Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (50057 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Igbokwe18(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmm, this is serious.. But sha congrats �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by frozen70g(f): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
He will be moving to the next chick now... He's done with Chioma. grin

Woman wey don born no dey sweet again.

Hey

Stop it naw, is that what your mother told you ❓

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by marcelkasy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Abegi.. Congratulations OBO
Those weh dem marry their mama before dem born dem, how much dey their account..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nickymichy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
People no go understand ds dude until dat woman wet u love born for u...e con b say na boy wey u desire...me no rate any pikin pass d oda sha but I believe say una go understand wetin I mean

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by frozen70g(f): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Small boy dey worry this one...ur olosho wife born pikin, next thing na to immediately get drunk...when a kid controls too much wealth, this is the kind of stupidity he effortlessly displays.

Say whatever you want to say, he is miles ahead of you

3 Likes

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by frozen70g(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
HacheNoire:
Why is he so happy as if he just birthing a kid for the first time.

This should be a norm to him already

You should understand that he already had two daughters, so having a son is a greater joy for him
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by fela4live: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Small boy dey worry this one...ur olosho wife born pikin, next thing na to immediately get drunk...when a kid controls too much wealth, this is the kind of stupidity he effortlessly displays.

You can criticize but be constructive.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by kalvoken(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
36governors:

Dear if davido want 500 Women he go do am and Chioma no go do anything ....

He don see person weah he love that's why he proposed ..

So keep you deputy one side everybody no be u

JESUS CHRIST.

I am nominating you for mouthies award. Your mouth is excessly bad.

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rekhina:
Satan lives in ur heart u Hater spits

Jesus lives in urs...God bless u.
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by fela4live: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rekhina:
Davido better name him .....CHINEDU

I love dat name
If you get pregnant for him you can name your own Chinedu.
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by chubinwa(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

You should expect less from a joyful heart. congratulations to OBO

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by HacheNoire: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
frozen70g:

You should understand that he already had two daughters, so having a son is a greater joy for him

A son and daughter?

What's the difference?

Is one human while the others are animals?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by frozen70g(f): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rekhina:
Davido better name him .....CHINEDU

I love dat name

Just open your heart to an ibo and love can click just because you love that name and you will have to name your child that beautiful name with beautiful meaning
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Rekhina(f): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
fela4live:

If you get pregnant for him you can name your own Chinedu.
shut up hater
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by fela4live: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rekhina:
shut up hater
Irrelevant response!
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by frozen70g(f): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
HacheNoire:

A son amd daughter?

What's the difference?

Is one human while the others are animals?

You see where you got it wrong

He celebrated his two daughters equally and gives them the attention they desire from him.

Even in a married home, having a different sex of child gives greater joy be it boy or girl

He has never discriminated the genders of his children

But am telling you that having another child who is a male child gives him greater joy

If you understands it differently then that's your own opinion

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Rekhina(f): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
frozen70g:

Just open your heart to an ibo and love can click just because you love that name and you will have to name your child that beautiful name with beautiful meaning
special adviser to reks , so hw will I reward u now 4 ur advice smiley
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Rekhina(f): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
fela4live:

Irrelevant response!
Respect me or I will go spiritual on u
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Happyguy201: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
He will be moving to the next chick now... He's done with Chioma. grin

Woman wey don born no dey sweet again.

You make sense due
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by crisycent: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Poor man....na only one bottle of champagne dey high man?

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by fela4live: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rekhina:
Respect me or I will go spiritual on u
Lol..... cheesy cheesy cheesy.....Don't be angry ma. I don postrate.
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=BOOOMNAIJA post=83305114]Small boy dey worry this one...ur olosho wife born pikin, next thing na to immediately get drunk...when a kid controls too much wealth, this is the kind of stupidity he effortlessly displays.

U must be joking
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by kevotek1000(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
I congratulate you my brother... And I couldn't have expect less from a joyful heart. May this child turn you into a matured man and a responsible father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 / Nadia Buari Welcomes Fifth Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.