Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery (122445 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wicked guy,,,,he just gave Davido a reason for DNA testgrin (should the guy come up with any other intention) & gave some NL singles headache (I no mention gender otongue)

Una go hear words todaycheesy
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Accountantgener: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nigerians be beware of mmm cooperation in Nigeria they are busy looting peoples money and restarting their system in the name of maintainance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by DonBenny77(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
HIT LIKE IF U THINK THE GUY JUST RIDICULED HIMSELF.

Na I think he just showing he hit it first like ray J
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by 1Sharon(f): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lol someone is seeking attention
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by BOBAN2710: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
olowo ti gba iyawo ole
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Kaymaxine(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
E tink say na six packs the babe go chop for life!!!
Mumu!!!
And he doesn't have any right to use the word "chef" with her name!!!
She was a cook when she was with you,now she's a CHEF!!!

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
GistReport:
See more photos http://gistmore.com/chiomas-ex-boyfriend-shares-throwback-photo-with-her-hours-after-child-delivery

Na like so e go be my ex very soon when one better senator or top rich man son go marry me.

All these hungry ex's dont know they are doing us good. The only thing they are good at is cheating with no kobo for pocket.

See how chioma lookt malnourished.. Chai!!!! "Poverty" die die die die!!!!!! In Jesus name.
Amen.

Chioma dont ever look back!

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by FatherBona: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
MicroSweet:
Dude be like "I hit it first before Davido. See proof".
he hit it first, give him an Oscar.
Mumu ex boyfriend
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Revolva(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
That is women for you never Carey them for head. Os none of Dem really loves a struggling guy

This nigga na d type wey de carry cioma for head and he has no plan for the relationship

Why waste ur energy n love life over what is for another man

Nigga is a punk ass why dis he release dis photo nobody cares bout him or send am

Trust no bicch

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by ChristineC: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Shameless grin
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by udemzyudex(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
firstolalekan:
Niggar grin

D girl fit don pass your level but the sperms you have deposited in her pùssy will forever remain in her gene grin

Davido is your slave because, whenever he trys to do WILSON on her, na your old seeds hin go dey use him water grin

Wetin even give you the assurance say he don even reach there?

Some guys fit dey date a particular girl for years but dem never see her pant before,e dey happen wella.

At least we know say davido don reach there with the evidence of lil OBO.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by frozen70g(f): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
What's the essence of this picture now ❓

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Hedonisco: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
This one na bona fide mumu. See face like burnt offering.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Neddstark: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nigga is finer than Davido. But question is who "fine" epp grin grin grin
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Finchmgh: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
FatherBona:
Hustle o, make you no go post throwback picture of ur ex after she don born for another man
Guy please get lost with this your boring line.

So your major reason for hustling in life is to please women?
And you think you are wise?

Guys like yourself are the one giving Nigerian women undue relevance.

I will never marry a Nigeria lady because all what they are after in a man's life is money and nothing more.

You guys should wise up and stop being f00ls because of women that won't hesitate to leave you if the need arises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
If he is a Yoruba man, they should have said otherwise.
If she dumped her because of Davido's wealth just like Regina did, Karma is bitch, ask Nina.
If a guy has a promising future and works hard, if you love him, please stick to him.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Kiezodumah(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Alll of una just dey call the boy mumu. Una don forget okafor's law ?? It would surprise u that she might be spending heavily on that dude. Shey OBO go get her time ? From one concert to another, from studio to studio. Personally not hating on Chioma whatsoever. Some months back there was this confirm story abt Chioma chopping the stick among one of davidos cronies in London whenever she goes on vacation. It caused a bit of stir in their relationship. Even davido guys knew about it sef.
Don't be surprised say that her ex bf wey post pix still dey chop her wella even as she dey with OBO. E possible say na dat guy get dat belle. You wud be shocked by the things we have seen in clinical practice.
If I was close to davido, I would advise him for a DNA secretly.
He no post pix since all this while why be say na when she born u come dey do am
Abeg make una free the guy. If it makes him feel as though he has won a trophy by dating her way back nothing concern us.

8 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by FatherBona: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
Finchmgh:

Guy please get lost with this your boring line.

So your major reason for hustling in life is to please women?
And you think you are wise?

Guys like yourself are the one giving Nigerian women undue relevance.

I will never marry a Nigeria lady because all what they are after in a man's life is money and nothing more.

You guys should wise up and stop being f00ls because of women that won't hesitate to leave you if the need arises.
[/s]
We've noticed you
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by jaxxy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Very mumu guy. Chioma is even avoiding taking the picture with him. More like a forced pix. Lol
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
This guy na enemy of progress. All this while chioma is pregnant you refuse to post this shit until today.
he's a beast i guess.
yoou sef wan trend

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Neddstark: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Adiwana:
This guy broke the bro code.She's another mans wife.Take your L in peace and keep it moving

Lol. But as for the bro code talk. Thats between guy's you got a thing with. Any other guy is OYO. Shey cultist wey wan snatch your gf go dey play Bro code with you?

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Agugbadin: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
firstolalekan:
Niggar grin

D girl fit don pass your level but the sperms you have deposited in her pùssy will forever remain in her gene grin

Davido is your slave because, whenever he trys to do WILSON on her, na your old seeds hin go dey use him water grin

Do you know how many men deposited sperm in the woman you will marry
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:
Chiomas started from the bottom pic
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10425305_screenshot20191020124737_jpeg358e5be49e9da31df0d9a7c577407da2

Sharp girl. She knows her blodas. Na until the guy old before he go get ned nwoko money

See as yoloba demon dey take good care of women. Daz ow we roll.

Your foolishness is natural. Poor nigga feeling fly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by FatherBona: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
Mrdenny00990:
See prove below.
[/s]
All I see is proof from a scammer that his family and generations are neck deep in poverty thats why he turns to crime
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by chronique(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
If na me shame no go even gree me post the picture, ode!

I tire o. Dude no get sense at all. See him looking like poverty's first son.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chai!! See what Buhari has caused? sad
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by bluebay(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
This guy not get shame sha.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Agugbadin: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Typical Igbo man when have anything to do with them and it turns out that you find yourself in a better position in life they start to pull you down. So sad. Congratulations to Chioma and Davido

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Surulereman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
And what next? Sore loser. He should quietly move on. David has honored the girl by paying her bride price. You're now past tense nigga.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Finchmgh: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
cococandy:

apparently not because it hasn’t made him successful in life.

All he’s turned into is a pitiable stalker, digging up old pictures to claim he knows her before she became upgraded in life.

Reminiscent of some real life low lives.
It means everything madam.

If you like keep on arguing with your keyboard ....is irrelevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! / Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.