Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (1758 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service by Haleplushearty: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
RCCG NOVEMBER 2019 HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE

TOPIC: A TASTE OF WATER
TEXT: 1KINGS 19:4-8
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

Thank You Jesus, let us pray.

�SONG
You are worthy to be praised
My Redeemer

OPENING PRAYER
Father, You are worthy to be praised, You are worthy to be adored, thank You for the salvation of our souls, for keeping us in Your love, for Your faithfulness, for answered prayers and the prayers You refused to answer in Your wisdom, Father, accept our thanks in Jesus name.
Tonight as we gather together again to dine with You, please be with us, do something new in our lives, and let Your name be glorified, In Jesus’ mighty name we have prayed.

THE MESSAGE
1 Kings chapter 19 verses 4 to 8
4 But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.

5 And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.

6 And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again.

7 And the angel of the Lord came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.

8 And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God.

It doesn't matter how you’re feeling now, you will reach your goal. Hopelessness is a very dangerous thing. Proverbs 13:12 When someone has been waiting for something and waited, there’s a tendency for the heart to become sick. Proverbs 18:14 No matter how serious the problem someone is going through, if the spirit is still strong, if there’s hope the person can keep on marching on.

Genesis 15:1-6, Abraham believed God when God told him that that his children will be as the stars of the heaven.
Genesis 17:1-18 Abraham laughed when God repeated Himself after believing God for a long time.
There are some of us believing God for something since the beginning of the year, God is not a man that He should lie, whatever He has spoken He will bring it to pass.
A taste of water can make a tree that looks dead spring again. I have good news for all of us who has been losing hope, your turn around is about to come.

WATER
Water is very important
+1Kings 17:8-16, Elijah asked for water from the widow of Zarephath.
+John 19:28, Jesus complained about water on the cross - I thirst, He wished He could have water.

Tonight, i believe the Almighty God is saying to somebody, are you thirsty? come and drink. When you drink your hope will be revived and know that all is not lost.
I believe my God is sending me to tell some people, yes, we are about to enter November, it looks as if the year is about to end, you haven't see the end of the story yet.
As the Almighty God lives, there’s someone listening to me right now, before this year is over you will laugh again.

The most crucial thing in the Holy communion service is the wine, the bread represents His body broken for you but the wine represents the blood. The blood that cleanses from all sin, gives victory over satan and tells you there’s hope for you.

If you have not had contact with the blood that can wash away you sin come and surrender to Him now.

The Bible says by His stripes we were healed, stipes broke His body so that you can connect to your healing through Him.

+As you take the bread tonight cry to the Almighty God to deal with any sickness and disease left in your body tonight.

Lord Jesus, the very night in which he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks broke it and said, take, eat: this is my body broken for you, do this in remembrance of me, you eat this and cry to the Almighty God for complete healing in your system tonight, in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

�There's is power might in the blood
There's is power mighty in the blood
There's power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ
There's is power might in the blood

There's is healing might in the blood
There's is healing mighty in the blood
There's healing mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ
There's healing mighty in the blood

There's is victory might in the blood
There's is victory mighty in the blood
There's victory mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ
There's victory mighty in the blood

+When you drink the wine pray- Ask God to give you all the power that you need for the rest of your journey: power to succeed, to reach your goal, to finish well, to be victorious, never to fail again, power of revival, …

+After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood, this do ye as oft as you drink it in remembrance of me, in the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

+The Almighty God will empower you to: succeed, reach your goal, finish strong, finish well, be always victorious and you will never know failure again.

+He will send the power of revival to you in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

Lift your offering and pray -
+ Thank You Father because I know by your power i won't die poor, You will give me power to get wealth and succeed.

+The Almighty God will accept your thanksgiving.
+He will bless it and use it for His glory, He will destroy the yoke of poverty in your lives.
+He will give you the power to get wealth.
+He will see to it that it's well with you and your tomorrow will be alright.
+So shall it be, in Jesus' mighty name we have prayed.
Amen.
If you believe that your tomorrow will be alright let me hear you shout Hallelujah -
HALLELUJAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8WBEXvd1HM

TOMORROW 1ST OF NOVEMBER IS THE HOLY GHOST SERVICE, DON’T MISS IT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Churches Now Business Centres ! Why ? ? ? (pic's) / There Is A God! / Tb Joshua-the World Greatest And Most Persecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.