Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? (81776 Views)

Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition / NL Lyrics Contest:- In Which Song Did Wizkid Used This Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by adigun3127: 12:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Who say Rema dey London, Rema wey just perform for stage now now abeg ooooooo I dey watch am live
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by yeyeosoronga: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2019
ghostwritter:
I hate it when artist don't show up for award without prio notification...our artists are all now forming busy even Teni.
I respect Falz for his full presence.

Their lives will not be put on hold because of the headies. Many of them have pre booked shows months in advance. These shows put food on their table and it is their own hustle. They also wouldn't want to disappoint their fans.
Its financially stupid and daft to cancel your booked shows because of one yeye award where you'll just walk up to collect and within 5minutes, the attention is no longer on you

7 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by briggson07(m): 12:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Who takes home themotor

Next rated

Another problem

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by briggson07(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Next rated

Another problem

Rema

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Divineayo(m): 12:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
Bunch of untalented moda fuckkkers. No real niggarrrs in the music industry

Except Burna boy

We have only three real niggarrrz in the music industry
They are 2face, Burna boy and Jesse jags

Make i burn this last tie of weed with post Malone song before i sleep

Because you too don dey smoke cheap weed now, you feel say you don know real nigga
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Mshad662(m): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2019
briggson07:

Next rated

Another problem

Rema

Dino melaye shouted. "Common show your face" that's why he removed that arm robber mask

3 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Divineayo:

Because you too don dey smoke cheap weed now, you feel say you don know real nigga
U dey mind dt one.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by briggson07(m): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Mshad662:

Dino melaye shouted. "Common show your face" that's why he removed that arm robbed mask

No b small but dem fr give Duncan award na...Burna boy again
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by briggson07(m): 12:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Artiste of the year award

"My name is blah blah aka Regina Daniels mother laffable"

Artist of the year goes to burna boy
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by omobaba1759: 12:56am On Oct 20, 2019
After attending stupid headies show and sars still arrest you join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Headies Abi leggings
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by uchechefaith(f): 1:00am On Oct 20, 2019
am watching it right now, teni is performing now. rema just finished performing too.
Be sure before spreading news joor

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by salford1: 1:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Another useless award. Do I blame the artists.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Mshad662(m): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2019
How people looked at Regina Daniels mother as she climb stage.

2 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by donPhill(m): 1:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
Bunch of untalented moda fuckkkers. No real niggarrrs in the music industry

Except Burna boy

We have only three real niggarrrz in the music industry
They are 2face, Burna boy and Jesse jags

Make i burn this last tie of weed with post Malone song before i sleep

you seems not to be the real niggarrr again as your rating is mainly on brotherhood criterion
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by lordswill03: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Please Rema was on ground and won the next rated award Biko.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Etizz: 1:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Kingcesar:
Even the host self is making it more boring. Why bring reminisce to host this kind show ? Reminisce should be hosting Tom-Tom or baba blue shows.

Seriously eh, d guy is too dull for the show, that's why they often use him on backstage..... The shown itself is not well organized at all

2 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by 24kmagic: 1:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Make them just scrap headies awards abeg.

That awards too wack
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Etizz: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2019
vic17:
Zlatan for the next rated then since rema is in London

If u watch it u will see rema live.......dont know where op for see am for london
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by bjbjbj: 1:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkid and Davido cannot sell 02arena alone without the names of other artists
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by greatseed: 1:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Naijahitmusic:
Headies Award is currently going on now and it’s damn boring – even Church programs are way better

Just like many Nigerians have said, Headies is losing the sauce. Sorry, they have lost the sauce!

Well, at the moment, almost all the Top Nigerian Artistes are not in the Country to attend the Award show

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/10/did-wizkid-intentionally-p/ Rema was here
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by greatseed: 1:23am On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=greatseed post=83292971][/quote] Rema was here
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 20, 2019
bjbjbj:
Wizkid and Davido cannot sell 02arena alone without the names of other artists
Well 90% of those tickets were sold on wizkids name alone. It was only his name dt was on the flyer. I was monitoring ticket sales since the show was announced in June. And it was a few sitting sections left by mid September, like 1000seats. They announced supporting acts in mid september.

According to wizkid, Starboyfest is going to be an ongoing rave yearly, on every continent, so there'll always be other african acts performing alongside. Dt was always his goal and intention.

11 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Babysuccess02(f): 1:29am On Oct 20, 2019
lordswill03:
Please Rema was on ground and won the next rated award Biko.
Thank God
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Myde4naija(m): 1:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkid released the whole 2019 calendar since last year, headies organizer shot themselves sharing same date with WizKids date.

I pity Ayo Animasaun today ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Americanboy35: 1:55am On Oct 20, 2019
That woman said my name is Rita Daniels aka Regina Daniels mother, most boring headies ever

3 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by MoIbrahim: 2:17am On Oct 20, 2019
You don forget say Davido, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Adekunle Gold, 2Baba etc were all at the BBNaija house? Or you no know?

Biritiko:
This year headies is BBNAIJA Part two
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by MoIbrahim: 2:19am On Oct 20, 2019
People are turned off by the constant ojoro

ghostwritter:
I hate it when artist don't show up for award without prio notification...our artists are all now forming busy even Teni.
I respect Falz for his full presence.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 20, 2019
MoIbrahim:
You don forget say Davido, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Adekunle Gold, 2Baba etc were all at the BBNaija house? Or you no know?

lmao.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 20, 2019
I am surprised dt Burna, olamide, naira and runtown performed at starboyfest though, cos they were never part of the list of performing acts.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 20, 2019
So people actually watch that shitt shocked
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by SavageResponse(m): 3:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Yawa don gas!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Where Are These Nigerian Musicians? (Pictures) / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.