Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,498 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

6 Benefits Of Praying Together As A Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Benefits Of Praying Together As A Family (302 Views)

10 Countries You Should Avoid Raising Kids Or Starting A Family / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Benefits Of Praying Together As A Family by ValourDigest(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
It has never been more important for families to pray together. Prayer is the foundation of the Christian home and is one of the best ways to help your family thrive. We are living in a time where we are experiencing an unprecedented cultural attack on biblical values and the structure of the home. Busy schedules, technology distractions and a general lack of enthusiasm also make this vital goal difficult. It’s important that we change the focus of our families from the world to the Lord, and the mood of our households from one of frustration to one of peace and joy

Read More: https://valourdigest.com/6-benefits-of-praying-together-as-a-family/
Re: 6 Benefits Of Praying Together As A Family by Omojudy: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Me I sha know it increases affection. I don’t know how it happens but it does happen and I am a living proof!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Of The Matter / Nigerian Woman Married In 1984, Delivers Baby After 13 Years Of No Menstruation / Thinking Aloud!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.