Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

"I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist (33156 Views)

I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist / I Didn’t Conclude The Act Before I Was Caught —rapist / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by owowa145(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
kenzysmith:
k
Na ur coming generation u dey write k for. Osoufia.
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by WriterX(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
titiloyeblog:
A 30-year-old man, Mohammed Babangida, has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 9-year-old girl in Adamawa State.

The man was picked up for the offense by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (#NSCDC), following an intelligence report from residents.

Babangida, who responded to questions from newsmen, said he had given the girl N50 and N20 on two occasions and it was on the third occasion when he gave her N50 that he attempted to rape her.

“I started but I did not finish,” he said, adding that someone knocked on the door and that was how it ended.

He asked for leniency, saying, “I have not done it before and I will not try it again. I have a wife and children. The government should pity me and not ruin my family.

I want to beg for forgiveness as a married man with children based in Bauchi; I don’t want this shameful thing to wreck my family.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/i-started-but-didnt-finish-act-before-i.html
angry
titiloyeblog:
A 30-year-old man, Mohammed Babangida, has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 9-year-old girl in Adamawa State.

The man was picked up for the offense by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (#NSCDC), following an intelligence report from residents.

Babangida, who responded to questions from newsmen, said he had given the girl N50 and N20 on two occasions and it was on the third occasion when he gave her N50 that he attempted to rape her.

“I started but I did not finish,” he said, adding that someone knocked on the door and that was how it ended.

He asked for leniency, saying, “I have not done it before and I will not try it again. I have a wife and children. The government should pity me and not ruin my family.

I want to beg for forgiveness as a married man with children based in Bauchi; I don’t want this shameful thing to wreck my family.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/i-started-but-didnt-finish-act-before-i.html

Usain Bolt, you started and did not finish thunder fire you there!!
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Ubiudumo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
His only regret is that he didn't ejaculate.Lord have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Queenserah26(f): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Finish it in prison mbok. Very simple undecided
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by SolarHub(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

kindly check my signature
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by OdefaGirl(f): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Isi mebiekwa GI there....of course, isi gi mebiri emebi already... See the half of his head decaying... Idiot!
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Aladdin1:
OK...! so you be want to finish the evil wey you start? cum kill you there. useless man.make dem cut off him abuna.
The vast majority of self righteous fellows, who come to NL to stone culprits, will do worse------------- Donald Trump.
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Monday60655(m): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2019
You don't want the shameful thing to wreck your family, yet you engaged yourself in it. Clap for yourself.
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by therajah: 2:52am On Oct 19, 2019
This boy is crazy!! He dint finish... he still has mouth to say he wants to finish.... you will go and finish it with the other rapists in the prison...
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by kadraxkyle(m): 4:31am On Oct 19, 2019
so he for drop the thing inside the poor girl. nawa o.
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by RoyalHighness7(m): 6:10am On Oct 19, 2019
KODACK:

Cutting off will heal quickly...... But fortnightly doing this to the perpetrator would be great......
Hell No!!
He would still be able to rape again
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by jnoz23(m): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2019
See lapalapa for the man head
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by win2da: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Castrate him

.BIG MAMA RICE, STONE-FREE AND LONG GRAIN.... 50KG IS #15000... CALL:08065842181
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Slimmy0: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2019
Why Children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by natosjahdi: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2019
Lol.. his not a rapist, he is a Rapis.
Seriously he should finish it in prison..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by mercyvivv(f): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2019
His only wise argument or perhaps, disappointment is that he didn't "finish"! Finish what, useless dog?!! You should have considered that your wife and kids before forcing your way on an innocent child!!
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details...
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Kill the bastard and feed his useless dick to the dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by jnoz23(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2019
Abeg let him go back and finish the good work he started!!! lipsrsealed
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by frozen70g(f): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2019
He doesn't want to reck his family but he was recking someone's daughter

Castrate him, simple
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by bejeria101(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
What a dumb Knackist lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo) / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) / Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.