Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle (5366 Views)

3 Units Of Lexus Rx350/330 In Ibadan 08069992556 / Get Exact Meaning Of That Warning Dashboard Light In Your Car Now / Car seat and dashboard replacement service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Do you have a Cracked or melted #Dashboard caused by the Heat of the Sun?
Is your car #dashboard looking rough
Is your car #dashboard looking melted and all oily or greasy?
The sun and heat is the reason why your car #dashboard is having issues

Come to Cabana Autos let the professionals help you fix and replace your faulty / cracked dashboard to a more permanent one we make use of leathers that can withstand any heat from the sun and would last longer.

The following cars have #dashboard issues under Nigerian hot weather

Toyota Camry #dashboard
Lexus Rx330 #dashboard
Lexus Rx350 #dashboard
Lexus ES350 #dashboard
Lexus IS brands #dashboard
Toyota Sienna dashboard
Infinity FX35 #dashboard
Infinity FX45 #dashboard
Gwagon #dashboard
Range Rover #Dashboard
Muscle #dashboard

Call Cabana Autos now for Photos and videos of our work.

Call/ Whatsapp : 08033218160

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Trustme2(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Can you sew and send without fixing for someone not in Lagos? Will get someone to fix here. Can you ?

1 Like

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yes I can sew and send it accross to you so long I know the exact color of your dashboard. Chat me up on Whatsapp for more info my WhatsApp number is 08033218160
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
And why are you so economical with pictures?

5 Likes

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by nemadfsyahooc: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
How much to fix am rx330 dashboard.
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08033218160 for price of Rx330 Dashboard fixing

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
So sorry if I’m being economical about pictures, I’m uploading more enough now pictures right now.
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by javijabor: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Will this not hinder the airbag from deploying

4 Likes

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2019
There are no worries about the airbag getting deployed reasons being the airbags section is way right beneath the physical frame of the dashboard wit its cable connection well secured. We only concern ourself with top section of dashboards , so fear not we have never had issues with tampering with the airbags in our over 10yrs experience.

Please come to our office in Surulere Lagos for first hand inspection of our office and see for yourself how we replace these dashboards we do like 4/5 dashboards of different brands of cars daily.
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
We also make factory-styled #Leather seats for your #Car and #SUVs as part of our #Uphostry work trust me these #Leather seats looks exactly like the manufacturer’s seats we actually make the exact prototype or what is called follow come #seats. With precision sewing and straight threading line base we make you of our German produced industrial sewing machine in carving out these sewings.

You can have the #Leather seats #customized to different colors or multiple colors of your choosing.

Why not call us a call or Whatsapp is on 08033218180 for photos and videos of work and let’s make your car look just like your living room.

Our services also includes :

Car #roof ( #repairs of sagging roof)
Car #rugs
#Car Customization
#Upholstery

Talk to Andy now!!!

Call/Whatsapp: 08033218160

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by GreekDon: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Andycabana:

Come to Cabana Autos let the professionals help you fix and replace your faulty / cracked dashboard to a more permanent one we make use of leathers that can withstand any heat from the sun and would last longer.

Toyota Camry #dashboard
Lexus Rx330 #dashboard
Lexus Rx350 #dashboard
Lexus ES350 #dashboard
Toyota Sienna dashboard
Infinity FX35 #dashboard
Infinity FX45 #dashboard
Gwagon #dashboard
Range Rover #Dashboard
Muscle #dashboard

Seems Honda/Acura don't have this dash board crack issues.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yeah you’re right Honda and Acura don’t have these Dashboard issues Honda saw the loophole in Toyota dashboard and avoided the pitfall they maintained their plastic based dashboard meaning their dashboard cannot melt or start giving cracked lines one can only have issues with Honda dashboard only if there was a serious car accident breaking the dashboard in the process.

Let me point out here that Toyota saw the pothole and quickly rectified it in their 2012 Camry model which does not crack or melt.

#Gwagon, #RangeRover also have same dashboard problems not peculiar to only Toyota.
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Seems Honda/Acura don't have this dash board crack issues.[/quote]

Yeah only Honda brands are free off dashboard issues and for your info Acura is also Honda it’s the luxurious version of Honda just like the luxuries version of Toyota is Lexus.
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by oshosegun27(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mr. Andy, it's nice to see you on here. I wish you success here on Nairaland.

Andy Cabana professionally replaced the leather on my complicated dashboard without setting off any error.

1 Like

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
oshosegun27:
Mr. Andy, it's nice to see you on here. I wish you success here on Nairaland.

Andy Cabana professionally replaced the leather on my complicated dashboard without setting off any error.

Oh wow I’m speechless @oshosegun thank you so very much this testimonial about the dashboard job I did on your car and I’m glad you’re one of the numerous satisfied customers I have built these past year. I feel welcomed already on this platform and hoping to represent my brand positively here. And to all ardent Nairalanders I salute you all. Just got a call from someone from this forum apparently out Lagos made enquirers about using Original Animal Skin Leather we just had a great time on WhatsApp explaining to him different types of leathers available.

Asides Car #Dashboard Andy Cabana also customizes and upgrades #Gwagon from #G500 to G63 I shall be uploading details of my work here on this platform later.

1 Like

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Noccerino(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello, I have a Corolla with fabric seats and I want them converted to leather seats...can u help? How much will it cost?

1 Like

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Noccerino:
Hello, I have a Corolla with fabric seats and I want them converted to leather seats...can u help? How much will it cost?

So sorry just seeing your message now yeah I can help you out converting your fabric to leather please add me on WhatsApp 08033218160 for price, office location etc or leave your number her I will call you or chat with you.

Thanks

Andy Cabana
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Good morning Nigerians been awhile I was here been extremely busy with work I am your favorite #Uphostry, #Dashboard repairer guy and i would like to acknowledge a few clients on this platform Nairaland who have contacted me and done dashboards business with me I’m delighted to say they were satisfied with my work.

In the spirit of the season Christmas is just round the corner Andy Cabana Autos would be giving our 10% discounts on all #Dashboards repairs, Car customization and Gwagon upgrade done in our yard.

Here’s a few pictures of our recently concluded work

Our Services Includes:

#Car #Uphostry
#Leather seats
#CarRoof
#CarFloorCover
#Gwagon #Upgrade
#PradoUpgrade
Etc

Call Andy Cabana Now and let’s give your car that sweet captivating #Interior look

Call / WhatsApp: 08033218160

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Hi all sorry the last picture was a mistake should have been included. I apologize.
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by oliverjiad(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Andycabana:

Toyota Camry #dashboard
Lexus Rx330 #dashboard
Lexus Rx350 #dashboard
Lexus ES350 #dashboard
Toyota Sienna dashboard
Infinity FX35 #dashboard
Infinity FX45 #dashboard
Gwagon #dashboard
Range Rover #Dashboard
Muscle #dashboard

can u work ES350 2007 seat that's not moving again
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi all Andy Cabana is back and stronger. You can call me for your cracked Dashboard we restore it back to new ones that would last longer than the manufacturers specs. Ours we last another 10 years before its starts to melt or crack.

Also call us for full car upholstery if your car leather seats are worn out and torn don't manage it let us help you change them into new ones .

Call Andy Cabana Now 08033218160
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Andy Cabana is back. We do the best #dashboard for cars like Lexus, Camry, Gwagon, Range Rover etc.
We also now full upholstery seats for your cars.

1 Like

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by bigcil2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
I’m interested. My Toyota Camry 07 LE dashboard needs a total overhaul
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Unfortunately you don't live in Lagos and I don't have branches outside of Lagos yet. Best option is for you bring you car to my workshop in Lagos or remove your dashboard and send it down to Lagos when done I or your friends in Lagos can then send it back to you.
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Make your car leather seats with us we make it lie factory styled follow come. You wouldn't know the difference.

We all upgrade #Gwagon from G500 to G63 latest model both interior and external upgrade.

Call Andy Cabana Now 08033218160

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Healthquest: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
I ve sent u one job on whatsap... Ur phn is not reachable

1 Like

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Viccano: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
You do Range Rover dashboard too?

1 Like

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yeah I do Range Rover dashboard and also Gwagon dashboard. Letvme post samples of my Range Rover jobs and So sorry for responding to your message so late.

Call WhatsApp me Now for all your cars Uphostory work.

Call WhatsApp: 08033218160

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Must be Network my phone is always on. Thanks for the referrals.

Healthquest:
I ve sent u one job on whatsap... Ur phn is not reachable
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Good morning Nigeria this is your favourite Car Uphostory Expert Andy Cabana!
You can call me for your cracked car #Dashboard we restore it back to new ones that would last longer than the manufacturers specs. Ours we last another 10 years before its starts to melt or crack.

Also call us for full car upholstery if your car leather seats are worn out and torn don't manage it let us help you change them into new ones .

Call Andy Cabana Now

Call/ WhatsApp Chat 08033218160

Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Good morning Nigeria this is your favourite Car Uphostory Expert.

Change your car seat to new leather we make factory-stlyed leather looking like factory make, we also do Car dashboard, Car roof etc

Call or WhatsApp: 08033218160

Andy Cabana
Re: Dashboard Replacement Lexus Rx350/330 Muscle by Andycabana: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2021
More pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Jeep Ml 320 2000model For Sale @ #2.2m / 2006 BMW 330xi Manual (fully Loaded) now 1.5m SOLD / Tokunbo 2001 Model GOLF 4 For Sale......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.