Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead (27743 Views)

Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by DGynx: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Latest News reaching our camp indicates that Ghanaian actor, Chris Nii Attoh’s dad has died some months after his wife was murdered by a gunman in the US.

Bettie Jenifer, wife of the celebrated actor was murdered in Maryland in what many suspected it was a hired murder incidence.

And 7 months down the line, he has lost his dad, Mr. Fred Attoh, who died some days after celebrating his 91st birthday.

see more - https://www.thesleak.com/sad-news-actor-chris-attohs-dad-dies-few-months-after-his-wife-was-shot-dead/

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Prettyvita(f): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tough times for him I must say!
It is well

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Ciaos: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Prettyvita:
Tough times for him I must say!
It is well
Tough time ,for 91 year old man.. Hmmmmmm... I beg, this one na celebration of life please!!!!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by RoyalBlu(f): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Papa lived long. That should call for a celebration of life.

May he rest in peace in God's bosom.

Condolences to Chris and family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by VirginSearcher(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
R.I.P To the poor man.. btw Why wasn't Everton vs West Ham United updated here

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by SincereBigot: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Long life
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by nams77: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ciaos:

Tough time ,for 91 year old man.. Hmmmmmm... I beg, this one na celebration of life please!!!!
She was referring to the actor. cry

Make i no use bad mouth for you cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Commentor: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Village people finally got the old man.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by FactBoyz: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Life is short.. Make the best out of it.. RIP Sir.

Visit
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by umarfaruq1805: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Na wa ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by TechCapon(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
My question is, why are Ghanaian actors so handsome?
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by bunnae(f): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Papa did not die. He joined the ancestors abeg. He lived life abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Celebration of life
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by SultanOfAbia: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
As long as you live longer than 70 years
You are good to go but 91 is bonus
Instead of weeping, Celebrate his life well lived till 91..
Rejoice In Paradise Sir

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by drips8(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Life is really unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Temptee101(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Commentor:

Mumu talk!

So the man never old enough?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Lamanii22(f): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Awwwwn not again!

Although his pop is old... Yoruba people would say it is (oku Eba)...
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rip daddy
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Goodness808(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ciaos:

i believe what he meant was tough time to grieve and bury someone again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Harrynight(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
cry
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by DameB(f): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Commentor:

but him time don reach to join the ranks nau

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Village people strong ooo

He needs to go to his village river for cleansing and deliverance. That old woman in the village wants to wreck him

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Fuckthamods: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Things fall apart cry
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Prettyvita(f): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ciaos:

Even if the old man was 120, Chris recently lost his wife, so this is just gonna get to him somehow, whether or not u agree.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Houseofglam7(f): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dude's on a mourning streak.

May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Prettyvita(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Goodness808:

i believe what he meant was tough time to grieve and bury someone again.

My point exactly!
Thanks.
I'm a SHE by the way. smiley
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by abescom: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
91? Must be witches who killed him. They didn't want him to fulfill his destiny.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by iphybest1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rest in peace sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Reacts To Oge Okoye Visiting 'Resurrection' Pastor Lukau / Reekado Banks' Throwback Photos / Singer Skales Builds A House For Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.