Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

MTN USSD Charges: Nigerians React To New Bank Charges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN USSD Charges: Nigerians React To New Bank Charges (1118 Views)

MTN N4 USSD Charges Halted By FG / Breaking: Minister Of Communication Directs MTN To Suspend alleged USSD charges / USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN USSD Charges: Nigerians React To New Bank Charges by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
MTN sent a message to all their active users today

According to the message I got today, the network provider will now charge us 4 naira for every 20 seconds ussd to banking services as from 21st, October 2019.

This is how Nigerians are reacting on Twitter:

#stopexcesscharges

Re: MTN USSD Charges: Nigerians React To New Bank Charges by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Stop extorting Nigerians.
Re: MTN USSD Charges: Nigerians React To New Bank Charges by vastolord4(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
These people want us to leave this country for only them to flex abi? Don't worry, a sinner man go die
Re: MTN USSD Charges: Nigerians React To New Bank Charges by Young03(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Airtel did not charge me for USSD

But Ecobank and #65.00 deduction is friendly
Re: MTN USSD Charges: Nigerians React To New Bank Charges by Chiwizzijo: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nigerians let's avoid all these ridiculous charges. Take advantage of recharge and get paid and get a percentage of your every USSD transaction returned to you instead of getting charged for USSD.

*Brief presentation of RAGP TELECOM Business*

*Introduction*

Recharge and get paid is not a promo!Recharge and get paid Ltd is a limited liability company incorporated by the CAC in August, 2015 and licensed by the NCC on 22nd March, 2016 to carry out telecommunications business in Nigeria. Recharge and get paid Ltd has also obtained the distributorship licence of all the Four major GSM network providers in Nigeria to distribute their recharge card digitally. As the name implies, it means when u recharge ur own phone, u will be paid cash discount.

*RAGP mission statement*
"To create wealth for the people, through our superb products & unique compensation plan, create employment...."

*Explanation of RAGP mission statement*
- to create wealth for the people. Who are these people? It's simply the 140M Nigerians who are actively using GSM; recharging their phones and subscribing for data since 2001 without cash discount or any form of cash reward.
- RAGP superb products. Our product is recharge card, which almost everyone uses.
- unique compensation plan: for those who can do the networking aspect, which is not compulsory anyway, RAGP has the best compensation plan in Nigeria now.
- Creating employment: so many jobless graduates have found work doing RAGP business.

*Huge Market potential of recharge card in Nigeria*

Nigeria has close to 140M active GSM users, more than 100M out of this are connected to the internet. These 140M people contribute close to #100bn on daily basis through recharging and data subscription. I bought MTN Lumos recently and discovered that one has to use MTN recharge card for subscription to get Light 24/7. Half of this #100bn go to distributors. This is what the banks saw and started selling recharge card through VTU.

*Why U shouldn't recharge from ur bank account*

Many people erroneously believe that their banks don't charge them extra amount when they recharge directly from their account. Let me ask u these following questions:
1. Do u receive SMS alert after recharging, and how many?
2. Even if the SMS alert charges are not debited immediately, do u ever receive SMS debit alert any other time within the month?
Some people also maintain that banks charge for VAT which goes to the federal Govt.
Banks will also earn 5% from ur network provider, this money cud be urs if u are a distributor through RAGP.

*Basic benefits of an investor in RAGP*

1. Registration bonus: 20% when u register in any of the above packages.
2. Power of attorney to refer other people to also get their VTU from RAGP. U can use this power or decline
3. Distributorship licence to distribute the recharge cards of all the GSM network providers in Nigeria.
4. Recharging directly from your network provider.
5. Payment on your personal recharges
6. Payment on when u transfer/sell recharge card to anyone
7. 10% cash discount on data subscription
8. Cheaper cable TV subscription.
9. VTU bonus 10% u can only use this for calls. It's not cash

Note: one doesn't have to refer anyone to get these benefits.

MTN is using networking to sell their Lumos electricity now. When people go to buy Lumos, MTN will tell them what to benefit when they refer other people to come and buy Lumos too.
To join the WhatsApp group for more info on RAGP pls send a message to this phone number and I would send you the link
Or log onto twitter, check out my handle @chiwizzi and click on the link in my bio to be redirected to the RAGP WhatsApp group
Be informed and be liberated

(1) (Reply)

Emmc ISP Tool Adapter For UMT/GSM Shield / Google Won't Allow 2GB RAM Phones Use Full Android 11 / Pls Advice. Which Quality Android Phone Can I Get Btw 40k~50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.