spend this Dasuki money on your supporters

1 Like

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by israelmao(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wealth,riches,businesses,families and lives could crash in a twinkling of an eye it only takes God's mercy and divine protection to be secured and exempted.My heart goes out to the families of the victims and those who lost their precious and hard-earned possessions in the incident.God shall restore all your losses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Queenserah26(f): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
So sad cry May the Lord comfort her and restore all that she has lost

5 Likes

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by visijo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
What a tragedy!!!
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by madenigga(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
J
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Mrnoniz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Rootprof(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Donald95:
We pray that the drunken master will intervene on their cases.

Funny enough, most of them paid their Tithes, sowed seeds and watered already growing ones last Sunday

Hmmm
was on point but suddenly you just enter bush with your last statement. Don't take all matters as a joke ... Was Job in the Bible not doing the normal when the tragedy struck him... Abeg no religion matter here .. may helpers locate all the affected.

6 Likes

Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Tonyspecial(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sorry Ma'am
Re: This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) by Dikaveli2(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Zikora1000:
oga apga is dead already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Prepaid Electricity Meter Card From Running Out Fast / Your Annual Rent Shouldn't Exceed Your Two Months Salary. If It Does / How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little (detailed) Pt 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.