Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll (39159 Views)

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by sammchuck1: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
This Frank Edoho is very lucky that am not on twitter.

By the time I will finish with him, he will become a pastor.

omo that woman for that pic no be for children ooo... chei.. complete package.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Neddstark: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2019
luminouz:

You don't understand savagery at all.
He won her hands down.

She rhymed
She used well known facts
Her phrase was exclusive to him
As for frank, calling someone a demon is quite common. So nothing so special. Not everyone knows the meaning of the name Emmanuel by the way.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by WetSmoke: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Frank has no chill
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by luminouz(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Neddstark:

She rhymed
As for frank, calling someone a demon is quite common. So nothing so special. Not everyone knows the meaning of the name Emmanuel by the way.
*sighs*

She rhymed about 'not being a millionaire' to a guy whose car is above a million?
Its like telling any LG chairman that he is as broke as his 1 dollar shoe. Everyone knows LG chairmen are millionaires,so what's the 'punchline' in that?

But the girl's name is OGUNrinde,so gods are supposed to look awesome but she is a demon,the exact opposite of awesomeness, he hit her using her surname.

Get it now?

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by OfficialAPCNig: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Frank earned over 150 million Naira as who wants to be a millionaire host.

That girl is just pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
noted, meanwhile Davido now has a new baby and he is misbehaving online like Airforce1
How is he misbehaving sir?
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by lexy2014: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

Did frank steal ur girlfriend? What's d issue? Y is it so personal for u?
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by famouscargo4u: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Some people just hide behind keyboard and type thrash. Frank that was earning 1m per show.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by jclassiq(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2019
festacman:
Frank Edoho showed massive class with that punch-me-I-punch-you reply. Thinking creatively on one's feet is a talent.

Thats basically why he is so good with that job. He thinks very quickly.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by BareFacedLies(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2019
AmericanDad:
So frank no be millionaire?

He is if you're talking in Naira terms
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2019
BareFacedLies:

He is if you're talking in Naira terms

BareFacedMonster
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by BarrElChapo(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Kai.. this man mouth dirty pass lawma grin grin

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Scatterscatter:

It takes intelligence to understand savagery lipsrsealed

Now, that is savage!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by alexsoftwork(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
The girl is fool, she no supposed go personal.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by rayobaba(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

so all you know is uploading random girls yansh! And u stressed ur mum for 9 months!!

2 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
To be frank, Edoho is depressed.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by dfrost: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Goldencheese:
Savage reply.
When person no respect im sef, na saw dust dem go pour on top of am pangolo head.
If you want respect in an open community, shell out respect to everyone. cool cool

You don kill me my guy cheesy grin. Come and wake me up oOo. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by officialfestus(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Goldencheese(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
dfrost:

You don kill me my guy cheesy grin. Come and wake me up oOo. cheesy grin

Na so na. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Me sef dey laff, I tell you.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by SlyCharlie(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Neddstark:

She rhymed
she rhymed and so?? she might as well have sang a lullaby..
Frank finished her with her own name and handle..
2 in 1.. with even lesser words used..
that is savagery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by SlyCharlie(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
xynerise:
Still looking for the Savage reply undecided
Takes high cognitive ability to understand these subtle but loud acts of savagery.
I wouldn't want to say you are dumb.. so I'd just leave it here..
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bobbystanley:
The girl is more of a Savage than Frank
And you actually believe Frank isn't a millionaire?
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Joystark(f): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
lol..
I haven't laughed this hard in a while. grin
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by BrainSanitizer: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
xynerise:
Then you must beg God for forgiveness because your sight isn't supposed to be failing at your age.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by kristian98(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
xynerise:
Your head is slow bro
You should go and watch Cartoon Network cheesy
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Nwaonyishi69: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
If say dem dey sell creative sarcasm this one by Frank is worth millions. You be real sarcasm pugilist, men. Only your type can tame some of this emotionally disillusioned emebos whose chosen business line has become poke-nosing into other people's personal affairs with some concocted sense of morality.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Budline1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
famouscargo4u:
Some people just hide behind keyboard and type thrash. Frank that was earning 1m per show.

You said 'was'. You clearly don't know how money vanish, wouldn't he spend? If that kind of money doesn't keep coming for him, he might not be a millionaire o except he invested most part of it. I guess he's an MC now, that should also put food on the table.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by dfrost: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Then you must beg God for forgiveness because your sight isn't supposed to be failing at your age.

You sef you wicked pass Frank. cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Savage people on this thread. Jeezzzzzzz!!!!!
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by famouscargo4u: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Budline1:

You said 'was'. You clearly don't know how money vanish, wouldn't he spend? If that kind of money doesn't keep coming for him, he might not be a millionaire o except he invested most part of it. I guess he's an MC now, that should also put food on the table.

He still presents. He is the anchor for NIMASA and that worth millions per month too. There some people that can't be poor again and he is one of them. He holds huge share in MTN and receives dividends way more than some people's yearly salaries. Don't be too quick to throw tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by opribo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Make una leave that man O, him blood dey hot. E no dey joke with anybody since him leave WATBAM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Top Radio OAP Tosyn Buckor In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.