Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) (33382 Views)

Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) / Looting, Deaths As Lagos’ Notorious Gangs Clash Over Assault On Kingpin’s Lover / Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by BigBashiru: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:

You are not a real niggarrr
Shitt also happens in qatar

This days Real niggarrr don't fucckk with real niggarrr from another mother
Or else it is going to be a tragedy

Gone are those days when real niggarrr can fuckkk with another niggarrr and nothing will happen because the other niggarrr is not real
But now almost all niggarrrs are real.
So gunshot can easily be heard

Toxic masculinity. Men are the most useless gender on the face of the earth. What do all these have in common: kidnapping, murder, assassin, road rage, mass shootings, gang rivalry? The common denominator is MEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by Whileytech: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
I witness it live. It wasnt a joking matter. Four people were killed. I was passing through the route to meet one of my client.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
so cult wars have now entered lagos sad.i thought it was only in edo and rivers.
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by CaptainMitch: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Na Lagos e worse pass, all these NURTW people and youngsters dey show themselves. Where Tinubu dem dey get boys to scatter elections from.
lefulefu:
so cult wars have now entered lagos sad.i thought it was only in edo and rivers.
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by jnoz23(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Theoarhics:
Everywhere has scattered...what kind of English is that for journalism. You no go school?

Communication means the transmission of information from one point to another through different medium, which is what this fellow has done evidently!
So don't shame him for doing it with bad English!
I think say una type don finish for the NL before o!
Awon spellcheckers wey their acct bal no dey reflect their spellchecking!
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by jnoz23(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
BigBashiru:

Toxic masculinity. Men are the most useless gender on the face of the earth. What do all these have in common: kidnapping, murder, assassin, road rage, mass shootings, gang rivalry? The common denominator is MEN.

Calm down ! You have been shouting this thing since February.
If you are a babe, u need a good dick!
&
If you are a guy, you need a good slap!!!
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Na Lagos e worse pass, all these NURTW people and youngsters dey show themselves. Where Tinubu dem dey get boys to scatter elections from.
omo dem wan turn lagos into ghetto city sad.very sad.
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by BigBashiru: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
jnoz23:

Calm down !
If you are a babe, u need a good dick!
&
If you are a guy, you need a good slap!!!

Whenever I mention wat i mentioned, men try to make a joke of it to undermine it's seriousness. However the truth can no longer be hidden. MALE WANTON VIOLENCE AND BRUTALITY IS AN UNDERLYING FUNDAMENTAL BASIS OF THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by jnoz23(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
BigBashiru:

Whenever I mention wat i mentioned, men try to make a joke of it to undermine it's seriousness. However the truth can no longer be hidden. MALE WANTON VIOLENCE AND BRUTALITY IS AN UNDERLYING FUNDAMENTAL BASIS OF THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT

I know you are serious, I checked your previous posts!
But the offer of a good dick still stands
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by BumbleDevil: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
The story is fake and misleading. It was never about rival gang clash. All these bloggers and their unverified news.

It was an operation gone wrong by NDLEA officials. Here is the true story as I witnessed it.

NDLEA officials came for a raid at Obalende under bridge and killed two of the cannabis dealers in the process. The area boys in turn took the corpses and dumped them in front of the Force Headquarters Annex, Kam Salem House on Moloney street. They also attacked the police officer at the gate (with machete cut to his head) and went on rampage destroying private and public properties, while also robbing innocent passer by.

Area is cool and calm at the moment, while all access road leading to Force Headquarters, Kam Salem House has been cordoned off.
The corpses dumped in front of the police building has been taken away by the patrol team from Lion Building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
jnoz23:

I know you are serious, I checked your previous posts!
But the offer of a good dick still stands

All men are potential rapists.
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by jnoz23(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
BigBashiru:

All men are potential rapists.

Babe, WHY NA?
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by Rolly22(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:

Gone are those days when real niggarrr can fuckkk with another niggarrr and nothing will happen because the other niggarrr is not real

Shut your trap.
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by Dedemworld: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Riversides2003:
Yoruba people can sabi run for anything sha, back in the days in Warri when we hear gun shots like this,a 7 year old boy will tell you the type of gun that is. Thank God for peace but Warri can never be what it used to be again.
congratulations so wetin una gain now, no run na make stay bullet hit u, na suya u b
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by peeps4u: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
micgray100:
Thugs everywhere In Lagos.. Reason I left Lagos for Abuja for good... Things easier here without agberos. Built my house without omonile issue here from foundation to roofing..

I register Limited Liability Company with CAC for just 75k.. call or watsapp 0703 272 8941

Are there averagely cheap, I mean not overly costly lands in abuja?
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by Southsoul: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
bestower:
Get your facts well before you post anything here, which cults are fighting? @op verify your news before rushing here.

Then why don't you give us situation report now..

Anyway...something must kill man for this our Nigeria.
We rejected PDP new Nigeria...
Come accept next level.....
Death is just tolling every day like no other thing.
Truly Nigeria is a Zoogeria...a slaughter place.
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by Autotech312(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:

What point are you making exactly? are you in support of violence?

Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by Legendguru: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by Sazeals(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
DTC2:

This Op sef grin
Dragging FTC on your own post
Your case dey court

. op is on kwale weed
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by SKYQUEST(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is one of the reasons why Tinubu has achieved more than Awolowo in the West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by ewizard1: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Angelfrost:
"According to eyewitness, everywhere has scatter in Obalende, Lagos State as two head of rival cultist clash."

How does a blogger, probably a graduate, write so horrendously??!... My 7 year old son would have done a better job with his tenses. undecided

"According to eye witness..." he was quoting someone who made the blunder so it has to be do exactly how it was said to him.
Re: Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) by skedy1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
No be small tin yesterday morning o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militant, Don Wanny, Not Dead - TheNewsNigeria / Lady Broke Down In Tears During Mass Burial In Benue (Photos) / Police Arrests Five Secondary School Student For Cultism (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.