Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady (39583 Views)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by lalasticlala(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigerians have taken to social media to share their childhood stories with their parents and pastors.

A Nigerian Twitter user, Cheekah @Chika_Blairssen started it by sharing her 'deliverance' story when she was just 10. She was accused of being a witch just because of her big eyeballs. She wrote:

I was barely 10 years old when
my dad was shouting at me to 'release his business!!!' at a deliverance ground with so much anger and disgust in his eyes
Why?
The pastor had said I was a witch who was holding back my dad's progress.
All because I had big eyeballs.

Incase you're wondering where my mum was when it was happening and why didnt she defend me.
Who do you think took my dad to the church??

https://twitter.com/Chika_Blairssen/status/1382964615471058945?s=19

Other Nigerians reacted to Cheekah's story by sharing their own stories too.

@ijay_doris wrote:
"I was 6 when two children Sunday school teachers drew me out of the class, asking me where I kept my cousin's blood with threats if I don't provide the location where I kept the blood ,� My uncle leashed his belt on me along with the wife � and I don't even know what blood lol"

Rosey
@Roseycouture1
also shared hers:

"Make una dey try pin okoro for pastor, one accused me of holding my boss's womb one time.... I was around 18, he proceeded too placing his hands on my forehead to caste demons, I show am say werey dey inside werey he left with his torn Bible."

Phebe Atsemude
@officialfeebee
wrote:

"I was about 13. My mum asked me to bring knife, as I was about to hand it to her, it fell on her lap, then she and my sister started to scream, "they've sent me from my coven to come and kill her, but her God big pass me" � she'd even randomly ask me if I fly at night"

Mabel
@Mrs00Adams1
wrote:
"9 years ago, Pastor told our neighbor that his uncle who trained him from primary to Secondary then to Malaysia (but he was deported) is/was the one holding his destiny,that he will only be successful if his uncle dies

Today He's still in prison for killing his uncle."

ujudiaz
@ujudiaz
shares her own story:
"Was 16yrs (Virgin) when one useless catholic brother at Ekwulimili in Anambra told my mum i had done abortion 6times."

David Silas Akpan
@DavidSilasAkpa1
wrote:
"It reminds me of my mum beating me and my brother every day, accusing us for causing her divorce with my dad. As expected we got depressed. I managed to go through and did something useful with my life, while my brother started abusing drug (he's bleeped up now so sad)"

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Optimistdude: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
@lala, close range pictures of the big eyes, or....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Believe it or not, there are certainly witches around who fashion all kinds of evil against men, but "big eyeballs" is not one of the ways to identify them.

It's hard to identify them using physical methods, because they often put up friendly and good attitudes to disguise their true nature, and also use spiritual means to cover up their activities and keep them secret from the physical eyes, but spiritually their secrets and disguises can be exposed.

The person behind the travails of the family of a Nairalander out of whom a demon was casted earlier this year, is pretty much the last person anyone would have expected.

She's not an outsider but a family member, and she exposed herself when she said a proverb, "that the ant eating the vegetable is under the vegetable."

She has been also exposed in several dreams, as once when she was seen sitting on a broom which was hanging and moving on the air. Another where she was seen with the Nlander's attackers amongst others.

This person goes to church, prays and engages herself in all sorts of Christian activities yet she's a witch.

So these things are not imaginary but very real, and though it's always been there, it appears to have become much worse than it's ever been, as the times are getting more evil than ever.

Hence the need for one to be spiritually secured, so that one doesn't find himself falling prey to the evil plans of such wicked ones.

God bless.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Same way one Warri pastor asked brother Ochuko to bring his aged mother to church if he wants to travel abroad... Just like a black sheep, Ochuko the taxi driver brought his aged mother and was looking at the pastor pouring cold water on Mama's fragile body and asking the innocent lady to allow his son make it in life.

I inquired about Ochuko and I was told by my friends that he is currently at Okere prison serving time.

Mama laid a curse on the fool before she died.

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by tillaman(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
shocked
That pastor deserves an arse whopping, he prolly lacks foresight if only he knew you would grow up to have such banging body he would have told your parents to leave you in the church vineyard so he can marry you for himself when you are of age!!

Frfr so sorry about your ordeal, the black race shall be free from the shackles of religion and other vices the westerners imposed on us

6 Likes

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by ValCon888: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
See breàst.
See skirt.
Another way for olôsho to sell market.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Righteousness2(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
It sounds funny but it does not change the fact Witchcraft is Real!
It also does not change the fact that so many havocs have being committed in the Homes by little kids who were Unknowingly initiated into Witchcraft in schools, or by guardians in the home.

I Have personally witnessed a Home were a child was initiated into Witchcraft. She locked her brother's certificate in the Spirtual realm. The guy went from pillar to post with no job. She crumbled her father's business, and other atrocities. The Worse of all was that no one ever suspected her.

It was while in church, Prayers where going on and she began to manifest! She kept shouting fire! Fire! She then confessed how she was initiated with a Gift From a friend in school and the how she has been the one responsible for all the woes in the Home.

These things are real!
Infact Some persons chaanting here are Victims of witchcraft manipulations without even knowing. They have become used to the bondage and suffering they are in that they don't even recognize that they are in Bondage.
Witchcraft does not look at age.

It takes the Grace of GOD to come out Victorious

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
It also does not change the fact that so many havocs have being committed in the Homes by little kids who were Unknowingly initiated into Witchcraft in schools, or by guardians in the home.

I Have personally witnessed a Home were a child was initiated into Witchcraft. She locked her brother's certificate in the Spirtual realm. The guy went from pillar to post with no job. She crumbled her father's business, and other atrocities. The Worse of all was that no one ever suspected her.

It was while in church, Prayers where going on and she began to manifest! She kept shouting fire! Fire! She then confessed how she was initiated and the how she has been the one responsible for all the woes in the Home.

These things are real!
Black people think opposite of what is right...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by vizkiz: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

I Have personally witnessed a Home were a child was initiated into Witchcraft.

Just look at what this disgusting thing just typed. You proved that lady right. You’d probably call an innocent child a witch if he/she had colored eyes.

You are one of the many gullible ones who attach innocent people to dark magic just because bad things are happening around them coincidentally.

I wonder when religion became an excuse for being myopic. Pfffft!

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Nickymezor(f): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hmmm, witchcraft is real o...Reminds me of what happened to our nextdoor neighbor's helper from the village.
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by debbydams(f): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, witchcraft is real o
lol
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by iamyemiakins(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Inside life! Loti rí 5 alive
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by merits(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by triplefrontier(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Haaa
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by NwaNimo1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2021

14 Likes

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by opalu: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
The only topic that sweet these Nairaland Mods is PASTOR said this or prophesied that.

Apart from that, then it should be about snake

8 Likes

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Teewhy2: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
na own GOD know the people he called.
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Bornsinner7: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Naso I visit my friend brother for hospital..

This boy was a boarding school student and was a very rough kid.. because of the marks on his body one pastor who came to pray for him said he was a witch and that he has been sucking peoples blood but it was his turn for his blood to be sucked but he disagreed that was why he was struck with the illness

Lol.. it was a funny scene..

Las las doctor say na high fever.. the boy got back on his feet after treatment and was Hale and hearty ever since

8 Likes

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Ekemeze: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Aieboocaar(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO THIS AND ITS NOT FUNNY

In my own case, my aunty asked what marine kingdom I belonged to
all because I never liked the taste of fish (whether boiled of fried) when I was small. undecided According to her, she said why I don't like eating fish is because I am a fish and eating fish would mean eating my colleagues grin I so hated fish taste that if you force me to drink cod liver oil copsule walahi I fit bite your hand angry

Beht now To God be the glory, the rate at which man dey chop fish barbecue and peppersoup na only God fit separate us cool

P:s.... I still don't eat ordinary boiled fish sha grin

30 Likes

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Ogamysamo: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
you'll be address the way you dress
it is because you behave like one.
why should you even role your eyes during deliverance when you are expected to close your eyes tightly?
i want you to answer me

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by AmazingELixir: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin grin

Guys una dey observe say almost all those that recounted their experiences with pastors and parents are females....

What is it with women and these evil possessions and accusations sef....shouldn't a cronic liar like the Legendary Lai Mohammed be adjudged to be possessed by a lying fowl spirit as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by kokkubabboni421(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
As for the moniker Righteousness89 I have nothing to say
You can liberate that guy because he’s far from redemption

Back to the issue on ground , these prophets gay zero chills
One invited me around ipaja that he heard I don’t believe in God and all that I need deliverance
Nah so I say okay .. pastor begin turn my head like say e wan break am before you know; he dan dae set leg. But as a street guy I stand fit
Never to shake or stagger, the G pastor quickly soji himself talk another thing

5 Likes

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by spartoo: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
My personal experience.

I think I was about 10 or 11 years old when my aunt's husband who is a pastor mentioned that I was a witch. I usually went to stay with them at Gbagada from Oshodi during the holidays. He said I had to confess or else he would use razor blade to inflict severe cuts on me. Out of fear and naivety, I admitted grin.

As at today, no one knows where oga pastor is. He ran away with a girl he was asked to deliver over 10 years now. His wife died from breast cancer last year and the man does not even care about his 4 kids. The last time one of his sons called his number, he said he does not have a son by that name.

13 Likes

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin.... I was ****** when my village pipo chased me comot my village grin grin grin

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Teaser4(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ain't see no eyeballs, all I see na two fresh chestballs...
Damn!!!

8 Likes

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Thelife: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
opalu:
The only topic that sweet these Nairaland Mods is PASTOR said this or prophesied that.

Apart from that, then it should be about snake

Seems Nairaland aim is to attack anything church, Christian and pastor.

They don't care if it real of not once the news contain church or pastor, they will move it to front page.

No wonder they are losing followers everyday

grin grin grin

Back to the topic.

The lady is talking about her big eyeballs but here the picture is only showing us her semi nude grin grin, I don't know when naira land start promoting olosho business once you tag a Church or pastor to your story grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by illicit(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
shocked
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Ekemeze: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Samuel1402(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kkkkkk
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by ScamHunter: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady by Tonyosas101(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

It was while in church, Prayers where going on and she began to manifest! She kept shouting fire! Fire! She then confessed how she was initiated with a Gift From a friend in school and the how she has been the one responsible for all the woes in the Home.

These things are real!
Infact Some persons are Victims of witchcraft manipulations without even knowing. They have become used to the bondage they are in that they don't even recognize that they are in Bondage.

It takes the Grace of GOD to come out Victorious
Ffs, you need help

Nah "I know, I know this person" unah take dey lie to suit y'all beliefs
Waiting for the day one of y'all will accuse my kid(s) or relative about witchcraft! Wo, na that dey dat witchcraft go beat unah

Nonsense

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.