Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards (47010 Views)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / 40 And 6: Bovi And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthdays / Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by tfash96(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Their licking their ice cream their life
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Olibboy: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2019
Gelato koh malato niii
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by nwamabo247(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Cooling their minds,,.please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below my thread

1 Like

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by LawrenceOnline: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2019
It's Gelato
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by sinceraconcept(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Cuppy better go and marry, once a woman is over 25,she is becoming less fertile and becoming an evening newspaper. This girl is 27 licking ice-cream around, something her kids are supposed to be doing right now
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Joystark(f): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2019
temmypotter:
Something about licking ice cream off cones rubs me the wrong way, looks too sexual to me undecided. I'd rather the tubs or cups and a spoon

Lol... Your mind is messed up.

1 Like

Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by TruthHurts100: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2019
GistConnect:
The sweetest moment as comedian Bovi and DJ Cuppy were seen licking ice cream on stage to present an award at the headies.

Shared by DJ Cuppy;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B32W4_oJJCN

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/hilarious-moment-as-bovi-and-dj-cuppy-licking-ice-cream-at-headies-awards

You don't LICK ice cream, You EAT it.
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2019
ekaette1621:
I HAVE bleeped CUPPY SEVERAL TIMES.

in my dream
cöngrats bro!
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Emmasnoop(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Just the beauty nothing more
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Neddstark: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Cuppy is a talentless fame-seeking spoilt child. Well in Nigeria, money makes it easy to force your senselessness on people
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by FloxySmart(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Bovi na agbaya
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Cuppy cuppy, celebrity by force

They say she loves to lick that head wey no get shoulder, the same way she licks her gelato wink
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by MostBlessedOne: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2019
ride on Cuppy, I know it isn't easy recording a good song but I know you can do better than this.. whatever "gelato" means... check my signature
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by majamajic(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Gelato shii
But nobody answered the question tho. Who were they shading??
the US pastor , I think
remember it's headies !!
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by moderatedguy: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2019
ekaette1621:

in my dream
Spirit Wife Alert!
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by lebete3000: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
She's just forcing the song to sell and forcing Gelato lifestyle on people and the song no too sell, the lifestyle,people no adopt at all, I've never seen ice-cream on anybody's hand dancing to Gelato. Cuppy should focus more on being a better singer. Simi,Tiwa Savage, etc didn't do all this force force before people started consuming their music because they're very talented and good at what they do.
Cuppy better go and marry, once a woman is over 25,she is becoming less fertile and becoming an evening newspaper. This girl is 27 licking ice-cream around, something her kids are supposed to be doing right now

Oro!
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by goodnewscliff(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
She's just forcing the song to sell and forcing Gelato lifestyle on people and the song no too sell, the lifestyle,people no adopt at all, I've never seen ice-cream on anybody's hand dancing to Gelato. Cuppy should focus more on being a better singer. Simi,Tiwa Savage, etc didn't do all this force force before people started consuming their music because they're very talented and good at what they do.
lol.....u right bro.... The shii is annoying
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2019
ekaette1621:

Soupy bobo

in my dream
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by Ashyrule: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
The BEST part of the award night. the hosts (Nancy and Reminice) are to boring for the event plus all d fake award given. everywhere just full of Big Brother Sh*t grin grin grin grin
Re: Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards by africandollar: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pastor Wilson is still the MVP when it comes to #gelato tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Looks Stunning In Ebony Event In Hollywood (photos) / Ini Edo Steps Out In N220k Floral Sandals [PICS] / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.