Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,931 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! (3085 Views)

Man Utd Player 'Ryan Giggs' To Sue Twitter (and Possibly NL) For Exposing Him / Man Utd(1) Vs Liverpool(4) On Saturday 14th March / Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by abstarr(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2007
grin grin grin

Hey, u cant win everything y'all. The pic below shows a dejected team, with an equally distraught manager!!! grin grin grin

Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 21, 2007
The coach is exhausted while the players are tired. They themselves knew they can win Chelsea, afterall the blues has been winning them for the past 2 seasons.
They only won the premier league, but CHELSEA remains the Champion.

http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?command=forwardOnly&nextPage=actimTop100

Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 21, 2007
Did you notice something in the picture?  C.Ronaldo placed his hand on his head,thinking deeply the reason why he extended hid contract with Man-u, when he could have being shining with the La Liga Champions (Real Madrid & Barcelona)

Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by 9ja4eva: 9:27am On May 25, 2007
strolls in and out
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2007
grin grin
At least we get to laugh at one scum
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 11:10pm On May 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 11:21pm On May 26, 2007
contenders are laughing and even arsenal fans think they can join in. How sad.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 11:42pm On May 26, 2007
somsay you are not serious tongue
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by lysaa(f): 11:52pm On May 26, 2007
@somze
lol so u mean arsenal fans do not have the right to laugh again?

mukina, close your teeth before i buy tooth brush for u  tongue
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 12:03am On May 27, 2007
they should laugh with their mate - spurs is out there somewhere
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2007
somze:

they should laugh with their mate - spurs is out there somewhere
Bobo you are nuts, which day did you guys start winning trophies
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 6:18pm On May 27, 2007
lysaa you fit grin tongue

A40 pls leave somsay abeg grin
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by lysaa(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2007
is it the money or what?rubbish! open ur teeth again and u'd be surprised to feel toothbrush scrubbing them tongue
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 12:17am On May 28, 2007
grin grin grin grin
even razorr fears me . you na small fry grin
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by nosa101(f): 12:31am On May 28, 2007
A-40:

Bobo you are nuts, which day did you guys start winning trophies
who has more titles?
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by lysaa(f): 10:51am On May 28, 2007
who be razorr? i know me and u wouldnt want to underestimate me. Face fear face.  smiley  tongue
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 11:14am On May 28, 2007
muki dear,
BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!

lysaa
Go get her
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 1:42pm On May 28, 2007
haa Lysaa you do not want to meet me grin even my shadow haunts grin

somsay dear tongue

why must i be afraid of little lysaa grin

i'll crush her underneath the soles of my converse baby grin
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2007
nosa101:

who has more titles?
Arsene Wenger has probably won more titles for Arsenal than Chelsea have done in their entire miserable existence
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2007
@A-00
Arsene - 7 cups - 3 premiership and 4 fa in 11 years
Jose - 6 cups - 2 premiership, 2 carling, 1 fa, 1 community shield in 3 years
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by DisGuy: 8:49pm On May 28, 2007
community shield lol

you lot are not supporting chelski, you are just supporting jose and roman

we support the club you support the money tongue
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 9:05pm On May 28, 2007
arsene has not won that one oh. Anything u cant win u despise. No wonder u guys really hate chelsea
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by nosa101(f): 9:06pm On May 28, 2007
A-40:

Arsene Wenger has probably won more titles for Arsenal than Chelsea have done in their entire miserable existence
I thought we were comparing United and Arsenal

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_FA_Premier_League_table
[/url]
[url]http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={EE4D6083-FCB8-4FAB-A765-75E2B0F4B4E0}[/url]
Still a long way to go
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by lysaa(f): 4:34pm On May 29, 2007
o girl, i thot about spanking u hard but decorum is necessary here, i go just maintain. smiley
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2007
somze:

@A-00
Arsene - 7 cups - 3 premiership and 4 fa in 11 years
Jose - 6 cups - 2 premiership, 2 carling, 1 fa, 1 community shield in 3 years
Like i said before you are nuts and its A-40 you numbskull,
You know how many Community shields Wenger don win? errm was it 3 or 4 so add that to 7 you slowpoke
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2007
somze:

arsene has not won that one oh. Anything u can't win u despise. No wonder u guys really hate chelsea
Guy you be olodo, How can you say Wenger hasnt won the Community shield, men stop displaying your ignorance in public
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 6:45pm On May 29, 2007
A-40
just scrolled up and realised it was community shield we were speaking about, mistook it for the carling cup.

And wats with all the name calling. Cant you make your point without them

Like i said before you are nuts and its A-40 you numbskull,
You know how many Community shields Wenger don win? errm was it 3 or 4 so add that to 7 you slowpoke

Guy you be olodo, How can you say Wenger hasnt won the Community shield, men stop displaying your ignorance in public

Sadly a lot of arsenal fans have your level of immaturity and quickly expose themselves. I would not belittle my self to your standards. Go back to arsenal's thread and continue you childish behaviour, It would be most welcomed there.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2007
somze:

A-40
just scrolled up and realised it was community shield we were speaking about, mistook it for the carling cup.

And wats with all the name calling. Cant you make your point without them

Sadly a lot of arsenal fans have your level of immaturity and quickly expose themselves. I would not belittle my self to your standards. Go back to arsenal's thread and continue you childish behaviour, It would be most welcomed there.

That doesnt change the fact that you are a numbskull and a slowpoke it really doesnt, Thank you for acknowledging your mistake sorry stupidity thats the most sensible thing youve done since you came to Nairaland,

Now what makes you think anybody sensible would have your time look i have bigger fish to fry so dont even get me started,

I really recommend an IQ test for people like you on Nairaland.com
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2007
@a-40
A-40:

That doesnt change the fact that you are a numbskull and a slowpoke it really doesnt, Thank you for acknowledging your mistake sorry stupidity thats the most sensible thing youve done since you came to Nairaland,

Now what makes you think anybody sensible would have your time look i have bigger fish to fry so don't even get me started,

I really recommend an IQ test for people like you on Nairaland.com

Want to get at me? Try harder!!!

IQ test? Do you even have a degree? Go and eat daddy's food at home, quit sulking and showing off your immaturity in public places.

Bigger fish to fry, grin
Arsenal fans wont kill me with laughter. I wonder how many children arses.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 8:18pm On May 29, 2007
somze:

@a-40

Want to get at me? Try harder!!!

IQ test? Do you even have a degree? Go and eat daddy's food at home, quit sulking and showing off your immaturity in public places.

Bigger fish to fry,  grin
Arsenal fans wont kill me with laughter. I wonder how many children arses.

somze u nor go hear word haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

peace time jare cheesy tongue
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 9:03pm On May 29, 2007
@mukina
I'm fascinated at how fast you can pick out non-arsenal posts while ignoring the bulk of aggressive posts in your backyard. If you had the presence of mind to have read you fellow arsenal fan A-40 posts then perhaps you may have been less biased than you are. I have however learnt that being unbiased is not one of your many strengths.

Please do well to stay well clear of issues concerning me if you want to start from with sort of tone or join your friends in throwing more verbal abuses my way. I do not accept middle man hypocrisy.

Thank You.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 9:14pm On May 29, 2007
somze:

@mukina
I'm fascinated at how fast you can pick out non-arsenal posts while ignoring the bulk of aggressive posts in your backyard. If you had the presence of mind to have read you fellow arsenal fan A-40 posts then perhaps you may have been less biased than you are. I have however learnt that being unbiased is not one of your many strengths.

Please do well to stay well clear of issues concerning me if you want to start from with sort of tone or join your friends in throwing more verbal abuses my way. I do not accept middle man hypocrisy.

Thank You.

haaasomze its not like that sadwe were preahing peace in that other thread, you didnt see it which was why i posted about it here embarassed
A40 has seen it and has accepted .i think you must too sad

no more fighting pls .blues and gunners got on well before they can still do so sad
sorry somze if i was wrong sad kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Fc ,,,, Know Ur Players / Chelsea Victory Parade In Pictures / The Green Gooner - An Arsenal Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.