Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? (21051 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Is The Man Justified, Is The Woman Right With Her Actions And How Best To Handle / What Are The Actions Of A Man Who Shows Up Properly For His Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Why does society make it seem ok for men to cheat? Why do we lie under the guise of men are polygamous in nature and that it is natural for men to cheat? Men should be held accountable for their irresponsible actions and should not be condoned.

If the tables are turned I bet you that a lot of men will not be able to take in the nonsense they dish out to women because they know that in their subconcious it is wrong.

Why the excuses such as that a man who cheats loves his wife but wants to explore and give stupid reasons as to why men do that I don't understand the logic behind that .

To the men who philander have you for once thought about the women in your lives how they would feel or have you for once sat down to ask yourself if it was you and how you would feel?

Why does society make it okay for men to cheat and chastise women for doing same why? Why condition women into believing that it is okay and normal for a man to cheat on committed partners or spouses.

I don't believe it is okay it kills the self esteem of the woman and it is an insult to her self respect.

How can you conciously disrespect someone who you claim to love and vowed to be faithful to?

If you give the woman disease nkor what about your kids? I don't get it

I blame society for feeding men with that crappy notion that it is okay to behave like an irresponsible dickhead and get away with it.

I also blame women for allowing themselves to be manipulated into thinking that it is okay for a man to cheat on you. It just goes to show how we train our daughters with little self worth into thinking that it is okay to get disrespected by a man and their life begins and ends with men and marriage. If daughters are trained with some level of swlf esteem, love, independence and are boys are thought right they will think twice before cheating and our ladies will not condone such from them.

In a nutshell, we teach our girls to take poo and our boys to dish out poo.

No faithful partner deserves a cheating partner.

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
I need inputs. Opinions from philandering men are welcome too grin grin

Lalasticlala where art thou

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
the issue is very simple:
until Nigerian women themselves are gonna rise up as a unit and say NO MORE, then Nigerian men will continue hiding under the pretense that it is natural for an African man to have multiple partner bla bla bla. i solely blame women for this nonsense, because A) the majority are blackmailed into accepting this rubbish thanks to Nigerian society`s view on marriage (aka do or die). so, many of these women accept cheating to keep the peace and stay miserably married (or dating) at all cost. B) isn't it women that are gladly sleeping with these cheating men? some women out there have absolutely no morals/problem with sleeping with a married/taken man, so long as she can "profit" from it. this is due to POVERTY, GREED and IGNORANCE... but funny enough these same women will now complain when they become wifey and hubby is cheating.

last but not least, C) if ANY man thinks it is ok to have multiple partner, then that´s ok but he should be fully honest with his partner and let her know exactly what kind of man he is from the get go, so that she can she decide if she wants to be in this relationship and/or have a few lovers of her own too. sadly, we all know that such philandering state of mind is only accepted in Nigeria when MEN do it, and if a woman does the same, SOCIETY will shame her for it... aka HYPOCRISY at the highest level.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
@mrbrownjay1, you have a good point especially with A

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by ifyalways(f): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
The society is riddled with:
Lazy and jobless ladies who will accept and live with anything so long as their bills are paid and they are addressed as Mrs.

Failed Parents of the ladies above.

Retired guymen masquerading as Pastors/marriage counsellors who tell wives of cheating husbands to go on 21 days fasting .

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by crackhaus: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Over flogged issue.

You women should damn the consequences and begin cheating as well, what is stopping you?
Isn't this the equality you SJWs fight for endlessly? Double standards, the smart-by-half ones call it.

Please start cheating too let everybody rest.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
@mrbrownjay1, you have a good point especially with A

this is the main issue really...mothers who have been brainwashed themselves, raise their daughter brainwashing them to get married at any cost AND stay married at any cost.....whether they have to be physically/emotionally abuse or not...or living in hell with that demon. the teacher is damaged so can only raise and educate children through her damaged state of mind.

then you have cases of the likes of Ned and Regina OR Oshiomhole etc....which certainly doesnt help matters on women's affairs and how low they are viewed in society..

15 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

this is the main issue really...mothers who have been brainwashed themselves, raise their daughter brainwashing them to get married at any cost AND stay married at any cost.....whether they have to be physically/emotionally abuse or not...or living in hell with that demon. the teacher is damaged so can only raise and educate children through her damaged state of mind.

then you have cases of the likes of Ned and Regina OR Oshiomhole etc....which certainly doesnt help matters on women's affairs and how low they are viewed in society..
True, I had a constructive argument with an acquaintance and she said it is normal for men to cheat according to her men will always be men and that she won't leave her marriage for another woman to enjoy if her hubby cheats and I was like a man is disrespecting you by cheating ia dick is not in one place yet you want to fight for a lost case. I just laughed and told her to remove faithfulness from their vows and not exoect fidelity from her hubby since she believes it is okay for men to cheat. Some ladies have been brought up that way imagine wanting to stay with a cheat because you must be a mrs mrs

13 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
ifyalways:
Lazy and jobless ladies who will accept and live with anything so long as their bills are paid and they are addressed as Mrs.

Retired guymen masquerading as Pastors/marriage counsellors who tell wives of cheating husbands to go on 21 days fasting .

Sad but very true.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

True, I had a constructive argument with an acquaintance and she said it is normal for men to cheat according to her men will always be men and that she won't leave her marriage for another woman to enjoy if her hubby cheats and I was like a man is disrespecting you by cheating ia dick is not in one place yet you want to fight for a lost case. I just laughed and told her to remove faithfulness from their vows and not exoect fidelity from her hubby since she believes it is okay for men to cheat. Some ladies have been brought up that way imagine wanting to stay with a cheat because you must be a mrs mrs

sadly, the above woman is already DAMAGED, and there isnt much you can do about it... she is ready to do anything/everything in her power to stay married at all cost, even DYING (from deadly disease contracted by cheating partner). sadly, let her try to even look at a man the wrong way, kai!!!

i dont mind much for what women desire for their own lives (to each their own misery), but the hypocrisy on the issue is sickening. ask any of these cheating men if they would allow their spouse to do exactly what they are doing, and hear the funny answers, lol!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by 24kmagic: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Same old shit.

How did this make front page?

Go for responsible guys you said no, that they are boring.

Enjoy your lively guys and stop disturbing our peace.

Confused beings.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
crackhaus:
Over flogged issue.

You women should damn the consequences and begin cheating as well, what is stopping you?
Isn't this the equality you SJWs fight for endlessly? Double standards the smart-by-half ones call it.

Please start cheating too let everybody rest.

but bro, the reason many women dont cheat back isnt because of the lack of desire/opportunity, but rather because they wanna keep that marriage at any cost, and know that the insecure man she is married to will NEVER accept her cheating....aka majority are royally fukced!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
To be chopping one soup is difficult abeg angry
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
It's our right to cheat as men. Any man that doesn't cheat is a mumu

6 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by solmusdesigns: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
tongue

Because the colonialist have stupidly brainwashed you into the idea of a monogamist man, when nature gave man a testicle to produce millions of sprem cells all year round till death, and no menopause

Before the western hypocrites, polygamy had being going on with family living peaceful since the creation of time, withou divorce or bitternes, now fast forward to 13th century when europeans started polutting different continents with monogamist idea and libralism, then marriages have begin to crumble, family love had started to die and till date rate of divorce keeps skyrocketting

we can continue to fool ourselves because the old world order wanted population control so badly they created low reproductive mentality and unnatural laws for men to follow, they even created deseases from lab to limit sex and birth, but the ultimate truth that no one would like to talk about is that its in mens nature, controling it only means surpressing natural order

We have more male rapist, we have more male peodophiles we have more male sexual predators and harrasers.... this all point at same thing.. nature made men to be that horrnyyy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
If your husband is cheating , please cheat on him or just dump his ass. Some men re very stupid sha.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
ifyalways:

Ewooooo!!!! See sense!!!
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by godwinstringed1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
sad
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by terroristbuhari: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
tongue

Because neo colonialist have stupidly brainwashed you into the idea of monogamist man, when nature gave man a testicle to produce millions of sprem cells all year round till death, and no menopause

[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by nwamabo247(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
May be nature made it that way,,please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Raydans: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2019

Is it robot that these men are cheating with. It is same women that they're cheating with.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Are they not cheating with women?
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by TwoBottles: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nature is not kind to mankind, when man was made, mother nature bestowed upon him;

two hands,
Two legs,
Two eyes,
Two ears,
Two nostrils

But, Just one pen1s.

Mother nature should have made it two pen1ses so that where one gets tired, the other can continue.

Now how do we satisfy our big butt African women? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Fuckthamods: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Why does society make it seem ok for men to cheat? Why do we lie under the guise of men are polygamous in nature and that it is natural for men to cheat? Men should be held accountable for their irresponsible actions and should not be condoned.

If the tables are turned I bet you that a lot of men will not be able to take in the nonsense they dish out to women because they know that in their subconcious it is wrong.

Why the excuses such as that a man who cheats loves his wife but wants to explore and give stupid reasons as to why men do that I don't understand the logic behind that .

To the men who philander have you for once thought about the women in your lives how they would feel or have you for once sat down to ask yourself if it was you and how you would feel?

Why does society make it okay for men to cheat and chastise women for doing same why? Why condition women into believing that it is okay and normal for a man to cheat on committed partners or spouses.

I don't believe it is okay it kills the self esteem of the woman and it is an insult to her self respect.

How can you conciously disrespect someone who you claim to love and vowed to be faithful to?

If you give the woman disease nkor what about your kids? I don't get it

I blame society for feeding men with that crappy notion that it is okay to behave like an irresponsible dickhead and get away with it.

I also blame women for allowing themselves to be manipulated into thinking that it is okay for a man to cheat on you. It just goes to show how we train our daughters with little self worth into thinking that it is okay to get disrespected by a man and their life begins and ends with men and marriage. If daughters are trained with some level of swlf esteem, love, independence and are boys are thought right they will think twice before cheating and our ladies will not condone such from them.

In a nutshell, we teach our girls to take poo and our boys to dish out poo.

No faithful partner deserves a cheating partner.
Goan sleep.. It's a man's world.
If e pain you go create your own man or nack head for wall.
These women just wanna make men their slaves meanwhile most of them ain't bringing nothing to table but pussy... Real niggas knows the kind of women they can't cheat on comfortably and those kind of women are rare in this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by imitateMe(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Who moved this poo to FP?

Until women start bearing all the financial responsibilities in the house, men will cheat on you and feel it's okay to do so. It's simple: work, earn, and be EQUALLY responsible for the financial expenses in the home; that way, no husband would dare cheat on you and brag about it.

By the way, if you too want to cheat and brag about it as a woman, feel free na.

Women are often moved and influenced by what people say or think about them. Men don't care!! That's why we ask you out even in BRT buses grin
We gat ballzzz!! Ya'll puzzies grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by ednut1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
The society in it self is confused. They know they will get away with it. If you divorce him plenty babes dey to take over

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Passionate888: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
If you can't walk away, hire boys to beat him up, or you file for divorce, or you just poison him and be done with it... 'An eye for an eye', you can choose which you want use as the 'eye'.
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by UnknownQueen(f): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Our useless culture made it so, sometimes I wish I could change some certain things about our useless culture, but unfortunately for me there's nothing I can do....

If we can't beat them, we just join them...
BTW, I guess I'm one of the lucky married women, cos when people complain about domestic, sexual abuse amongst others, I can't help but thank God for giving me a man Dat suits my sweet self....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by 1x2x3: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ee
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Fuckthamods: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

but bro, the reason many women dont cheat back isnt because of the lack of desire/opportunity, but rather because they wanna keep that marriage at any cost, and know that the insecure man she is married to will NEVER accept her cheating....aka majority are royally fukced!
And who told you they don't cheat back? I can't count the number of married women I've slept with. Infact they cheat more than the men but hardly get caught. You must be a learner

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please, What Do You Call Omugwo In English Language? / They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? / Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.