Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. (671 Views)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. by oluwarakel(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2019
I am an upbeat and passionate customer service officer with a year experience in addressing customer requests and concerns to provide relevant information and options.

I am actively seeking for customer service role and I am open to entry level role,internship and volunteering.

My skillsets ranges from customer service retention, sales expertise, record keeping,Microsoft office,client management ,communication skills and conflict resolution which are not limited but to mention a few.

I have B.A in French and international studies, diploma in customer service management and cipm in view.

I can be contacted via email: tobilobaonaleye@gmail.com

Help a Sister!!!!!!!
Re: I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. by healthserve(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Location.

I know some looking for a P.A who will start first by volunteering before getting staffed
Re: I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. by AnthonyJohnsons: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
oluwarakel:
I am an upbeat and passionate customer service officer with a year experience in addressing customer requests and concerns to provide relevant information and options.

I am actively seeking for customer service role and I am open to entry level role, internship and volunteering.

My skillsets ranges from customer service retention, sales expertise, record keeping,Microsoft office,client management ,communication skills and conflict resolution which are not limited but to mention a few.

I have B.A in French and international studies, diploma in customer service management and cipm in view.

Help a Sister!!!!!!!

So have you found a job? I know company that is seeking customer service manager. Do you want to apply?
Re: I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. by oluwarakel(f): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
My location is Lagos and yes I am interested
Re: I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. by oluwarakel(f): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
healthserve:
Location.

I know some looking for a P.A who will start first by volunteering before getting staffed

Can you give me the full details? I am based in lagos
Re: I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. by oluwarakel(f): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
AnthonyJohnsons:

So have you found a job? I know company that is seeking customer service manager. Do you want to apply?

Yes I am based in lagos and very interested
Re: I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. by joywendy(f): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
oluwarakel:

I am actively seeking for customer service role and I am open to entry level role,internship and volunteering.

Help a Sister!!!!!!!
Check out my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5928680/thread-volunteering-opportunities-nigeria

You can also check out my Personal thread to join a Telegram group

(1) (Reply)

Lecturers Without IPPIS Won’t Get February Salary- FG / Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. / Career Path For An International Relations Graduate(foriegn Affairs,embassy,ngo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.