Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Love And Flashing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Love And Flashing (1197 Views)

Code For Flashing Phones / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Flashing by henchyk(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2006
So many people take flashing to be diffrent things and Love to be something else, but please, I want you what I think flashing is and how it is related to Love. Formerly and actually normally, Flashing has to do with "Calling you and cutting the Operation In order for you to call me back because there is an important information" but I tell you brethren, Flashing has entered a new dimension. Nowadays people have no Just reason for flashing and can anyone explain that? I think I can and I think I would call it affection... or more so, Love. Most flashing of recent means..."Oh my dear, You have been such a lovely fellow and I just want to let you know that you mean a lot to me...I love you"... That is what it means whether you like it or not and watch it, you hardly flash who you dont love. Unless it's a mistake. Now it's stated. Most of nowadays flashing (especially, Nigerian) has nothing to do with "I have no money so call me".

And I want you to let us know who you flash, why you flash and how many times you flash (cos it's important... The more number of flashes, the stronger the affection or to be frank, infatuation). As for me, I flash my Dad my Mom and my GFs (And of course, they do flash back) and let me add here that if your flash is not replied... most of the times... it means "Hey stop flashing me. I feel nothing for you!". That's real bad to hear shee but it's true because loving and being loved is like feeling the sun from both sides.

So if you recieve two or three flashes tonight, just know that the flasher is or "Might turn out to be" a lover. It's a way true which most girls unknowingly declear their love.

Expecting your replies,

Ciao...........
Re: Love And Flashing by Allwell(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2006
I also flash. When i flash and you flash back, i get to know that my buddy isn't dead!Lol! My pals do flash as early as 2am...can you beat that!!!
Re: Love And Flashing by Allwell(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2006
i forgot to say this guys and girls do flash at aboput 2am...don't see any love thing there

(1) (Reply)

Forgot Ur Nokia Code! / Dell Vostro 1700 Hspda 3g / Find All Your Softwarer At Your Finger Tips! 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.