Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? (81774 Views)

Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition / NL Lyrics Contest:- In Which Song Did Wizkid Used This Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Bobby2020: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Lanretoye:
What a topic...lol.
If I were part of the organisers of headies right now,I be like "aye mi,temi bami"...this one pass boycott,na guyscott.
Oya,as I dey type now nepa self don mencott...abeg make someone update.
I love this comment oga! You earned my like!
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Solsix(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
Bunch of untalented moda fuckkkers. No real niggarrrs in the music industry

Except Burna boy

We have only three real niggarrrz in the music industry
They are 2face, Burna boy and Jesse jags

Make i burn this last tie of weed with post Malone song before i sleep

Your opinion though
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Adeevah(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Pastor Wilson gave the best show, he gave us the best headies...this other one na rubbish
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

Retired...or dead!!! There are currently none left. undecided

And what will you call Asa... a W list artiste?.... Your head is paining you
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by LaIabobo: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2019
kushercain:
For your info wizzy released the date for his concert 3 months ago. Way before heddies

Way before three months sef.
He released the london date around February or march
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by AgentNairaland(f): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Olamide Badoo Is In Pakistan
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

Except Burna boy

Hollywood is still bleeding
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Even ycee went. He performed with maleekberry. These guys really love wizkid.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by sirqeeboi(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thank God I didn't watch it..was waiting outside for NEPA to bring light they later brought light self buh don't want to bring a trust of opening mum room to wstch as she doent want any to know I knew where she kept her key..

And since I saw on nairaland about o2 arena I knew it will be boring..
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
LaIabobo:

Way before three months sef.
He released the london date around February or march
No. He announced the starboyfest shows on June 5th. Early bird tickets soldout in the 1st week by 13th June. The general release tickets went on sale 13th june.

From December 27, 2018 - March 2019, wizkid was not on social media at all. In April/may he was on a tour of several cities in Canada.
It was after all that they announced starboyfest in June.
Yeah im a mega fan.
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by alfredilly: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nigerian top artist believe they are bigger than the country. I don't blame them, it is the economic status of a country that determine what it showcase. No Nigerian star can attain global relevance unless they make wave in America. Forget about headies fucking up, the organizers has been transparent eneough. Most of this artist were once duly awarded at the show. I go through the list of this year winner, and I think they are all deserving. The only controversy is in the next rated and that has always been. Forget about Headies not doing the right thing, Grammy does not always serve the interest of top American singer but it will always be a foremost dream. If Drake could be tactically forced out of stage during Grammy award for voicing his opinion, who is Wizkid? Yet, Grammy remain a top award organizer.

2 Likes

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by alfredilly: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
smartoliver:
Make we continue to dey deceive ourselves. The planning of the show is bad.. The celebs missing it is even worse. E go better.. Nigeria will be great again grin
Nigerian top artist believe they are bigger than the country. I don't blame them, it is the economic status of a country that determine what it showcase. No Nigerian star can attain global relevance unless they make wave in America. Forget about headies fucking up, the organizers has been transparent eneough. Most of this artist were once duly awarded at the show. I go through the list of this year winner, and I think they are all deserving. The only controversy is in the next rated and that has always been. Forget about Headies not doing the right thing, Grammy does not always serve the interest of top American singer but it will always be a foremost dream. If Drake could be tactically forced out of stage during Grammy award for voicing his opinion, who is Wizkid? Yet, Grammy remain a top award organizer.
Wizkid planning his show to coincide with the award is a callous move that reveal his obvious insubordination. He could have slated it for another date and command the same respect.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Edum13656: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
I watched the Headies on Tele... it's not boring anything.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by johnad3(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
That's what everybody wants to know sad

Naijahitmusic:
Headies Award is currently going on now and it’s damn boring – even Church programs are way better

Just like many Nigerians have said, Headies is losing the sauce. Sorry, they have lost the sauce!

Well, at the moment, almost all the Top Nigerian Artistes are not in the Country to attend the Award show

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/10/did-wizkid-intentionally-p/
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by lolinglong(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Straight up to 02 Arena
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Delaw00(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kingcesar:
Even the host self is making it more boring. Why bring reminisce to host this kind show ? Reminisce should be hosting Tom-Tom or baba blue shows.
see finishing grin grin grin
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by Legendguru: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by THeCvExpert: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Rema is not in london
Re: Headies 2019 Awards: Did Wizkid Intentionally Plan To Wreck This Year Headies? by GodPunishBiafra: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Except Burna boy

Damn mumu niggarr is missing here
Wetin happen?

E never enter body ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Where Are These Nigerian Musicians? (Pictures) / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.