Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered (46897 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by briggson07(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abba kyari our best police
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by chukwuibuipob: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
cool Kyari....................,.Next IGP
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by roofing365: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin

The security chiefs under Buhari govt are working
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by carlos1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Promismike:
undecided

This Abba Kayari of a guy thinks his doing himself good by exposing himself and his prowess.

What do I know. undecided

Dude don't fortify with juju. I pray it doesn't fail him Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Starhearts: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Police nd lies re like 5&6.

After all the arranging arrest

Aba Kyari u re fooling urself nd some nairalander

Continue with ur lies

God dey watch u.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
After all these arranged arrests...
Wetin dey happen still dey happen

even if them bomb the whole Nigeria make everybody die, somewhere, somehow, an invasion would occur and more criminals would be born, or emerge.

in essence, Crime can not die in this ccountry, no matter how they fight it.

that is how they would be apprehending criminals, more criminals would keep emerging.

na only God go save us in this country.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by kensing1046(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Promismike:
undecided

This Abba Kayari of a guy thinks his doing himself good by exposing himself and his prowess.

What do I know. undecided
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by PROPHETmichael: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If they are this good?
What's keeping them from capturing Shekarau?

Shekarau is a product of APC and Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by PheelzAlmighty: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigeria is a hopeless one embarassed
MrNipplesLover:

even if them bomb the whole Nigeria make everybody die, somewhere, somehow, an invasion would occur and need criminals would be born.

in essence, Crime can not die in this country.

that is how they would be apprehending criminals, more criminals would keep emerging.

na only God go save us in this country.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
OnlinealabaPro:
Abba kyari and boys nice one sir, but you Gaz be careful tho a super cop shouldn't be in the media with his full face and identity all glaring ..wat do I know tho

Exactly.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Hotzone(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abba Kyari, u suppose resign after the death of ur loyal compatriots!
This one no be unknown gunmen matter, na Nigeria army!!

Justice shall prevail over the killing of 3 policemen on official assignment and 2 civilians by fellow members in arms (Nigeria army) in Ibi Taraba State!!!!
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by babzo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If they are this good?

Know your job man. Capturing Shekarau is the job of soldiers.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
zoba88:
Today we paraded 81 deadly kidnappers, armed robbers and other criminals terrorizing Nigeria, arrested by IRT and STS.

These include: The Kidnappers who struck along  Abuja-Kaduna Expressway on 26/8/19,killed INSPR Yohanna Patrict and kidnapped some innocent Nigerians.

The kidnappers who killed 4 IRT personnel in Kaduna State in August last year and 3 of the rifles belonging to the late IRT personnel recovered from them.

The kidnappers who kidnapped a Sokoto business man Alh Tukur Subaru and collected huge amount Of money.

The kidnappers who kidnapped a Honorouble member in Sokoto State and many Other kidnappers terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano express way, Niger and Taraba States were all arrested.

Several AK47 rifles,ammunitions, 10.1 million Naira cash ransom were all recovered from the kidnappers.

All the deadly kidnappers and armed robbers that confessed to their crimes were paraded before the press today 21/10/19 by the Force Public Relations officer (FPRO) DCP Frank Mba. 

Kudos to IGP Adamu Mohd, Kudos To Nigeria Police force and Kudos To IRT and STS.

Credit: Abba Kyari

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/police-parade-kidnappers-and-robbers.html?m=1

Are they Christian? I'm only asking from MURIC voice. Nonsense
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Nigeria is a hopeless one embarassed

my brother, me don already lost hope for this country with SWAGG.

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
If they are this good?

The name Shekarau is just like the Frankenstein in Death Race series. Just a franchise
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by alimohammedibn(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
After all these arranged arrests...
Wetin dey happen still dey happen

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

Are they Christian? I'm only asking from MURIC voice. Nonsense

And in another thread, you would be telling us how half of the northern population are Christians, how middle belt are Christians dominated region, how Kaduna is equally divided between Muslims and Christians. Wait until their names are listed. Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by AmazingELixir: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
MobilityExpress:
God bless ABBA Kyari and his team abundantly. He doesn't make noise, he gets to work undercover like a every exceptional detective would do, but his remarkable results do the talking for him. Our very own batman that gives

undecided undecided undecided

So diswan they're doing now is it not noise making..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

Shekarau is a product of APC and Buhari.

Really? Is this amnesia or something worse? APC was formed in February 2013, PDP created Shekarau and his gang way back in 2007 or 2009.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Xisnin(m): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
More need to be arrested.
That road is still not safe.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by zicoraads: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You think say na ordinary hand. One person don carry pot for am for village
I was just about to say this. cheesy grin

There's no way this guy walks around with ordinary eye.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by OluchiDelly: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I saw Kyari sometime this year. The kind of car he was driving is above the pay of any policeman

Do you know other legit stuff he does outside being police? Have you been to his farm before?
Same way you people questioned where Yusuf got exotic power bike from. Something that a family friend can just dash the boy on his birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by uvie66: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I saw Kyari sometime this year. The kind of car he was driving is above the pay of any policeman
sharrap there, even if he is driving a Tesla 4x4, he deserves it. The man is taking some serious risk with his life chasing deadly kidnappers and armed robbers.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by eddy42(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If they are this good?
If you're this sound how comes you don't know it's shekau and not shekarau.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by ArticleBeast: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
zicoraads:

I was just about to say this. cheesy grin

There's no way this guy walks around with ordinary eye.
I always laugh when people say Supercop... Supercop my foot. He always know where to go to and when to go there. The guy man is not ordinary at all.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by adecz: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Buhari will "rehabilitate" them
&set them free.

Their lives are more valuable than the
security forces & civilians they kidnap
or kill every day.
sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by ArticleBeast: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Okay lie... He drives a Sienna (wife car), Venza or hilux.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by middlebelter(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Okay lie... He drives a Sienna (wife car), Venza or hilux.

With the quality of work the guy is doing, he deserves the bests of the cars in this country. I mean, his car should be better than all the state Governos and the IGP
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by ArticleBeast: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
middlebelter:

With the quality of work the guy is doing, he deserves the bests of the cars in this country. I mean, his car should be better than all the state Governos and the IGP
Truth of the matter, kyari is very humble and down to earth. You know there are kind of blessing that cannot be hidden, that is what he is experiencing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by greatbrian(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
I can see some of the supposed criminals clad in military outfit. If this ones go fight somewhere or open fire on civilians, news go carry am say soldiers kill etc and Nairalander in all there wisdom will come to drag the military again. And if they are caught by the army and jobbed for the offence of been clad in camouflage same Nigerians and Nairalanders will condemn the act of the military punishing them.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by tfelicityk(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Congratulations to the team... More promotion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.