Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter (31110 Views)

BIMS Success Stories And Its Impact On Students At UNILORIN And UNILAG / Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by ipreach: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Currently, students of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State and the students of University of Lagos are dragging each other on social micro-blogging platform, Twitter with a hashtag #OauVsUnilag.

See some of the Tweets we captured:

https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/students-of-oau-and-unilag-drag-each.html

1 Share

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Jayslicky: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Useless students dragging each other foolishly when their exams is coming up, Some of them their present G.P is not enough for flashing credit.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by subtlemee(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lazy students undecided

7 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by nlPoster: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Again?

1 Like

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by TUANKU(m): 1:02am On Oct 19, 2019
Both universities won't make top 10 in Africa. That a Sudanese university is ranked above all universities in Nigeria says it all.
80% of our universities are just glorified secondary schools.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by affable4(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2019
UNILAG is just overrated. Oloshoism and drug is common here than most schools.

Most of the students(not all) are always trying to impress by showing off than excelling in their academics.

Lecturers be dealing with them inside cold room or whatever.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by viviangist: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2019
We are Thinking of What to Comment

Give us some Mins , while we consult our Village People ..

8 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Abiamaka(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2019
What of Unilag vs Harvard university

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by anochuko01(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Except you schooled in covenant university, don't even ever think you went to school at all.... Next time let's compare OAU plus unilag to John Hopkins

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2019
ipreach:
Currently, students of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State and the students of University of Lagos are dragging each other on social micro-blogging platform, Twitter with a hashtag #OauVsUnilag.

See some of the Tweets we captured:

https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/students-of-oau-and-unilag-drag-each.html

shocked

Two glorified secondary schools

2 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2019
Hope they won't drag themselves to the mud

1 Like

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Aplaudez(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Make money and forget all this crap!
I'm sure they are still gonna do one year anniversary of 10years challenge!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by RichDad1(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Lazy youths. cheesy
Btw, what is OAU compare to Unilag? grin
Apart from shouting gbo gbo gba gba like Agbero and faded glory like a bleached Kampala;
what is so special about OAU? tongue tongue
7 years for a 4 years degree ? Shame Dey catch me for una. cheesy
Unilag any day.
I Dey my house come and beat me.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Greatest Gbo Gbo, Greatest Gba Gba, Greatest Shinwo.

Greatest nigerian students. Maximum shishi awaits deviants.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by tillaman(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2019
The last tweet got me so cracked up! grin
What does he mean by most Akokites are the students that OAU refused to give admission cheesy
Let UNILAG students come and counter this statement abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Pavore9: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
Useless students dragging each other foolishly when their exams is coming up, Some of them their present G.P is not enough for flashing credit.

Probably using it to relieve stress. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by martolux(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2019
That last meme got me.....
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by chiefolododo(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2019
I have nothing to say now
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by realestniggah: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2019
I never hear of Harvard dragging MIT.. We always do nonsense in this country

9 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Spatta: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2019
It will be interesting.
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by WEALTH304(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019
No need for comparison...let OAU and UNILAG graduate meet at an interview...that's when you know how important UNILAG certificate is ...just my opinion

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Kingmathers(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:

Yo, did you notice the d!ldo in the background of that pic grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by DTC2(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019

Nigeria

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by pwansunriseteam: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:

Vivian long time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.