Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ 2019 FOL Manchester - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ 2019 FOL Manchester (360 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ 2019 FOL Manchester by Haleplushearty: 1:36am On Oct 19, 2019
FESTIVAL OF LIFE MANCHESTER

TOPIC: FRESH �FIRE�
TEXT: 1KINGS 18:30-39
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

OPENING PRAYER
Thank You Lord, let’s lift our hands to the Most High God and begin to bless His Holy name, let’s give Him glory, honour and adoration, bless His Holy name, praise the King of kings, the Lord of lords, worship Him, adore Him, let Him hear your voice, let Him hear you, love and appreciate Him, bless his Holy Name, praise the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of days, thank You Father, thank You Lord, In Jesus'mighty name we worshiped.

Father, if your fire is falling on two people here tonight, please, let me be one of them.

�SONG

What a mighty God we serve
what a mighty god we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him
What a mighty God we serve.

Ancient of days we worship You, the Almighty, the King of glory, the Lord of hosts, the One who never lost a war, the Unchangeable Changer, the Holy One of Israel, glory be to Your holy name, please accept our worship in Jesus’ name, we thank You for what You did last time we were here, we thank you in advance for what You will do tonight, please accept our worship in Jesus’ name, please do something new in the lives of all Your children and those watching all over the world, let there be fresh fire, answer all prayers, give every one of us a new song and please Lord, heal this land, let there be revival again by the time we leave here God Almighty let everybody goes home with at least one testimony, thank You Father for in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

1KINGS 18:30-39 WHEN FIRE FALLS;
1. Prayers were answered instantly, some miracles can take place instantly, Genesis 12:1-3, Genesis 17:1-17, Genesis 18:9-14, 1Samuel 17:45-51, Daniel 3:19-30, Daniel 6:16-28

2. The offering was accepted, your harvests will begin as fire falls tonight. Genesis 26:12-14, 2 Kings 4:8-17, 1 Kings 17:8-16.

3. The wood was consumed by fire. Luke 5:1-11,Acts 2:1-41 31-26 From tonight, your dream shall be fulfilled. Acts 4:4 Peter fulfilled his potential when fire fell on him.

4. The fire consumed the rock, the rock represents hardship, you will never suffer again as the fire falls tonight. Exodus 3:1-10, 2Kings 7:1-11. Your tide will turn. 2 Kings 4:1-7. Very soon you will have more than enough.

5. The dust was consumed by fire, the dust signify physical problem. Genesis 3:19, Mark 5:25-35 every sick person here will not go back with the sickness, no management, you will be healed tonight.

6. The fire consumed the water, God wipes away tear, you will never know sorrow again. Psalms 30:5 you will be singing a song of joy by tomorrow morning, 1Samuel 1:9-21. Your breakthrough will come tonight. Proverbs 17:22.

7. God’s purpose was fulfilled, revival came to the land, United Kingdom will know revival again.. God has a purpose for your life and the purpose will be fulfilled. Jeremiah 1:4-5, Jeremiah 29:11

Fire of God never fall on an empty altar, fire will fall when you lay your life on the altar. Romans 12:1, the fire of God symbolise the Holy spirit. Give your life to Jesus.

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
1. The Lord said account will soon cease to be red.
2. The Lord said you might be feeling cracking in your body, I’m doing structural adjustment in your body.
3. The Lord said there’s someone here, my fire will consume every door shut against you.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, tonight, answer my prayer instantly.
2. Father, let Your firefall and let my harvest begin.
3. Father, let Your fire fall and activate Your potentials in me tonight.
4. Father, let your fire fall and put an end to all my suffering- physical, material, …
5. Send down your fire and consume every sickness, disease, aches and pain in my body and those precious to me.
6. Fatehr, for the rest of my life, don’t let me know sorrow.
7. Father thank you for allowing me to be part of tonight.
8. Father, remove anything that will not allow your fire to fall on me.
9. Let the fire fall on me tonight.

The Almighty God will grant your request and remove every obstruction to your breakthrough, the fire will fall on you specifically tonight

SPECIAL REQUEST
Ask God for just one thing, something so big that only God can do it, tell the Almighty God what you want Him to do for you before Christmas.

Thank You Father, let’s begin to bring our prayer to a close.

Lift your handkerchief for special anointing as i pray for you

My Father, and my God I want to thank You because you are a faithful God, thank You for being with us tonight, for the salvation of souls, healing, deliverance, for turning the tide, for what you have done for your children, please accept our thanks in Jesus name.

Everything Your children have requested for, my Father and my God long before Christmas day, give unto them.

Whatever they should have asked for that they didn't ask for that You know they need so that their joy may be full, Father, add unto them.

My Lord and Saviour, give them miracles that will cause the people of the world to say surely your God is the Almighty.

Let this be a night never to be forgotten forever for everyone here tonight.

Turn the tide for them, bless them, support them, defend them, promote them draw them close to yourself and use them for your glory.

Saturate every piece of cloth lifted with Your anointing so mightily to destroy yoke when used, miracles will happen and your name will be glorified.

As Your children will be going, let your presence go with them, let them find open door every where they turn, let them find favour with You and men. Each time I hear from them let it be good news.

They will serve you till the end, in Jessus’ mighty name we have prayed.

AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

If The Sin Of Fornication Is Eliminated, Would You Make Heaven? / Logical Explanation Of The 10 Plagues Of Egypt. Debunking The Bibles Claims / A True Prophet Of God -Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.