Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) (57889 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Jada Pollock. Wizkid's Favorite Baby Mama / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by GistMore: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigerian musician Wizkid has taken to social media to celebrates his 3rd baby mama, Jada p on her birthday today, 21th October.

Thank you Jada! Thank you Jada ! Thank You Jada! ❤️ Happy birthday! love you !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ superwoman!! My bad charge. Got you forever !
https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1186218987744567296?s=19

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/wizkid-celebrates-his-3rd-baby-mama-jada-p-on-her-birthday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by GistMore: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
See more sexy photos of Wizkid's 3rd baby mama, Jada P. =>> CLICK HERE

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Folabifreeman(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
This one na wizkids chioma grin grin

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Blogger blogger why u only screenshot this post? He was on a thanking spree on Twitter earlier today and posted thank you messages to everyone dt made his event successful. It wasn't only Jada. Jada is one of his managers and a very hardworking one.
Wizkid has told u pple hes a single father, hes in open relationships with several women. If u see him frolicking wt other ladies, as he usually does on his instastories, y'all will start accusing him of cheating.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 5:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Jada is just hot. See that mad aSS

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Threebear(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2019
The best birthday present he should give her should be a wedding ring , not audio accolades . cool

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Just my perfect ass and height for a lady,

The guy above me is sick, do you think marriage is something you just rush into like a secondary school relationship? I know people that are having depression just in a common boy and girl relationship, and Wizkid is just 29 and still have the mindset of a boy, just let me enjoy is fame for now. Marriage can wait.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by PapaBaby: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Deadbeat father.
When will this ediot celebrate his other kids?

EXLOVER:
Just my perfect ass and height for a lady,

The guy above me is sick, do you think marriage is something you just rush into like a secondary school relationship? I know people that are having depression just in a common boy and girl relationship, and Wizkid is just 29 and still have the mindset of a boy, just let me enjoy is fame for now. Marriage can wait.

But making children is like secondary school relationship? Buy sense biko.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Folabifreeman:
Abi? grin grin
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Its like this guy likes saggy titts?

(Tiwa?)

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by delishpot: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Sex, sex, sex, nudity, more sex. That is what sells in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Pubichairs(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Perfect ass to turn man to a 2 seconds buddy
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Folabifreeman:
wey wizkid dey beat am Wizkid is single o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Jada fire?? grin
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by one1prax(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2019
our one and only STARBOY, every other one na fake

Promo! For 13k only, get your professional website, see my signature[red writing below] for contact
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by PheelzAlmighty: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Fuckthamods: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Mehn, i just feel like spanking that petit ass and squeezing those melons like my life dependz on it.

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by fourhayz: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2019
She actually looks like Tiwa with those smiles.

Patiently waiting for the day Wizkid finally choose a Woman to settle down with.

Jada P!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Chingykay77(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2019
This girl stature mad gan o
nice ass and tits ...no wonder wizzy love up

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2019
I've just got high dis morning, pls can someone tell me what's today's date?
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by ORIENTATION101: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Why won't wizkid thank and love him. Jada is wizkid connection in the international scene. Jada not a baby mama but a integral part of wizkid team.
Compare to the 2 oloshos sitting their lazy assb and expecting ridiculous amount for babymama salary.

If wizkid buy Jada a house in America she deserves more. Remove Jada from wizkid team he will struggle to get international deals and shows done. He is always with wiz everywhere he goes .she got no time for herself .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by MorataFC: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Ghost
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Forrumboi: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by MorataFC: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Risingblue008:
I've just got high dis morning, pls can someone tell me what's today's date?
33/13/2019

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by ItuExchange(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Thumbs up dude! Live you life as you like.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by southsouthking(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2019
One with God is majority
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Congrat

Hey! Why queue for hours or leave your house/office when you can recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters (Bills) within minutes with us anytime (24 hours service available even on weekends). Call or WhatsApp: 08107873795
Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Worldbest281: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Jada jada

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Threebear:
The best birthday present he should give her should be a wedding ring , not audio accolades . cool
cheesy

The bears.... has spoken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Receives Coke With Cucumber Inside (Pics, Video) / Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.