Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (50052 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Raymondreigns(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Every event that happens in 9ja always ends up with people drinking.
Person die “drink”
Person born “drink”
Person fail “drink”
Person pass “drink”
The list is endless “drink” grin
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
OBO...baddest grin. my respect went to this guy after I heard his music play in a 5-star hotel's Lobby in Miami, on my recent visit. Congrats lil man. You just broke tribal barriers like my cousin, who married an imo girl did.

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Buchyke8(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Small boy dey worry this one...ur olosho wife born pikin, next thing na to immediately get drunk...when a kid controls too much wealth, this is the kind of stupidity he effortlessly displays.

this is Senseless

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by EvansU: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Small boy dey worry this one...ur olosho wife born pikin, next thing na to immediately get drunk...when a kid controls too much wealth, this is the kind of stupidity he effortlessly displays.

Forget the storyline and what it contains. From the video he only popped a champagne and drank just once, how could he have gotten drunk from that? Did he even appear drunk from the video you watched. Let’s do away with insults sometimes. It just doesn’t help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by webngnews: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Those liking your post are as clueless as you are. Why not just read the post and waka pas? The same hatred that's about splitting Nigeria truly started from our homes, not from the government.

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by kaima1984(f): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Stop calling people names you that is matured unlike ammateur davido,mtcheww for you biko

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by kaima1984(f): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rekhina:
Davido better name him .....CHINEDU

I love dat name
He named him IFEANYI
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Amalladan: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rubbish birth out of wedlock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tamihou:
I dey envy the little boy
as in, same here
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by moshino(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

Woman wey don born no dey sweet again.

Is that what your father told you?

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Johnson83(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by petitejolie(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Lol see this agbaya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
petitejolie:

Lol see this agbaya.

Ur father folo join d agbaya gang....olosho Kobo Kobo tongue
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
He’s really in love with her ooh what a lucky girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Rekhina(f): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
fela4live:

Lol..... cheesy cheesy cheesy.....Don't be angry ma. I don postrate.
Better
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Rekhina(f): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
kaima1984:
He named him IFEANYI
he is crazy like shii
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Truthbites: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
GOFRONT:

Food don land for our Bloggers......Headlines to watchout for this week are as follows:

*Davido welcome Newborn in America.
*Moment Chefchi was in Labour.
*Naira Marley reacts to Davido's New born
*What Davido told Chioma before she finally dropped Lil Obo
*Senator Isiaka Adeleke Reacts

Even late Senator Isiaka will react??
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
If he likes, let him not raise the child well. He will grow up to beat up his dad one day.

The birth of negroes is no longer a thing of join. They are mostly if not all, born 'inventless'.
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Grupo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
helpmyministry:
Chai. That feeling cannot be equated to anything else. Pure Joy

Meanwhile, You fit follow gimme joy if you send me ya logo make i give you the 3D variant for just 1k. If you reason me 5h, I go still collect.
You can use the variant as a new way to start your week online.

Give ya audience something fresh.

I want to use this medium to thank every one of you that patronized me yesterday. I can tell you how elated I am today.

@ajealadick, @hategaybriel, @abukuru, @spainze007 and @Promoline Please send me a message on whatsapp or call me cos i do not have access to the mail you sent your PM to. Thank you very much and I apologize for the delay and other inconveniences

Do you design book cover?
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by notoriousbabe: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Haters go and die tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by ayyoughurt(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

instead of thanking God, do u tink it's easy to deliver safely.. mumu boi
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by witworth(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
He will be moving to the next chick now... He's done with Chioma. grin

wish you the same.

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Grupo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
helpmyministry:

Yeah. I do.

Share some samples here, then I'll know if to contact you or not.
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Xclusiveme: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Now its time for Davido to show Wizkid how to take care of a son

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by powerkey: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
He will be moving to the next chick now... He's done with Chioma. grin

Your wish....

David don marry Chioma ooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by SolarHub(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok

Check my signature for your SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Proffersor(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
I just wish that Davido should not dumped chioma as first wife an go with another girl ...

But who cares?
Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by DD29: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Geting Children Before Marriage Has Become A Norm In Some Society Where Is Our Moral ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr by Londonboy123: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
He will be moving to the next chick now... He's done with Chioma! grin

Giberrish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.