Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" (55300 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by sarcasticlala(m): 2:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Falz had a wonderful night yesterday as he bagged 3 awards,the album of the year, rap album of the year, and the best rap single award.
He took to Instagram to show off his awards later in the night.

See pics below

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Forzap: 3:06am On Oct 20, 2019
rap is truly dead in Nigeria at least for now

falz bawo undecided undecided

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by greatmarshall(m): 4:01am On Oct 20, 2019
Okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 20, 2019
You try falz if only those two stupid Dead rappers face their career like they putting so much energy on their diss tracks, Falz would not have won

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by sarcasticlala(m): 5:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Forzap:
rap is truly dead in Nigeria at least for now

falz bawo undecided undecided
Asin, hopefully the new guys like blackbonez can ressurect the rap culture in nigeria

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by sarcasticlala(m): 5:06am On Oct 20, 2019
BlaqAce:
You try falz if only those two stupid Dead rappers face their career like they putting so much energy on their diss tracks, Falz would not have won
For real mehn

57 Likes

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Ciaos: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2019
Falze ke... Na wa .. Awards for person way say everybody be "criminal" for him country. Award no dey make sense again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by jnoz23(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2019
I don't even know what this falz raps about self?
Wetin concern me?

31 Likes

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 20, 2019
grin Falz best rapper? Na wa o...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by BUSHHUNTER: 6:19am On Oct 20, 2019
So falz is a rapper? with those kindergarten lyrics?

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Bossontop(m): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2019
undecided
Wait Falz?.....rap award??.......him dey try but....
So what are M.I and vector fighting for again na when falz is winning rap award...FALZ OOO!!! ......las las rap na jus scam for naija.....chaii

[img]https://media1./images/eb04a4d9dd55a2cd03e29ec2491b35a4/tenor.gif?itemid=9306558[/img]

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Jestin: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2019
I did not listen to any of his music

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by MrImole: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2019
Headies = Joke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2019
What is headies?

Sounds like the title of a comedy drama.

3 Likes

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Alokk: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2019
The Main artists follow train leave Naija??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by deepwater(f): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by realestniggah: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Album of the year? How come?

Best rap single?.. Lmao.. This has to be a big joke.

7 Likes

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Sambaby7640: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Though falz might sound comical with his style of rap but he still remains the best rapper in naija(argue with your keyboard).

Falz is very good lyrically and also very creative with the way he put words together...little wonder why he is now the most surge for Rapper in the game.

His raps flows are top notch but comical and that is why people find his rap interesting.

I will say he deserves those awards and truly he really did

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Madibah(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2019
I don't like falz
But truly speaking he's lyrics isn't kidding

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by NwaBoy: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2019
grin
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm ...you guys saying falz doesn't deserve the award are high on warri slap

Falz has good lyrics in his flow and it tells stories about with the society,he was nominated at the just concluded BETaward but lost to sarkodie in that category

That guy Falz is something special in the rap game and he's more lyrically fit than your favorite rapper M.i that was murder by a singer Kelly handsome

Waiting for his dumb fans to rat around me

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Olodo24: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations to him. I wonder if Burna Boy won anything

1 Like

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by wordbank(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Falz deserve non of those awards, prolly best rap collaboration which Zlatan has already done justice to.
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2019
FALZ DA BADT GUY.

Correct guy wey sabi better music.

#RESPECT.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Olodo24:
Congratulations to him. I wonder if Burna Boy won anything
Good art ,don't usually win award in Naija.. But,falz dey try sha,although I see him as someone very proud... I'm not his fan anyways.. cool

1 Like

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by deepwater(f): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir
Come and tell us if falz is a real nigggar

8 Likes

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by tragergeorge(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Headies na joke sha,,,if no b headies I nor kW d name of d falz albulm,,can't even name 3 tracks of the album....
Giant Of Africa is the album of the decade,, album of eveeyy year,,wdf ....nna eh,,,glad I was out drinking my bajinatu

1 Like

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by femi4: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Ciaos:
Falze ke... Na wa .. Awards for person way say everybody be "criminal" for him country. Award no dey make sense again.
The context "everybody be criminal" make no sense to folly like you

38 Likes

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by AJSfan: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Good for him..

Wanna get on upwork? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2019
Rap Album of the year. cool
Re: Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" by naijadrivablog: 6:30am On Oct 20, 2019
grin And a certain Wilson is left out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) / Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.