Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll (39161 Views)

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Budline1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
famouscargo4u:

He still presents. He is the anchor for NIMASA and that worth millions per month too. There some people that can't be poor again and he is one of them. He holds huge share in MTN and receives dividends way more than some people's yearly salaries. Don't be too quick to throw tantrums.

Not throwing tantrums my friend. Read what I wrote again. I didn’t know his other means of income until you said it now. Good for him, with all that u stated, he'll surely be a millionaire!

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hahahah, his mouth can kill o, he should have ignored her.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by famouscargo4u: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Budline1:

Not throwing tantrums my friend. Read what I wrote again. I didn’t know his other means of income until you said it now. Good for him, with all that u stated, he'll surely be a millionaire!

Imagine earning 8m every month for 10 years with endorsements here and there, only a mad, profligate and prodigal man, will go broke in few years.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by Legendguru: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by iamKeo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dude giving it back to them hot.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by kadiri3(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Frank earned over 150 million Naira as who wants to be a millionaire host.

That girl is just pained
WHAT A LIAR
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by kadiri3(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
famouscargo4u:

He still presents. He is the anchor for NIMASA and that worth millions per month too. There some people that can't be poor again and he is one of them. He holds huge share in MTN and receives dividends way more than some people's yearly salaries. Don't be too quick to throw tantrums.
LIAR
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by famouscargo4u: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
kadiri3:
LIAR

Prove me wrong then.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by OfficialAPCNig: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
kadiri3:
WHAT A LIAR
Keep hating on who pass you. Google dude
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by 9jamag(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
MicroBox:

I need a e-commerce site where I can import products and can list my own products..
Let's talk on WhatsApp or email Sir
Re: Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll by SolarHub(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's well

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH CONSTANT ELECTRICITY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM. CHECK OUR PROMO NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle / Top Radio OAP Tosyn Buckor In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.