Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) (69938 Views)

The 2019 Innoson IVM GRANITE / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Guestlander: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2019
kingreign:

They're just so emotional over nothing. Like zombies. Kai hunger and poverty is bad honestly. A vast majority of them insulting themselves haven't seen this bus. But I have sat inside a couple of times. They're usually parked around Federal secretariat complex and car park. Its something that's common sight in abuja. Some organizations even had to respray their own units again.

Instead of reflecting on what you said and encouraging innoson to do a better job they getting emotional and throwing tantrums.
The world is a very competitive place, poor quality is probably the only thing preventing Nigerians from buying innoson as much as they should.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by KINGreignn: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Guestlander:

Instead of reflecting on what you said and encouraging innoson to do a better job they getting emotional and throwing tantrums.
The world is a very competitive place, poor quality is probably the only thing preventing Nigerians from buying innoson as much as they should.

Encourage fire! Am I in their payroll? If they want encouragement, then they have to pay consultancy for such and also they have to improve on their products. I'm not gonna talk about this any longer. Lost my mention cos you'd be ignored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by donvicky2007: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2019
kingreign:

Plastic is poor quality grade, Poor paint job. The vehicles didn't go thru electrobath process and as such the paint flakes and breaks off in large chunk leaving bare thin sheet metal which starts to oxidize in presence of moisture and form rusts.

I have been opportune to commute in this bus a number of time, they're usually parked around Federal Secretariat car park complex and ministries car park so I know them very well. In fact a lot of organizations had to respray their own units again.

To all those insulting. You are all referring that insult and curses to your parents and yourselves and your unborn generations.

Your are right about the paint falling off after sometimes except the SUVs, sedans, 14-16 seater buses and the hilux types of pickup undergoes electrophoresis coating, all other of his vehicles like the one in question, his trucks and luxurious buses etc don't go through electrophoresis coating but the apply anti-rust which is not enough to sustain the paints or probably the workers are doing poor jobs when it comes to the anti rust.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by alphaNomega: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2019
johnmattew:
the aerodynamic design of the coach is too poor...their design team need in-depth knowledge on aerodynamic drag

Design team? Lol. You don't know Innoson. It does not design jackshit. For now the only thing Innoson designs is its logo... they will improve in the future.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by jydopapa001(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Become an ikeja electric and Eko electric agent call me on 07035305978 for more info..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by babyfalo: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2019
kingreign:

Plastic is poor quality grade, Poor paint job. The vehicles didn't go thru electrobath process and as such the paint flakes and breaks off in large chunk leaving bare thin sheet metal which starts to oxidize in presence of moisture and form rusts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by dude(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2019
@All criticizing Kingreign's honest assessment, Why are we like this in this country? Someone point's out a major flaw in a product, and we declare an all out war?
True, every product goes through a major trial and stability phase. But to say, it's observed flaw should be hushed up in the name of patriotism or any other factor is a huge disservice to Innoson itself. The purchasing audience won't buy on sentiments. In businesses, brand recommendations are huge sustaining factors. What many don't understand is that its only the paint flaw that has been observed. If other flaws come to notice, and hushed up (as many here would have) its only a matter of time before the sales of Innoson suffers a decline. No public will cough out huge funds to do purchase on sentiments simply because its a local brand. All of you condemning Kingreign wont spend hard earned resources to purchase an an Innoson brand if it does not improve on its product defects. With the Toyota's and Honda's of this world ever modifying their brands to perfection, the only way for Innoson to gain and sustain a firm foothold is product/brand perfection. No organization or product thrive on local sentiments to end. As a matter of fact, in sanner climes, those vehicles with such defects would have been recalled. The only way to prove the validity or strength of any idea, is subject it to tests and criticisms. Its proven to strengthen products and organizations. Saying such things like how much is a person worth, or what has achieved simply because he talks about a flaw speaks to the kind of country we live and the individuals that populate it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by OyinO: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
We MUST SUPPORT OUR OWN if WE WANT THEM TO GROW. Nice one
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by dude(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Dedetwo:

This is the ranting of an ant. A slowpoke spouted about electro-bathing in an industrial grade and his/her empty skull did not fathom that Nigeria is dead in the waters.

Oga, no consumer cares about how a product is perfected. The technology and complications of a perfected product are the exclusive burdens of a manufacturer. Innoson should perfect its product by every means necessary and square up against other brands. There is no logic in saying the Nigerian factor is reason for its poor painting. No buyer who has spent millions on such product will understand your lame logic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by OyinO: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2019
johnmattew:
the aerodynamic design of the coach is too poor...their design team need in-depth knowledge on aerodynamic drag

You should work on your poor mentality for criticising this great development and enterprise that contributes to GDP and placing countless youths on jobs and income status.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by dude(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2019
OyinO:

You should work on your poor mentality for criticising this great development and enterprise that contributes to GDP and placing countless youths on jobs and income status.

This great development, contributions to GDP and jobs would be eroded if it does not perfect its product and processes. There are countless bigger organizations that died because they did not improve on their product. Feel free to ask for a list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2019
kingreign:

I have been opportune to commute in this bus a number of time, they're usually parked around Federal Secretariat car park complex and ministries car park so I know them very well. In fact a lot of organizations had to respray their own units again.

To all those insulting. You are all referring that insult and curses to your parents and yourselves and your unborn generations.
I like your criticisms cos they are very mature and constructive but you wan come fall Hand with your last paragraph, it was really not necessary.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by KINGreignn: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Rhesusmonkey:

I like your criticisms cos they are very mature and constructive but you wan come fall Hand with your last paragraph, it was really not necessary.

I had to put that down as folks were busy insulting their parents, their spouses, themselves and threatening themselves with doom and death and all sort of evil
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by govomotors: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Innoson, should improve on their car paint. The few of the model I have seen have the worst paint job.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by pannyman(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2019
There should be a government agency that vets the quality of vehicles produced in Nigeria to ensure that they meet certain laid-down criteria.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Biafraaa:

Speak for your self. This is how you fail exam and start shouting school na scam. "Which one is we have not seen it.
did you read the question in the title of the post and the response to it, or are you normally this stupid? Or are you just exhibiting your name? Read to understand. Not to display stupidity.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2019
wasiudvd:

Area it was produced? You mean Jiangsu? grin
lol. No, it's apparently in Enugu. But I've not seen it before.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2019
kingreign:
as I succeed and you fail, as I live long and you die premature.

Be patient my friend .though I doubt you will wait for long ...you have already started seeing signs it's not the matter of proclaiming ..you attract what you are .

Have a good life
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by SachaBastien(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2019
kingreign:

Plastic or thin sheet metal.... Make up your mind!
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Guestlander: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2019
KINGreignn:

Encourage fire! Am I in their payroll? If they want encouragement, then they have to pay consultancy for such and also they have to improve on their products. I'm not gonna talk about this any longer. Lost my mention cos you'd be ignored.

I was actually talking about the people attacking you.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2019
ChristineC:
can you afford a casket?
I can't buy a casket... that thing there is a moving casket
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
kingreign:

this kind person doesn't have a dime in his Bank account
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by KINGreignn: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Guestlander:

I was actually talking about the people attacking you.

Lol. Vex not brother.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by KINGreignn: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ogademo1:
this kind person doesn't have a dime in his Bank account

Lol but I am feeding fine and paying my bills and can feed and cater for your bills for 1year.

You tell that shyte to yourself.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by KINGreignn: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
SachaBastien:

Plastic or thin sheet metal.... Make up your mind!

Both.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by mabea: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

But according to the monkeys here you shouldnt point out these flaws. Saying anything less than the buses are good is blasphemy
Abeg that guy is too brutal. His criticism is more destructive than it is constructive.

govomotors post=83326165]Innoson, should improve on their car paint. The few of the model I have seen have the worst paint job.

This is what good criticism should look like
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

But according to the monkeys here you shouldnt point out these flaws. Saying anything less than the buses are good is blasphemy

You don't have to call them monkeys.
I think they are being too emotional and devoid of rationality.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by KINGreignn: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
mabea:
Abeg that guy is too brutal. His criticism is more destructive than it is constructive.

govomotors post=83326165]Innoson, should improve on their car paint. The few of the model I have seen have the worst paint job.

So you desire I sugar coat the speech to make it more appealing?
Have you ever wondered why most blacks and institutions headed by alot of blacks never do well?

They shy from the blunt truth. They're always seeking approval sympathy and love being pampered with lies rather than being told the absolute truth. Would you, in your right frame of mind, feel good and happy when you buy a vehicle brand new say 25million Naira, only to see 9months down the line the paint starts to delaminate and plastic trim starts to crack and in such a manner that a 20year old 4th hand vehicle looks more desirable?

Would you feel cool and happy? Would you want to go back and purchase same product again?
These are what most innosson vehicle owners are facing
Learn to understand.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
mabea:

I dont know the guy so let me not talk too much. lipsrsealed I get you sha

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennydoc:

You don't have to call them monkeys.
I think they are being too emotional and devoid of rationality.
Yeah. U right
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
johnmattew:
I doubt buses are built for aerodynamics
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by mabea: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
KINGreignn:

So you desire I sugar coat the speech to make it more appealing?
Have you ever wondered why most blacks and institutions headed by alot of blacks never do well?

They shy from the blunt truth. They're always seeking approval sympathy and love being pampered with lies rather than being told the absolute truth. Would you, in your right frame of mind, feel good and happy when you buy a vehicle brand new say 25million Naira, only to see 9months down the line the paint starts to delaminate and plastic trim starts to crack and in such a manner that a 20year old 4th hand vehicle looks more desirable?

Would you feel cool and happy? Would you want to go back and purchase same product again?
These are what most innosson vehicle owners are facing
Learn to understand.
I'm not against you criticising the company i only have issues with your style. You were too harsh and I'm sure you have discouraged someone out there from checking out this brand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Audi B5 420-R: The Build. / Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.