Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery (122448 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Na like so e go be my ex very soon when one better senator or top rich man son go marry me.

All these hungry ex's dont know they are doing us good. The only thing they are good at is cheating with no kobo for pocket.

See how chioma lookt malnourished.. Chai!!!! "Poverty" die die die die!!!!!! In Jesus name.
Amen.

Chioma dont ever look back!

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by godwon01(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Davido was not Chioma first boy friend. He was not the one that disvirgined her. What does he wants to gain by posting the picture.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by deolurexy1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mays24:
And what now happen?

Next please.

Olosho spotted
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by tealaw(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Life... Hustle o.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by armadeo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
chronique:

I tire o. Dude no get sense at all. See him looking like poverty's first son.

Haba

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by armadeo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Surulereman:

Chaiiiiiiiiii!!! That was brutal!! Bros, today na Sunday o.

I tell you. That was like the knock out punch on this entire thread
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by delishpot: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
firstolalekan:
Niggar grin

D girl fit don pass your level but the sperms you have deposited in her pùssy will forever remain in her gene grin

Davido is your slave because, whenever he tries to do WILSON on her, na your old seeds hin go dey use him tongue water grin

Is that how you console yourself?

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
firstolalekan:
Niggar grin

D girl fit don pass your level but the sperms you have deposited in her pùssy will forever remain in her gene grin

Davido is your slave because, whenever he tries to do WILSON on her, na your old seeds hin go dey use him tongue water grin

God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

HIT LIKE IF U THINK THE GUY JUST RIDICULED HIMSELF.

Lolz �
Brother wey mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by akmath: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It simply shows that money pass six packs
You are a real niggarrr according to one of my brothers here on NL..

And to throw more light to what you have said, I will say ' WOMEN PREFER ONE AMUSEMENT PARK TO SIX PACKS.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Once debe always debe. The guy is the first to log in. One thing is that Chioma will always sneak out to go and collect the guy's dick. She can't forget the guy like that. That's how women are programmed.

You have no sense. You are senseless

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Charly68: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Awon baseje

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Unrated900(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
blakid:

But i kinda pity the guy sha.......

Pity keee me no see am pity ooo at all..

He shouldn’t post that pic

He should just beg chioma to assist him

Rise up

Am sure Igbo ladies are nice

From there the guy can make it

And even get a nice gal instead of posting chioma’s pic to tarnish her image

Reason with me naaa
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by SolarHub(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Funny

Check my signature for your SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by romeorailss: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Candycrushy:
Who no like better thing??
Brother ex goan find work and find ur own wife too

Is cococandy your sister angry
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by izubext007: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
Back In D Dayz And Front In D Days Nal Mate. Nairal Land Mak Unal Look D Kind Hair Wey Dis Were Fit Afford Nd D One Wey Baba Davido Dey Afford Nd Afford Again.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
firstolalekan:

Chioma na confirm olosho back then...

You carry her too abi?

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by ikemesit4477: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
I get am before no be property! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Orpe7(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good thing she wasnt smiling
shows she was in bondage
Cus his type na so so knack him go dey give her nothing more
Idiot should have just hid the picture from the world
Also good Chioma never had a nude with this idiot

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by shogsman(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Atdotcom0:
Nonetheless, he hasn't lost the battle yet. Since he still has Chioma's old picture, that means, he remains a partner in the husbandship.
He too should shag Chichi's old picture until it gets pregnant. It will bear him a son. Plus, Chioma would be tighter, in the old picture than now.
You just wasted 6 lines on crap.

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by nan1: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
See the ode ex davido no send after all he already has 2 baby Mama's and the girl no worry
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Ugosample(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
firstolalekan:
Niggar grin

silly

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by biggie73(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Someone must bleep someone. So who cares? Some guys are borne losers.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Ugosample(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
freshvine:
I bet my 2 cent chioma love this guy but with davido for the money and fame. Who marries a serial baby daddy if not to dig gold.

Pure truth, the guy dodged the bullet called Chioma.

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Ugosample(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kalixx:

Actually it's a reminder that nearly any woman u meet today and praise to high heavens, has at one point in time had her legs spread wide at angle 180 degrees and pummeled by many tom, dick and harry.

what does that have to do wity anything?

your mother was not a virgin when she got married

So what?

your head still popped out of where multiple men opened and pumelled

what is the big deal there?

go rest jare
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Adiwana:
This guy broke the bro code.She's another mans wife.Take your L in peace and keep it moving

indeed

he broke the code

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Ugosample(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Alll of una just dey call the boy mumu. Una don forget okafor's law ?? It would surprise u that she might be spending heavily on that dude. Shey OBO go get her time ? From one concert to another, from studio to studio. Personally not hating on Chioma whatsoever. Some months back there was this confirm story abt Chioma chopping the stick among one of davidos cronies in London whenever she goes on vacation. It caused a bit of stir in their relationship. Even davido guys knew about it sef.
Don't be surprised say that her ex bf wey post pix still dey chop her wella even as she dey with OBO. E possible say na dat guy get dat belle. You wud be shocked by the things we have seen in clinical practice.
If I was close to davido, I would advise him for a DNA secretly.
He no post pix since all this while why be say na when she born u come dey do am
Abeg make una free the guy. If it makes him feel as though he has won a trophy by dating her way back nothing concern us.

what is this one saying bikonu?

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by Ugosample(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
RTSC:
She has definitely been around the block.

doesn't make any difference
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by okogbemyk(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Meaning he has licked her soup and possibly wilsoned her.... grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by blackboy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
The guy just nominated himself for the award of the biggest FXXL of the year. and is the top runner for the award.
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by khalids: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
That her ex-boyfriend is a slowpoke............We all have ex's and we all move on, while also minding our personal business...

Is it her fault that he was a failure of a boyfriend....the guy should grow up.......small bikin mentality
Re: The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery by khalids: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Alll of una just dey call the boy mumu. Una don forget okafor's law ?? It would surprise u that she might be spending heavily on that dude. Shey OBO go get her time ? From one concert to another, from studio to studio. Personally not hating on Chioma whatsoever. Some months back there was this confirm story abt Chioma chopping the stick among one of davidos cronies in London whenever she goes on vacation. It caused a bit of stir in their relationship. Even davido guys knew about it sef.
Don't be surprised say that her ex bf wey post pix still dey chop her wella even as she dey with OBO. E possible say na dat guy get dat belle. You wud be shocked by the things we have seen in clinical practice.
If I was close to davido, I would advise him for a DNA secretly.
He no post pix since all this while why be say na when she born u come dey do am
Abeg make una free the guy. If it makes him feel as though he has won a trophy by dating her way back nothing concern us.

No be only Okafors law, na Buhari next level......Nonsense

Only Dogs return to their vomit....An average adult has a few exs, and nothing like okafors law happens......Na only people wey devil dey worry they do all that kind mumu level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! / Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.