Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

SARS Operatives Ask Model Mr Ghen Ghen To Provide His 6-month Salary Statement - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Ask Model Mr Ghen Ghen To Provide His 6-month Salary Statement (393 Views)

Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo / Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operatives Ask Model Mr Ghen Ghen To Provide His 6-month Salary Statement by GistMore: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2019
SARS operatives ask model Mr Ghen Ghen to provide his 6-month salary statement.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3y1v7inEdj

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/sars-operatives-ask-model-mr-ghen-ghen-to-provide-his-6-month-salary-statement

Re: SARS Operatives Ask Model Mr Ghen Ghen To Provide His 6-month Salary Statement by GistMore: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Watch Video >>> HERE

Re: SARS Operatives Ask Model Mr Ghen Ghen To Provide His 6-month Salary Statement by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Lol 6 months salary of a model?
Re: SARS Operatives Ask Model Mr Ghen Ghen To Provide His 6-month Salary Statement by SimDan95(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2019
lol I was asked by a DPO how much I earned monthly minus my expenses, he now asked it the money is enough to sustain me. That's naija police for you they idolize the criminals and terrorise the innocent.
Next level saga

Re: SARS Operatives Ask Model Mr Ghen Ghen To Provide His 6-month Salary Statement by eTECTIV: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Once U are a young man doing well and looking well u are a suspected fraudster. Dats d new police anthem

(1) (Reply)

Hired Killer Strips Unclad, Sleeps Off At Pastor’s House In Obosi, Anambra State / Assaulted Victim Of The FUTA Incidence Finally Speaks Up / Police Officer Who Was Demanding For Bribe Breaks The Head Of A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.