Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad (986 Views)

Give Your Business The Right Exposure/invest for massive ROI (commercial Land) / Stop Giving Your Money To People To Trade Or Invest For You. Try Copy Trading / If You Know Of Any Platform That Pay Article Writers, Pls Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by NowisGod109(f): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Please can anyone recommend how to save for My child
Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2019
Why not try Axa Mansard? You can google them.
Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by naijaman2225(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2019
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CHECK ON AGRITECHS. THEIR RETURNS AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT THINKING OF BEING A MILLIONAIRE OVERNIGHT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by ebomat: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good day, Madam. Would you mind opening a savings plan for your child/ward. It's easy, accessible and affiliated with one of the biggest banks in Africa. please, call 08072751837. You may want to consider this option. Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by kunleweb: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
NowisGod109:
Please can anyone recommend the best place to invest for my child. Someone recommended blue chip and webull online. If they are okay, what is their original website.

Where are they located?
I don't want to ask my husband and I really need to do this for our child.

Invest in Agricultural firms you stand consistent returns backed by low risk

1 Like

Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by Arisheloaded(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cowrywise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by tosineada: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
I advice you invest in livestock such as cow, goat, ram. we at Immanuel livestock will take care of them for you on our farm, while you watch your herds grow. For enquries call 08064018129
Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by NowisGod109(f): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
kunleweb:

Invest in Agricultural firms you stand consistent returns backed by low risk

Trust fund
Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by kunleweb: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2019
NowisGod109:

Trust fund

I have an agro company with large expanse of land. Can I contact you privately in respect to this thread for discussions on investment?
Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by dayleke: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
NowisGod109:
Please can anyone recommend the best place to invest for my child. Someone recommended blue chip and webull online. If they are okay, what is their original website.

Where are they located?
I don't want to ask my husband and I really need to do this for our child.

Why don't you wanna ask your husband ma?

Is it not his child too?
#justaskingnio
Re: Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad by NowisGod109(f): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2020
kunleweb:

I have an agro company with large expanse of land. Can I contact you privately in respect to this thread for discussions on investment?

Ok you can

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) / If You Need Loan To Start Your Business Come Here / Best Investment - Year 2020 - Palm Oil A.K.A OYEL MONEY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.