Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,305 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (50948 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by anambraamaka: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Confirm
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by OkongwuTochukwu: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by VirginSearcher(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Wizzy always setting d trend for small boy OBO to folo...

He stylishly welcomed him to d league of real men....i.e men with male children.
Stop being insensitive in your comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by AntiWailer: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

He stylishly welcomed him to d league of real men....i.e men with male children.

Illiterate and back ward tribe.

They kept praying for male child but put the burden of responsibility on the female child no matter how young she is.

Shameless lots.

The father die with 7 children and they will forget the boys and allow the girl prostitute to take care of them.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Is your father realer than Obama, Clinton or Dangote?

Olodo!

Direct ur autistic question to ur village gods.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Lhizeepro(f): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations To Them

Please patronize a sister
I offer high quality hair and body products,wigs and weavon at unbeatable prices
I offer pedicure and manicure services as well
Feel free to come check out beautiful new arrivals at shop 48 Aleshinloye second market Ibadan or send a pm
kevotek1000:
This is no news... I mean we all wish Davido too.
Thanks and God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by HacheNoire: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Gang "Baby Makers"

Wizkid will impregnate another lady soon to counter Davido grin grin grin

Ubi Franklin be loading his guns at the moment. Two ladies might birth for him on same day
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by buzorcharles(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
See blessing. 3 citizenship at once USA, UK, naija
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by kushercain: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hintona:
awww...

Davido's son will marry wizkid's unborn daughter.

And Wizzy sons will Bleep Davidos daughters
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by NonFarmPayrol: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Meanwhile, like for wizzy, share for OBO

Real men are not dead beat dads undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by imanray37(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
All out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by HacheNoire: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sabby1:
Congratulations to him and his family

I suggest he name the baby SOLOMON

grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by eastTKBorn: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by lollybizzu(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Olodo!

Omo na finishing be this o grin

But I've always said too. Africans and the mentality that until you have a male child, you are not yet a man...rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by tollyboy5(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hintona:
awww...

Davido's son will marry wizkid's unborn daughter.
lol you say little philosophy my dear! shocked . lol don't think atheist are just regular Street niggas , maybe thats what you've been thinking but seriously they are the real Gee who thought deep, read deep and still look regular. wink @ personal text
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by OyiboPep: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am neither a Wizkid nor a Davido fan but I appreciate good art.
I've played Davido's song "Gobe" at least once weekly since it was released by him in 2015 and I've watched Wizkid's "Joro" daily since its release not because of its meaninglessness but because of the vixen who perfectly illustrated what the onset of madness looks like.

Both have a great following,
Both are tribesmen,
Both have been successful in not only churning out good music but also illegitimate babies.

While Davido remains in a world of his own, Wizkid is already building a universe for himself and his son Zion.
I can only hope that Wizkid imitates David by being a better father to all of his kids.

I understand he may not be proud of their moms because it was his pendulum that did the thinking for him, but he must understand that at the end of the day when he is either down with Cancer or Liver ailments, it's not the fans that will have his back or keep his legacy going but those kids whose disgust for he hasn't hidden.

If this is a lie, ask Fela.
Thank you Davido for those occasional beautiful music which are really very beautiful and congrats on your new baby.

At the guise of being sarcastic, you ended up fooling yourself.

Was Gobe sang in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by djbussy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Some , think before they type and post while some type and post before they think. You know your self.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Mariangeles(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

I swear, you deserve what they dish out to you for silly comments you type .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by franchasng: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chioma's ex boyfriend claims Chioma still texts him, shares throwback picture with Chioma to mock Davido shocked

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by CanadaOrBust: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Olodo!

Or W. Bush or Nixon...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by CanadaOrBust: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lhizeepro:
Congratulations To Them

Please patronize a sister
I offer high quality hair and body products,wigs and weavon at unbeatable prices
I offer pedicure and manicure services as well
Feel free to come check out beautiful new arrivals at shop 48 Aleshinloye second market Ibadan or send a pm
Thanks and God bless

How much for your manicure and pedicure
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Lhizeepro(f): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

How much for your manicure and pedicure
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

So una never still wise to know say davido go win wizkid for this kind of comparison? Davido done hack igbo people by marrying chioma. He did it on purpose to defeat wizkid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by briggson07(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
How e get the pic dem dey chill we dey dey fight E-wars

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by notoriousbabe: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sabby1:
Congratulations to him and his family

I suggest he name the baby SOLOMON
who you be to suggest? You're not even a family member nor a friend

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Burnamiganja: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Daddy yo with the respect

Hey yo hiphop goons, check out my new beat and please like and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzis74yfqqU
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by SolarHub(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok

Check my signature for your SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by CanadaOrBust: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lhizeepro:

Not bad. Though I get it for #1,500 (and even less from those aboki waking around)
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Ugosample(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
lollybizzu:

Omo na finishing be this o grin

But I've always said too. Africans and the mentality that until you have a male child, you are not yet a man...rubbish.

once you have scored a goal

you are a father

simple and short

don't mind what these Africans are saying

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by luluman: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Congratulations papa ifeanyi.

Wizkid and Davido fans shey una dey see una life?

There's enough space for everyone to win if you play your game right.

No bad blood.
Forget those ones with generational problems: Neither Davido nor Whizkid asked those jobless ones to fight on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Sewgon79(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am neither a Wizkid nor a Davido fan but I appreciate good art.
I've played Davido's song "Gobe" at least once weekly since it was released by him in 2013 and I've watched Wizkid's "Joro" daily since its release not because of its meaninglessness but because of the vixen who perfectly illustrated what the onset of madness looks like.

Both have a great following,
Both are tribesmen,
Both have been successful in not only churning out good music but also illegitimate babies.

While Davido remains in a world of his own, Wizkid is already building a universe for himself and his son Zion.
I can only hope that Wizkid imitates David by being a better father to all of his kids.

I understand he may not be proud of their moms because it was his pendulum that did the thinking for him, but he must understand that at the end of the day when he is either down with Cancer or Liver ailments, it's not the fans that will have his back or keep his legacy going but those kids whose disgust for he hasn't hidden.

If this is a lie, ask Fela.
Thank you Davido for those occasional beautiful music which are really very beautiful and congrats on your new baby.

Must you split out hatred for one. You started like you trying to compliment both of them, but end up condemning one. Just know even that songs that is meaningless, Beyonce, Chris Brown, Tyga, Skepta, Naomi Campbell, Dolce and Gabbana all this world class achiever choose him before your favorite.

Don't throw stone, while you are living in a glass house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos) / Tamira Bello, JJC Skillz Daughter With Taiye Fajemisin Slays In Bikini / Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.