Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) (42412 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

You are so smart.
We all know all rape allegations are false.
Innocent men are being accused wrongly while taking what belongs to them or even walking down the open street.

We all know how random people visit stranger's rooms in the middle of the night based on the invitation.

We also know that NO victim can escape from a rapist even though we agree that rape or attempted rape doesn't exist.

You are too smart!
Funny. I wonder who brought up sick people. That kind of society must've been damaged beyond remedy

1 Like

Re: Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
samsard:
grin grin grin
We use to have men sneak into a secondary school hostel full of girls to smooch and try forcing one or two!
You never see anything.
leave him. All accused male rapists are innocent, according to him. It is a plot of women to frame them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) by samsard(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
leave him. All accused male rapists are innocent, according to him. It is a plot of women to frame them.
Most rape cases don't even get reported. I'd exhaust my fingers counting rape cases that didn't even get to police stations, that's minus unsuccessful rape attempts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
samsard:
Most rape cases don't even get reported. I'd exhaust my fingers counting rape cases that didn't even get to police stations, that's minus unsuccessful rape attempts.
it's not the first time I'm hearing of strange men in schoolgirl's rooms in the dead of the night, doing things to them. But some will not believe it. Maybe they are the perpetrators. Woman cant shout rape unless you are truly alone with her and making moves on her, that's what most men don't understand. She cannot just wake up and say it, unless you've had such close business with her. Once unsuccessful, they will say he was framed.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Konji nah real Bastard..
Re: Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Barondval: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
GistMore1:
See more photos http://gistmore.com/man-caught-and-stripped-unclad-while-attempting-to-rape-eksu-student
Mission Impossible!nna lekwanu mu o!!To have sons na by force?Infact,i now baptize u with the name"Bokoharam" no more to be called "Abraham"! Tueh!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Mistakenly Record Themselves After Extortion In Delta / Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Apprentice Pays Assassins N5000 To Kill His Boss In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.