Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,199 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Help Save Tade Alalade - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Save Tade Alalade (531 Views)

Help Save Little Olakunle! / Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer / Help Save Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Tade Alalade by teedeeone(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Dear Family and Friends,

It painful to write to you on this note. My Brother Tade Alalade who finished his secondary education from Fed.Govt. college ogbomoso 2002 set and completed his first degree in mass communication as the best student in class 2010, Bowen university, has been sick for almost 2 years, He has being to several medical consultants in different states of the country, done series of medical test but no diagnosis of a specific illness until few weeks ago when he was diagnosed of kidney failure, and in need of kidney transplant as soon as possible. a bill total of Fifteen million naira (15m) has been requested for the transplant. I hereby solicit for your assistance on his behalf at your convenience

pls, you can pay to
0013212057 Alalade Oluwafunminiyi Oyetade. Stanbic Ibtc..

or
https://www.gofundme.com/f/i-need-your-help-with-kidney-transplant?utm_source=whatsApp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Thank you for your support.

Alalade Dahunsi

Re: Help Save Tade Alalade by BetAssurance: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2019
I had an uncle survive this kidney illness this year and the Govt of Anambra was instrumental as the Governor doled out the sum of $20,000 for part payment of treatment in India.

Pls Dahunsi, I know it hasn't been easy but you have to be strong. Try go to your Govt house to see your state Guvnor, he should help.

FEGOCOOSA should also crowdfund for one of our own.

Been a longtime bro.

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Carbon App CEO Says Staff May Now Work From Home / COVID-19: Prominent 30-year Old Zimbabwe Broadcaster Dies Of Coronavirus / Hilarious � Trump Nopes Out Of Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.