Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners (24719 Views)

Bbnaija Week 8 YOU ID Task Winners / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Venita Akpofure Is Darling Nigeria Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by tainam: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Although the 2019 Big Brother Naija, ‘Pepper Dem’ edition has ended, the excitement of the show is still reverberating as housemates pay courtesy calls to sponsors of the programme.

Darling Nigeria, the official hair sponsor of the show played hosts to some of the ex-housemates; Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omasola, Seyi, Ike, Elozonam, Diane, Sir Dee, Kim Oprah, Thelma, Cindy, Avala, Khafi, Jackye, Gedoni, Enkay and Joe, who visited the Lagos offices of the hair extension giant in appreciation of their role in keeping housemates well-groomed with their latest hair extensions and spicy hair styles.

The visit also served as an opportunity for Venita and Sir Dee to redeem their cheques of 500,000 naira each as winners of the Darling task while in the house.

In her remarks to welcome housemates, Marketing Manager, Godrej, Ayodele Otunjinrin, expressed the company's joy in being part of this year’s BBN edition. “Darling is known for creating trendy and affordable hairstyles for all African women, and over the years we have continued to promote beauty and confidence across Africa through different channels including the just concluded Big Brother Naija Season 4,” she said.

Responding on behalf of her fellow housemates, Mercy thanked Darling Nigeria for the warm reception given to them and particularly for living up to its promises to those who won tasks organised by the company.

In her words, “Darling Nigeria has truly inspired me in diverse ways. I have now added owning a salon to my plans for the nearest future, thanks to Darling Nigeria,” Mercy noted.

Highpoint of the visit was the presentation of the winning prizes to Venita Akpofure (who was ably represented by Mercy) and Sir Dee.

Darling Nigeria remains committed to redefining beauty and enabling every African woman to transition effortlessly from one hairstyle to another.

https://bbn.ng/entertainment/darling-hosts-bbnaija-housemates-redeems-cash-prizes-darling-task-winners/8605

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by tainam: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by Norabay(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
op you don't know that showing tacha picture will move this to front way, next time learn
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by Idonki(f): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Okay... NEXT
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by tainam: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by iCauseTrouble: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Its like the mod on duty tonight is drunk. The previous thread b4 this made Frontpage but its closed. Nairaland suppose get QA/QC department undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/5480265/started-didnt-finish-act-before

1 Like

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by Jeremy1234: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Next news abeg
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by OldBeer: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
No bad energy

See everyone all smiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by faithfull18(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Seen.
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by creolehunt: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lambo!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by SultanOfAbia: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ike Finally Closed his Mouth shocked
I'm very sure he reads comments about how
He always keeps his mouth open like fish..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by Onyi22(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by Jestin: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ike don dey cover mouth.......what a miracle working God

10 Likes

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by channelads: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok na

I promote Businesses on social media
Check siggy
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by Lordjb: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
My darlings grin
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by IamMoreno(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
All face seen expect the trouble herself

1 Like

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by nauto5: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Good for him
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by assaake: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
UK used laptops up for grab

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by Temmy6236: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wanted to use my remaining 1% battery to express my humble opinion about this post, although the

3 Likes

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by sofiscatedmoron: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
they are raking in funds while some jobless youths are being entertained
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by Godful: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
comment readers association of nairaland, gather here for a meeting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by viviangist: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
tainam:
Although the 2019 Big Brother Naija, ‘Pepper Dem’ edition has ended, the excitement of the show is still reverberating as housemates pay courtesy calls to sponsors of the programme.

Darling Nigeria, the official hair sponsor of the show played hosts to some of the ex-housemates; Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omasola, Seyi, Ike, Elozonam, Diane, Sir Dee, Kim Oprah, Thelma, Cindy, Avala, Khafi, Jackye, Gedoni, Enkay and Joe, who visited the Lagos offices of the hair extension giant in appreciation of their role in keeping housemates well-groomed with their latest hair extensions and spicy hair styles.

The visit also served as an opportunity for Venita and Sir Dee to redeem their cheques of 500,000 naira each as winners of the Darling task while in the house.

In her remarks to welcome housemates, Marketing Manager, Godrej, Ayodele Otunjinrin, expressed the company's joy in being part of this year’s BBN edition. “Darling is known for creating trendy and affordable hairstyles for all African women, and over the years we have continued to promote beauty and confidence across Africa through different channels including the just concluded Big Brother Naija Season 4,” she said.

Responding on behalf of her fellow housemates, Mercy thanked Darling Nigeria for the warm reception given to them and particularly for living up to its promises to those who won tasks organised by the company.

In her words, “Darling Nigeria has truly inspired me in diverse ways. I have now added owning a salon to my plans for the nearest future, thanks to Darling Nigeria,” Mercy noted.

Highpoint of the visit was the presentation of the winning prizes to Venita Akpofure (who was ably represented by Mercy) and Sir Dee.

Darling Nigeria remains committed to redefining beauty and enabling every African woman to transition effortlessly from one hairstyle to another.

https://bbn.ng/entertainment/darling-hosts-bbnaija-housemates-redeems-cash-prizes-darling-task-winners/8605

Abeg Ooo Make we rest for this BBNaija News Now
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by lyriclekidd(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
With all the shit going on in this shithole of a country, if you think going to school or having a degree by reading up and down is the key to success. I'm sorry you're nothing but a fool.

1 Like

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by letitrainnow(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nice!
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by ephraim18(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Were is tacha...
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by generationz(f): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ike should just get adhesive and glue himself to mercy. It would soon get boring if he is always with her.
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by wisdom042(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Next
Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by cybriz82(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
See as everybody carry bottle cover eyes..

1 Like

Re: Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners by GraciaKim: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Temmy6236:
Wanted to use my remaining 1% battery to express my humble opinion about this post, although the
Very few people will understand this subtle joke of yours grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls / Daddy Freeze Won't Cheat On Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Because Of Mushroom / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.