Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos (37947 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
A group of cultists meted out horror in Amukpe, Sapele area of Delta state after attacking and stabbing a young man yesterday. According to reports, suspected cultists stormed the home of a young man and forcefully obtained some of his household items and clothes in an attempt to intimidate him and make him join their group.

Few days after the raid, the victim's elder brother identified as Mudiagha noticed that some items were missing from the house. Mudiagha reportedly sent his younger brother to recover the items from the people who took them.

This was said to have angered the cultists who stormed Mudiagha's residence in their numbers to attack him and his younger brother for having the audacity to request for their items. The boy pictured in white shirt was said to have led about 24 men who came with guns, daggers and axes.

Mudiagha's younger brother was beaten back and blue as he was also stabbed and cut in the process by the cultists who were allegedly bent on killing him.

The elder brother escaped from the attack and made a phone call to soldiers who stormed their house. The cult boys took to their heels as soon as they saw the soldiers and in the process of fleeing, the injured victim rushed and held their leader whom he handed over to soldiers.

The leader was said to have been drilled without mercy before he was dumped at Sapele Main Police Station.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/cultists-attack-boy-elder-brother-refusing-join-graphic-photos.html

3 Shares

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by diego101(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by tooth4tooth: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Adults acting like little children. They will not go and look for reasonable things to do with their lives. Bunch of miscreants.

22 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by koolgee(m): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
dainformant:
A group of cultists meted out horror in Amukpe, Sapele area of Delta state after attacking and stabbing a young man yesterday. According to reports, suspected cultists stormed the home of a young man and forcefully obtained some of his household items and clothes in an attempt to intimidate him and make him join their group.

Few days after the raid, the victim's elder brother identified as Mudiagha noticed that some items were missing from the house. Mudiagha reportedly sent his younger brother to recover the items from the people who took them.

This was said to have angered the cultists who stormed Mudiagha's residence in their numbers to attack him and his younger brother for having the audacity to request for their items. The boy pictured in white shirt was said to have led about 24 men who came with guns, daggers and axes.

Mudiagha's younger brother was beaten back and blue as he was also stabbed and cut in the process by the cultists who were allegedly bent on killing him.

The elder brother escaped from the attack and made a phone call to soldiers who stormed their house. The cult boys took to their heels as soon as they saw the soldiers and in the process of fleeing, the injured victim rushed and held their leader whom he handed over to soldiers.

The leader was said to have been drilled without mercy before he was dumped at Sapele Main Police Station.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/cultists-attack-boy-elder-brother-refusing-join-graphic-photos.html

God help this generation

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by TikaBudi(f): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chai

9ja which way?
He might be an arsenal fan though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by sammytune(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Na by force to du cult

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by obafemee80(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Demonic Cultists..

I hope they are caught undecided

Still better than joining them and getting shot later..

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Britishcoins(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
You see what Buhari has caused?
And he left Nigeria to ghana laughing on the national TV like a fool....
Sorry Nwanne

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Those niggas are in serious danger.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Benjom(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
The cultists should be fished out and dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Franzinni: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Soldiers were supposed to beat a list of names out of the guy they caught even home addresses and all.. Frankly if I was one of those soldiers... I know it's not right but...

I would shoot both his legs at close range, just so he can have better things to think about from a wheel chair than a cult... But thank God I am not one of the soldiers sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
See how the guy looks innocent in the photo. The soldiers should have pointed the nozzles of 7 AK47 rifles on his scrotum and finished him off. angry angry
Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by nely(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
I think it's time a state of emergency is declared on this cult activities all over the nation,yesterday night was terrible cos this guys were disturbing my neighborhood and the worst thing is they are all barely 22 years...what future do they have

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:
angry

Is that the photo of your brother? His head is big o. shocked shocked
Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by magnum247: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
The boy for just leave there oga o......he jst caused more problems for himself
Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Arsenalholic(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2018

I am happy soldier dealt with this guy... But it shouldn't have been under your watch.

You and your brother now have to seriously watch your backs -- I fear for your lives.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by kabrud: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
prince3009:

Is that the photo of your brother? His head is big o. shocked shocked
I believe you know the people with that type of head. Though you may choose to deceive yourself. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by bobokeshington: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
This is what Buhari has caused through unemployment

1 Like

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:

I believe you know the people with that type of head. Though you may choose to deceive yourself. cheesy cheesy

Your people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by kabrud: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
prince3009:

Your people? undecided
Okay, let's continue deceiving ourselves. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:

Okay, let's continue deceiving ourselves. wink cheesy

Maybe you are...not me. But tell me...which people? Are are you scared to voice it out?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
You sure say no be part of the bumming
Re: Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos by uchman48(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
But come to think of it, you attract your kind. If those guy were to comport themselves responsible both in dressing and character, i bet you those cult guys will have no business with them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy 'Mary Toni' Jailed For 5 Months In Abeokuta / Ayomide Adeleye Handed Over To Police By The Army In Lagos (Photo) / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.