Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction (58304 Views)

MTN N4 USSD Charges Halted By FG / Breaking: Minister Of Communication Directs MTN To Suspend alleged USSD charges / MTN USSD Charges: Nigerians React To New Bank Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by BlackBuhari: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Checkout the Reactions below

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by BlackBuhari: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
cry cry

1 Like

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Upon all, minimum wage, dem no fit pay complete

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin me recharge with fone again.mtchw

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by SandraJane: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Olayinka777(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's been like that with those of us that uses 9mobile for a long time o!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by helinues: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
We don dey hear it go better for Nigeria for decades.. Abeg when exactly is it going to be better when the governments, Banks and Network providers wan kill us with taxation.

Taxing us is not bad but what exactly have they /are they doing with the money?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Virus99: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Guys we have this Tech Startup and we are looking for investors... Angel Investors and or Venture Capitalists

We are just a typical example of power of naija cool

2 Likes

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Na wa for some kin thread sef!

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by SincereBigot: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
But they charge us to use gtb 737 since na.. cause if i no get card it wont go

6 Likes

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by mazizitonene(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by gokay11(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
This country is screwed up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Osasnidas(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
This ussd charge is not new na...... I get charged when i use accessbank ussd on my Airtel line...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
But why the fuss sef? 9mobile already charge their customers for this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Osasnidas:
This ussd charge is not new na...... I get charged when i use accessbank ussd on my Airtel line...

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Vikky014(f): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
this is serious

2 Likes

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Just2endowed2(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
embarassed
Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Rinde01(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Osasnidas:
It's free on mtn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Walahi GTB has being charging me b4 both on my account and my etisalat line per transaction. Most people dont know this since because maybe they barely use the USSD code

This govt is here to ruin us

4 Likes

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by tommykiwi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
It remain for dis Use-less govt to charge us for charging our phones.

APC Na Scam!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Rollins777(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Na wahoo
Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Heffalump(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Is this how the FG of Buhari wants to fund Minimum wage
If NCC and CBN fails to revert this obnoxious deduction, then blame it on the FG.
The painful thing is that the Banks will still charge you #4 per SMS at the end of the month tongue

I foresee the big losers here are the Banks because recharge via scratch cards will suffice, which has been unpopular with the USSD code.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Bloooody(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Seun Pls respect your age.

WTF is this?
On FP?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Osasnidas(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rinde01:

It's free on mtn
i get charged ₦5 per response on the ussd

1 Like

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by 01mcfadden(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Our government don't value us

2 Likes

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by PureGoldh(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chai....dx present government just dey create means through which they will extort our money back to back.

We are just suffering and smiling in dx country undecided

My people.. If you need Original Pure Unadulterated Honey..
whatsapp or call 081 0166 6771
Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Naijaarchive(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Airtel have been doing this since.... I don't think any time is attached to it just based on per page
Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by solmusdesigns: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
cool

This is a great policy, atleast Mallam and provission stores can sell thier cards in peace and develop local economy, rather than giving the big telcos guys my money

10 Likes

Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Femich18(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Mopolchi: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mtn and banks dey mad.
Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by Slawormir: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
No real niggarrrs in Nigeria
They don't read

Ussd charges is not new
Telecom operators have been charging us
But this time they are stepping it up by charging 4 naira per 20 seconds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) / New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.