Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered (46870 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by zoba88: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Today we paraded 81 deadly kidnappers, armed robbers and other criminals terrorizing Nigeria, arrested by IRT and STS.

These include: The Kidnappers who struck along  Abuja-Kaduna Expressway on 26/8/19,killed INSPR Yohanna Patrict and kidnapped some innocent Nigerians.

The kidnappers who killed 4 IRT personnel in Kaduna State in August last year and 3 of the rifles belonging to the late IRT personnel recovered from them.

The kidnappers who kidnapped a Sokoto business man Alh Tukur Subaru and collected huge amount Of money.

The kidnappers who kidnapped a Honorouble member in Sokoto State and many Other kidnappers terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano express way, Niger and Taraba States were all arrested.

Several AK47 rifles,ammunitions, 10.1 million Naira cash ransom were all recovered from the kidnappers.

All the deadly kidnappers and armed robbers that confessed to their crimes were paraded before the press today 21/10/19 by the Force Public Relations officer (FPRO) DCP Frank Mba. 

Kudos to IGP Adamu Mohd, Kudos To Nigeria Police force and Kudos To IRT and STS.

Credit: Abba Kyari

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/police-parade-kidnappers-and-robbers.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by zoba88: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by zoba88: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Mortiple(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
They dont deserve to live ... kill them all!!!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by mopol123: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is very serious
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by OnlinealabaPro(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abba kyari and boys nice one sir, but you Gaz be careful tho a super cop shouldn't be in the media with his full face and identity all glaring besides dudes live like a celebrity and rolls with the top guns in the society..wat do I know tho
Just check my signature

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by NCCE: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abba Kyari the only responsible police officer before you quote me pls bring up facts

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
shocked

If they are this good?
What's keeping them from capturing Shekau?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by jnoz23(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If they are this good?
What's keeping them from capturing Shekarau?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
The painful bit is, all those fuc.kers you see up there, will walk free, in weeks.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by BUSHHUNTER: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abba Kyari Jack Bauer of Naija

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by channelads: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kudos if these guys are real kidnappers.

Else, angry angry

Check my siggy if you need social media adverts and Promotions

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by BafanaBafana: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
I saw Kyari sometime this year. The kind of car he was driving is above the pay of any policeman

32 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by MobilityExpress: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
God bless ABBA Kyari and his team abundantly. He doesn't make noise, he gets to work undercover like a every exceptional detective would do, but his remarkable results do the talking for him. Our very own batman that gives

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by manuelcc(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kidnappers with laptops...they are advancing technologically

Police Officer with AirPod grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by kensing1046(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hw dey manage get that riffles

I think Nigeria government is behind them
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by meeky007(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
NCCE:
Abba Kyari the only responsible police officer before you quote me pls bring up facts

if hes good why not arrest shekau of boko haram

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Promismike(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided

This Abba Kayari of a guy thinks his doing himself good by exposing himself and his prowess.

What do I know. undecided
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Badmod: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
I might be wrong...But something about this Abba Kyari of a police officer is not right.
How easy it is to catch high profile criminals?
And why is He the only one catching them..
I assume this criminal are caught with collective effort by police and Army,even the Abba Kyari of a guy might not be at the scene...
Long story short, I just believe NPF is stylishly profiling this guy for the next IG...
#myopinion

25 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by PheelzAlmighty: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
After all these arranged arrests...
Wetin dey happen still dey happen
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by donprinyo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigerian Jack Bauer

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Caleb17: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
These are the real Nigerian Police.

Not the ones that invade the roads to extort #50 from unsuspecting commuters..

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by nathanjohn2808: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigeria my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by Offpoint: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
How come there are no kidnappers or frequent kidnapping in the West?

I think black men are fail prototype of devil creation.

I think after God created man with clay, the devil sneaked and stole some chemical and he miss the vital information and decided to mould black with charcoal....

I don't believe we share the same wavelength with the whites.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by ArticleBeast: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
OnlinealabaPro:
Abba kyari and boys nice one sir, but you Gaz be careful tho a super cop shouldn't be in the media with his full face and identity all glaring ..wat do I know tho
You think say na ordinary hand. One person don carry pot for am for village

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by ednut1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Them just dey overhype this guy. Future igp
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
make dem go face firing squad.

any penalty other than that is an injustice punishment.

Rot In Hell to you all in advance .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by briggson07(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abba kyari our celebrity police

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by notoriousbabe: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
See as the guy resemble lalasticlala, the resemblance too much
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by oluwaVaz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
See their faces like goat wey get dysentery

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered by DisGuy: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
topcatking:
The painful bit is, all those fuc.kers you see up there, will walk free, in weeks.

You hardly hear of any kidnapper being sentenced in court. Just recycling weapons and criminals for media

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.